Kenny Watson

DKmxFAN
What’s he up to? I thought he had started a new podcast awhile back?
|
hamncheeze
4/10/2019 10:22am
His podcast has been quiet for quite a while now....at least 18 months. Whatever he's doing and wherever he is, I hope he is well. Guy has had some struggles in the past.
milliebays
4/10/2019 11:17am
THE iNside the rut podcast website lapsed.

B2B. Kyle PArtridge. Sycuan.
DKmxFAN
4/10/2019 11:19am
He just fell off the map.
4/10/2019 11:55am
Rumor has it if you put your ear up really close to a microphone - you can still hear him breathing...

I will say that the Ben Riddle episode of his podcast is a MUST listen.

The Shop

slipdog
4/10/2019 7:40pm
I'll never forget the time we were going to Unadilla and he pulled over late at night on the side of the road after a tollbooth in NY and the roads were so fucked up that the workbench in my trailer collapsed from all the bouncing. He looks at the pile of shit in the trailer, looks at me then starts throwing all the crap out of the back of the trailer on the shoulder and says "Just like any other New Yorker would do!"

Fucking kids, lol...
RexEasely
4/10/2019 7:54pm
slipdog wrote:
I'll never forget the time we were going to Unadilla and he pulled over late at night on the side of the road after a tollbooth...
I'll never forget the time we were going to Unadilla and he pulled over late at night on the side of the road after a tollbooth in NY and the roads were so fucked up that the workbench in my trailer collapsed from all the bouncing. He looks at the pile of shit in the trailer, looks at me then starts throwing all the crap out of the back of the trailer on the shoulder and says "Just like any other New Yorker would do!"

Fucking kids, lol...
No way! Are you telling me Watson was your mechanic?
4/10/2019 8:15pm
I remember one podcast that Watson did with Brian Swink a few years back, kind of illuminated the struggles he went through
RIP
slipdog
4/10/2019 8:50pm
RexEasely wrote:
No way! Are you telling me Watson was your mechanic?
He wrenched for me at the last couple of outdoor rounds one year when we were still kids. He was in NorCal staying with Scott Myers and working in Scott's dad's shop. I had a decent run at Millville on the way home from Loretta's so somehow he convinced my dad to pay him peanuts to go to the last few races with me.
BobKerr
4/11/2019 4:45am Edited Date/Time 4/11/2019 4:46am
Rumor has it if you put your ear up really close to a microphone - you can still hear him breathing... I will say that the...
Rumor has it if you put your ear up really close to a microphone - you can still hear him breathing...

I will say that the Ben Riddle episode of his podcast is a MUST listen.
I just searched and listened to that podcast. I was several minutes into it before I realized that I had listened to it before, LOL. Kenny got him started and he just kept on talking. I listened to it again the whole way through. Man that guy has a story for sure.

I remember Kenny and Steve talking some months back on a podcast or something, and Kenny was very open about going through some dark times there for a little while. I hope he is doing OK.

Post a reply to: Kenny Watson

The Latest