Ken almost had it!!!

JM485
2/4/2018 1:35pm
I just want to add this, although I really wanted Ken to pull off the win, both of those guys deserve so much respect for the ride they put in. I don’t know how much the broadcast showed, but they were both absolutely hanging it out and had TONS of sketchy moments each, just absolutely going for it. Those two had an entire stadium full of people on their feet and going absolutely nuts, that’s something I’ll never forget.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
2/4/2018 2:02pm
Akira wrote:
Guys don't worry he took notes out of the Dunge and has been super consistent. He'll get a win but he needs to play carefully and...
Guys don't worry he took notes out of the Dunge and has been super consistent. He'll get a win but he needs to play carefully and he knows the championship is there. El hombre is on the edge and KR is right there a la Dungey.
BobPA wrote:
I mean you say Anderson is on the edge, but Kenny has had a lot more highlight reel saves and near yard sales....
I was going to post the exact same thing, Kenny looked to be on the edge also. The one mistake it actually looked like Anderson checked up to say I don't want to pass you on a mistake, but latter he was like I better take any opportunity I can get!
Turbojez
2/7/2018 5:02am
A lot of great input here. Not sure if it's the track conditions last weekend, or the hand (or both) but Kenny certainly seems to have a completely different riding style to what he had before. If you didn't know it's Kenny, you would never tell it's the same rider you saw a year+ ago.

I think he took a page out of Dungey's book and is going to podium his competition to death.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Ken almost had it!!!

The Latest