Ken Roczen with Mainstream Athletes!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2018 9:05 AM

Great to see a MX atlete getting some love in this Art of Sport ad! Art of Sport (AOS) is a deodorant, body wash etc.company geared toward athletes.
I tried to share a link for whatever reason my phone wont allow it! Photo

|

10/3/2018 9:27 AM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/3/2018 9:41 AM

I dont know why I noticed, but Sheckler's right hand looks a little...uh....odd.

|

10/3/2018 9:43 AM

MotoCoUSA wrote:

I dont know why I noticed, but Sheckler's right hand looks a little...uh....odd.

I was to busy looking at those legs on old girl!!!!!!!!! good for Ken...

|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

10/3/2018 9:45 AM

zero chance they were in the same room for this haha

|

10/3/2018 9:49 AM

Pffffft! Who's the dork with the skateboard?

I'm glad we don't allow those types down here in Dana Point/San Clemente!

grin

Stoked to see racers and boarders in this ad campaign.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

10/3/2018 9:52 AM

surfer chicks tho, am i right?!

|

10/3/2018 9:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2018 9:55 AM

Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for Bryant, who I didn't actually recognize at first.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

10/3/2018 10:30 AM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for ...more

K-Roc IG - 1.2 mil followers
Kobe IG - 8.9 mil followers
Ryan Sheckler (skateboard) IG - 1.9 mil followers
James Harden (basketball, dude with the beard) IG - 8 mil followers
Sage Erickson (surfer) IG - 304k followers
Javier Báez (baseball) IG - 1 mil followers
JuJu Smith (football) IG - 1.6 mil followers

Javier was the only one I didn't recognize...I don't follow stick and ball sports...literally know nothing about baseball.

|

10/3/2018 10:49 AM

peelout wrote:

surfer chicks tho, am i right?!

I'll just leave this here.

|

10/3/2018 11:49 AM

The title should've read: "AS SHOPPED AS IT GETS"

|

I'm just here to stir sh#t up...

10/3/2018 11:56 AM

Awesome to see Kenny in there with juju and Kobe. But people who are not into Moro sadly wouldn’t know who he was if you just see this picture :/

|

10/3/2018 12:07 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Roczen is the only name I could put to a face in that photo, since I pretty much ignore all other sports! Edit- except for ...more

ML512 wrote:

James Harden ...more

Sweet! I've been in in my little moto cave for 40 years, you'll have to excuse me. laughing

|

10/3/2018 12:38 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

ML512 wrote:

James Harden ...more

NorCal 50+ wrote:

Sweet! I've been in in my little moto cave for 40 years, you'll have to excuse me. laughing

Haha , don't feel bad...I didn't know any of them except for Kenny either. I don't follow stick and ball sport's either.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

10/3/2018 1:10 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Haha , don't feel bad...I didn't know any of them except for Kenny either. I don't follow stick and ball sport's either.

Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I knew you were stuck in the 80s.

|

Not much to say to Vitards.

10/3/2018 2:54 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

OneWordResponseGuy wrote:

Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I ...more

I wonder if the other Athletes were asking,"Who's the blonde haired little dude with the crazy Scars on his arms"??

|

10/3/2018 3:02 PM

SwingHard wrote:

I wonder if the other Athletes were asking,"Who's the blonde haired little dude with the crazy Scars on his arms"??

Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of the lowest paid, and that my friends sucks.

|

10/3/2018 3:09 PM

agn5009 wrote:

I'll just leave this here.

Thank you for that...................................

|

10/3/2018 3:23 PM

Not knowing who Kobe Bryant is, is just ignorant and further proves how clueless you are about the real world around you. I ...more

SwingHard wrote:

deluxeman wrote:

Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of ...more

I have to disagree on the best athlete of the bunch,
the rest I definitely agree.

|

10/3/2018 3:27 PM

Photoshop tech almost pulled it off.

|

10/3/2018 3:37 PM

Because basketball isnt as boring as golf?

|

10/3/2018 4:09 PM

ayyyyyyyy kenny in there with my boy juju cool cool

|

go dungey & roczen

#ChewBroca
so jerking off will help arm pump issues........ sweet lol

10/3/2018 4:14 PM

NorCal 50+ wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Wow- sounds like you carried over a fight with Jeffro from another thread.
I wonder what the ratio is of Americans who recognize Kobe Bryant versus those who could recognize and name say, the Secretary of State. I imagine it would be a huge difference. w00t

|

10/3/2018 4:23 PM

I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the moment. guys got a huge fan base. he has that peoples attitude and says what he thinks.
almost like how Mcgrath, RC,Reed and JS7 all where many years ago.. and that personality left. ( except reed)

KRoc will be the reason Moto Guys end up with individual luxury sponsors like Rolex and stuff.
I seen his apart of the Breitling crew, which is huge!!!!

I honestly think this kind of publicity is needed... You look back in the early 2000's when riders like Reed wore full Versace suits to awards nights, top 3 guys would Arrive to races in privet jets and helicopters,
Where on late night shows and people out side the moto industry still knew who they where.
Its needed now more then ever. Need to get the money back into the sport and bring across a new looks, new company and sponsors. The more these SX athletes are shown... the more people see and become interested involved.

That all sounds arrogant.. I just miss the days where supercross had a personality to it and people who didn't follow the sport, still knew who the top guys where .

|

10/3/2018 4:27 PM

SwingHard wrote:

X2. Kobes athleticism in his prime? Off the fucking charts. The pro football player too. Speed and power

|

10/3/2018 4:40 PM

deluxeman wrote:

Yes, what they also don't know is he is the toughest SOB in the photo and also the best athlete of the bunch. Probably one of ...more

SwingHard wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

X2. Kobes athleticism in his prime? Off the fucking charts. The pro football player too. Speed and power

any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr twice. Respect to all but mx pros are bad azz overall strength endurance skills.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

10/3/2018 4:43 PM

x3no22 wrote:

zero chance they were in the same room for this haha

No! really?
?

|

10/3/2018 4:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/3/2018 4:51 PM

deanwhite51 wrote:

I honestly see Ken Roczen expanding this sport and bring in sponsors in the future. He is the face of the MOTO industry at the ...more

yeah agree but he NEEDS titles to acomplish that level of recognition, the morning show (or what ever) arent going to have him on for finishing 3rd no matter how cool his suit is..

.and imo eli is about a charismatic as a tree stump.

and yanks hate frenchies so marv wont be much chop...

barcia, anderson webb etc are hillbillies.

|

10/3/2018 5:06 PM

SwingHard wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

smoothies862 wrote:

any pro in any sport is solid. Other sports aren’t hitting a rut at 40 mph on a jump face,35 minutes no breaks at high hr ...more

Endurance? Maybe. Strength? Absolutely not. Any football player has Ken beat times ten when it comes to strength.

|

10/4/2018 9:38 PM

Even though he isn't in this conversation but has anyone seen a Floyd Mayweather training video or seen Floyd Mayweather go 12 rounds? Boxing is a brutal sport regardless of what you may think of the sport, getting in a boxing ring to get your ass kicked isnt easy and takes some serious conditioning

|

Mugen666