Ken Roczen with Mainstream Athletes!

Rs444
10/5/2018 3:00am
jeffro503 wrote:
Haha , don't feel bad...I didn't know any of them except for Kenny either. I don't follow stick and ball sport's either.
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were...
Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were stuck in the 80s.
Or it might just be because american football, baseball and basketball are really really small sports outside the states and are tiny compared to sports like football, hockey and a bunch of other sports. Sure basketball is a big thing in some other parts of the world, but watching US basketball aint. Its more like kids playing basketball in school or some dudes shooting hoops because they dont have anything else to do. So saying that anyone is ignorant for not knowing who bryant is, is very much ignorant of you because most ppl in the world doesnt give a shit about american football, baseball or basketball and not every american watches ball sports either..
Ewan49
10/5/2018 3:25am
I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment...
I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment. guys got a huge fan base. he has that peoples attitude and says what he thinks.
almost like how Mcgrath, RC,Reed and JS7 all where many years ago.. and that personality left. ( except reed)

KRoc will be the reason Moto Guys end up with individual luxury sponsors like Rolex and stuff.
I seen his apart of the Breitling crew, which is huge!!!!

I honestly think this kind of publicity is needed... You look back in the early 2000's when riders like Reed wore full Versace suits to awards nights, top 3 guys would Arrive to races in privet jets and helicopters,
Where on late night shows and people out side the moto industry still knew who they where.
Its needed now more then ever. Need to get the money back into the sport and bring across a new looks, new company and sponsors. The more these SX athletes are shown... the more people see and become interested involved.

That all sounds arrogant.. I just miss the days where supercross had a personality to it and people who didn't follow the sport, still knew who the top guys where .

I agree with you about Roczen.
But also....paging Mr Plessinger!! If I'm an outside the sport person/company looking to sponsor somebody in MX/SX right now then I would basically ask Plessinger what he wants! He is worth it! He is everything you want. He is professional on the bike and off the bike he is personality plus!!! His popularity is only going to get bigger and bigger!
sandman768
10/5/2018 4:15am
never understood why people feel that moto needs affirmation from the main stream....maybe people who stand to profit from it are the biggest advocates....I recognize koby from his rape trials....
FlaNard
10/5/2018 8:27am Edited Date/Time 10/5/2018 8:28am
I recognized three who weren't Kenny and even knew the names of two of them. You know, the rapist and the tiny reality show star from forever ago. What do I win? Oh, and yeah. Surfer chicks. My god...

The Shop

Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/5/2018 11:28am
Rs444 wrote:
Or it might just be because american football, baseball and basketball are really really small sports outside the states and are tiny compared to sports like...
Or it might just be because american football, baseball and basketball are really really small sports outside the states and are tiny compared to sports like football, hockey and a bunch of other sports. Sure basketball is a big thing in some other parts of the world, but watching US basketball aint. Its more like kids playing basketball in school or some dudes shooting hoops because they dont have anything else to do. So saying that anyone is ignorant for not knowing who bryant is, is very much ignorant of you because most ppl in the world doesnt give a shit about american football, baseball or basketball and not every american watches ball sports either..
Basketball is huge gloabally, baseball is bigger in some countries then it is in the states. Hockey is very small compared to basketball on the gloabal scale. Kobe Bryant is still one of the most popular athletes in the worlds most populas country and he is retired. The guys response was still bullshit though.
make1go
10/5/2018 6:03pm
Park Boys wrote:
Basketball is huge gloabally, baseball is bigger in some countries then it is in the states. Hockey is very small compared to basketball on the gloabal...
Basketball is huge gloabally, baseball is bigger in some countries then it is in the states. Hockey is very small compared to basketball on the gloabal scale. Kobe Bryant is still one of the most popular athletes in the worlds most populas country and he is retired. The guys response was still bullshit though.
basketball is dumb as a sport and i played it a lot....

the advantage of height means many many great players never get a look in at higher levels.

and yes i know many other sports are too..

and why MX is so great, 5'4" or 6'4" you can be the best in the world.

if you are good enough...
calcoast
10/5/2018 6:29pm
My wife only follows one moto guy on IG and its Ken Roczen.
mxb2
10/5/2018 8:21pm
Park Boys wrote:
Basketball is huge gloabally, baseball is bigger in some countries then it is in the states. Hockey is very small compared to basketball on the gloabal...
make1go wrote:
basketball is dumb as a sport and i played it a lot.... the advantage of height means many many great players never get a look in...
basketball is dumb as a sport and i played it a lot....

the advantage of height means many many great players never get a look in at higher levels.

and yes i know many other sports are too..

and why MX is so great, 5'4" or 6'4" you can be the best in the world.

if you are good enough...
Height has nothing to do with basketball skills, if you can play ,you can.play. And if your good enough someone will notice you. Like any sport.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
10/5/2018 8:40pm
mxb2 wrote:
Height has nothing to do with basketball skills, if you can play ,you can.play. And if your good enough someone will notice you. Like any sport.
Muggsy Bogues!
APLMAN99
10/5/2018 9:59pm
MX-LIFE. wrote:
Even though he isn't in this conversation but has anyone seen a Floyd Mayweather training video or seen Floyd Mayweather go 12 rounds? Boxing is a...
Even though he isn't in this conversation but has anyone seen a Floyd Mayweather training video or seen Floyd Mayweather go 12 rounds? Boxing is a brutal sport regardless of what you may think of the sport, getting in a boxing ring to get your ass kicked isnt easy and takes some serious conditioning
Just holding your hands above your heart for the length of a boxing match, never mind punching and being hit, would be a deal breaker for a lot of people..........
10/6/2018 6:32am
SwingHard wrote:
I have to disagree on the best athlete of the bunch,
the rest I definitely agree.
X2. Kobes athleticism in his prime? Off the fucking charts. The pro football player too. Speed and power
any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr...
any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr twice. Respect to all but mx pros are bad azz overall strength endurance skills.
Straight up, ive surfed all my life and can say that both are very close in terms of athleticism and skill along with straght up endurance. Try surfing some of the big waves in Maui and get tucked in for upwards of 2 minutes and you will quickly see what life threatening is all about.

Also aside from baseball, ball sports are pretty tough too. I tried playing a basketball game a few weeks back and holy shit, after about 5 minuts of running up and down the court did I realize I'm no spring chicken these days and this shit is hard AF!
Rs444
10/6/2018 6:41am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 6:48am
Rs444 wrote:
Or it might just be because american football, baseball and basketball are really really small sports outside the states and are tiny compared to sports like...
Park Boys wrote:
Wtf. Basketball is not huge globally. Or yh if you count random ppl shooting hoops yes but if you count pro Championships or followers in the world its tiny, baseball is more or less non exsistant outside of the american continent and hockey is one of the sports with most serious players world wide and most pro leagues world wide.
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2892nd
10/6/2018 6:55am
Rs444 wrote:
Wtf. Basketball is not huge globally. Or yh if you count random ppl shooting hoops yes but if you count pro Championships or followers in the...
Wtf. Basketball is not huge globally. Or yh if you count random ppl shooting hoops yes but if you count pro Championships or followers in the world its tiny, baseball is more or less non exsistant outside of the american continent and hockey is one of the sports with most serious players world wide and most pro leagues world wide.
Pure ignorance at its finest. Good luck in life.......

Oh, and go USA!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
10/6/2018 7:12am
Rs444 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
Wtf. Basketball is not huge globally. Or yh if you count random ppl shooting hoops yes but if you count pro Championships or followers in the...
I don't follow any stick and ball sports and even I know there's professional basketball & baseball leagues over the world. Baseball is big in Japan.

In fact take a look.

Baseball

Basketball

Hockey
mxb2
10/6/2018 8:03am
Rs444 wrote:
Dirtydeeds wrote:
Pure ignorance at its finest. Good luck in life.......

Oh, and go USA!
X2. Dudes clueless Might wanna get out of his cave.
Bearuno
10/6/2018 8:41am
I take no notice / have no interest in most mainstream sports. Indeed, I hold a fair few of them in utmost contempt.

But, I always recognize how much effort each one (well,the majority) requires, at the very highest levels.

Getting into bitch fights about the skills / fitness differences between sports is useless.

I'm used to seeing mind boggling amounts paid to various Sportspeople, but try to keep in mind, whatever the regard, or lack thereof I have for the sports people / their sport ,that when they get megabucks that stun me, well, the people / companies that pay them must think they get value for their money.

But bugger me dead , last night I saw a piece on that Ronaldo (?) bloke - the Soccer player. It was about the monies he stood to lose from deals if an alleged rape case is proved against him . Just one of the many megabuck deals that he could lose, is a Nike 'life contract' that is purported to be worth, to him, (in my best Doctor Evil voice) : One Billion Dollars Woohoo Faaaaaark, that's a shitload of money that his (alleged) vile deed would cost him. And so bloody be it, if he's behaved like an animal.
SwingHard
10/6/2018 9:09am
Rs444 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Rs444 wrote:
O.k. enough! Baseball is non-existent outside the U.S.? The Pacific Rim is outside the U.S. and most MLB teams have a heavy presence here. Not to mention Italy,Australia & New Zealand (pacific rim),
Canada. And lets not forget Latin America, who produce some of the best baseball players in the world. And the NBA,pretty popular with people outside the U.S. NFL,there's a reason it brings in 15 Billion dollars annually. Like stick & ball sports or not, they are very very popular!
MXMattii
10/6/2018 9:12am Edited Date/Time 10/6/2018 9:16am
We all know why Roczen is in that add. Because he's in the agency "Sport X" from Spencer Strasmore and Joe Krutel. Yeah you can call it fake news but it is the truth.

Rumors are that Dean Wilson and Adam Cianciarulo will sign soon at Sports X too.

SwingHard
10/6/2018 9:24am
MXMattii wrote:
We all know why Roczen is in that add. Because he's in the agency "Sport X" from Spencer Strasmore and Joe Krutel. Yeah you can call...
We all know why Roczen is in that add. Because he's in the agency "Sport X" from Spencer Strasmore and Joe Krutel. Yeah you can call it fake news but it is the truth.

Rumors are that Dean Wilson and Adam Cianciarulo will sign soon at Sports X too.

Awsome response,LOL!! The two greatest sports agents in the history of sports!!

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen with Mainstream Athletes!

The Latest