Ken Roczen - what's coming this year?

dirtnapper
1/28/2018 1:00pm
dirtnapper wrote:
Am I the only one who is getting really tired of hearing the same thing over an over again? Remember when Trey Canard and Ryan Morais...
Am I the only one who is getting really tired of hearing the same thing over an over again?

Remember when Trey Canard and Ryan Morais had that terrible crash in LA in 2012?
Trey broke his back and had just come back from TWO broken femurs. Ryan broke his back, his ribs and BOTH his jaws. Those were nasty terrible injuries and yet both guys came back to ride and race again.

I am quite sure their recoveries were as long and traumatic as Kens was.

The only reason everyone is talking about Ken so much is he's pretty much whored his recovery out on social media and put everything in our faces every step of the way. He's NOT the only guy who has gone through a long and hard recovery.

Why is everyone kissing his ass so hard? Is he really more of a hero than Trey or Ryan were? Someone please enlighten me......Dry
kongols wrote:
Dungey superfan still butthurt? What else is new.
What the HELL does Dungey have to do with anything??? Huh

( besides the fact that he had beat Kenny in Every. Single. Supercross championship they've ever both been in?? )

Totally weak dig bro. Your better than that Pinch ( or maybe your not......)
kiwifan
1/28/2018 1:10pm
Skuzzy29 wrote:
No, just an opinion from his starts so far. That's why I said, 'thinking'. But it was said that most after a surgery like that can't...
No, just an opinion from his starts so far. That's why I said, 'thinking'. But it was said that most after a surgery like that can't even use utensils, so maybe his release isn't as quick as it used to be.
Maybe, be interesting to know if it is that or he is just rusty after so long off the bike.
kongols
1/28/2018 1:10pm
dirtnapper wrote:
What the HELL does Dungey have to do with anything??? :huh: ( besides the fact that he had beat Kenny in Every. Single. Supercross championship they've...
What the HELL does Dungey have to do with anything??? Huh

( besides the fact that he had beat Kenny in Every. Single. Supercross championship they've ever both been in?? )

Totally weak dig bro. Your better than that Pinch ( or maybe your not......)
It`s "you`re".
GarySemics
1/28/2018 2:38pm
colonel wrote:
Gary - after last night, how this work out for you?
Yeah, I'll admit when I'm wrong, I misjudged where Ken's mental and physical levels are right now. My opinions weren't just bc of his performance at A2. I was also considering what he been going through since his injury and especially the drained look on his faced over the last few weeks.

My new perspective is that since he got passed A2 in one piece, that has taken a lot of weight off his mind. I also think he knows how to do the nessasary hardwork and still recovery and have fun.

Ken's recovery may be an all time record, so to speck, but we shouldn't let it take any credit away from other riders who have made incredible comebacks, too! Like Canard, Tomac, Villopoto, Porcel, Pastrana and many others who weren't able or didn't want to share on social media.

Anyway you look at it, one thing is for sure, this is a bad ass sport!!!

The Shop

oldblood
1/28/2018 3:00pm
Kenny is going to win
RDX
2/21/2018 1:36pm
Gary, what's your opinion after the facts happened in the last weeks? Somehow you predicted this.

Do you still think Kenny's body wasn't ready for so much pressure week after week and that could have had an impact on his crash? Or maybe don't.

mx196
Fantasy
3991st
2/21/2018 2:13pm
Bump
kkawboy14
2/21/2018 7:47pm
RDX wrote:
Gary, what's your opinion after the facts happened in the last weeks? Somehow you predicted this. Do you still think Kenny's body wasn't ready for so...
Gary, what's your opinion after the facts happened in the last weeks? Somehow you predicted this.

Do you still think Kenny's body wasn't ready for so much pressure week after week and that could have had an impact on his crash? Or maybe don't.

I don’t think his mind was ready, seems like it would have been better for him to start off slower. Doing as good as he did seemed to make him want more faster.
2/22/2018 2:43am
kkawboy14 wrote:
I don’t think his mind was ready, seems like it would have been better for him to start off slower. Doing as good as he did...
I don’t think his mind was ready, seems like it would have been better for him to start off slower. Doing as good as he did seemed to make him want more faster.
I don’t think this mental lapse was down to the previous injury, more to do with it being Webb
motomike137
2/22/2018 3:55am
My 2 cents is that along with his prodigious talent Kenny has a similar size ego and it got him into trouble. Instead of complete and total focus on coming back and possibly winning the SX series he allows his mind to be caught up in things like the drama with Webb. He easily has what it takes even after last years terrible injury to run at the tip of the spear but lacked the focus to block out all the nonsense. Again just my humble opinion Wink
OldYZRider1
2/22/2018 4:54am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 4:55am
I believe Roczen should be getting a Christmas ham from Dr. Viola, Thats what coming to him later this year.
2/22/2018 5:38am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 5:38am
i would rather see Ken leave the states and come back to Europe to race MXGP - that or just sign an outdoors only deal with HRC- FUCK SUPERCROSS
ATKpilot99
2/22/2018 5:54am
i would rather see Ken leave the states and come back to Europe to race MXGP - that or just sign an outdoors only deal with...
i would rather see Ken leave the states and come back to Europe to race MXGP - that or just sign an outdoors only deal with HRC- FUCK SUPERCROSS
I think he wants a Supercross title more than any other at this point.
davistld01
2/22/2018 6:48am
i would rather see Ken leave the states and come back to Europe to race MXGP - that or just sign an outdoors only deal with...
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I think he wants a Supercross title more than any other at this point.
Yeah...unfortunately, I agree. That's been his goal, I believe, ever since he decided to come to America. SX is such an American sport anyway, and he watched his American heroes on TV over and over. I don't think he'd be happy going back to GP's or doing an outdoor only thing here at all. But...what do I know?
TDeath21
2/22/2018 7:10am
Got into a pissing match with a second/third tier rider and now he’s out. Gotta be stronger mentally than that.

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen - what's coming this year?

The Latest