Further Update on Ken Roczen - After Surgery and Return Info

kiwifan
2/11/2018 10:37am
Glad to see the injury isn't as bad as it first looked Smile
kiwifan
2/11/2018 10:41am
Mit12 wrote:
I do not believe Roczen tried to take out Webb but I do believe that Roczen made a stupid attempt to get Webb back (pass Webb)...
I do not believe Roczen tried to take out Webb but I do believe that Roczen made a stupid attempt to get Webb back (pass Webb) and crashed in the process. Every SX season since he moved up to the 450 Roczen has been injured because of stupid mistakes due to bad judgement.
Idaho747 wrote:
Exactly. I don’t think he tried to clean Webb out. But he definately tried to make something happen that he didn’t have the position to do...
Exactly. I don’t think he tried to clean Webb out. But he definately tried to make something happen that he didn’t have the position to do at all. Bad judgement for sure
Gees guys, he would of made a great pass if he had not of messed up the rut entry/exit....not sure how you class that as bad judgement, the pass was definitely on ..
jeffro503
2/11/2018 11:15am
Idaho747 wrote:
This is coming from a Roczen fan boy. Webb’s pass looked fairly clean. Yes it was a block pass. But nothing I would feel bad about...
This is coming from a Roczen fan boy.

Webb’s pass looked fairly clean. Yes it was a block pass. But nothing I would feel bad about doing. Roczen move was a complete bonehead stupid move. DV12 analysis of it was spot on in my opinion. Roczen tried to do something stupid and it completely bit him in the ass.

His arm looks pretty bad though. Hope it’s not as bad as it looked.
I agree with this. The " Webb hammered Roczen in the corner before ".......I don't think they even made contact? It was a nice and clean block pass from what I saw. Same with Kenny's attempt at the re-pass.....it was just a mistake.

I'm just thankful that Kenny didn't hurt himself worse then he did. Pretty crazy night for sure.
MR. X
2/11/2018 11:21am
Did these guys learn nothing from getting their asses handed to them by Dungey for the last 5 years or more ?

The Shop

NorCal 50+
2/11/2018 11:55am
kiwifan wrote:
You think there is a chance Honda is downplaying at this point, and "further complications" might be found? It's hard to imagine he got away with just a broken bone in the hand.
kiwifan
2/11/2018 12:06pm
kiwifan wrote:
NorCal 50+ wrote:
You think there is a chance Honda is downplaying at this point, and "further complications" might be found? It's hard to imagine he got away with...
You think there is a chance Honda is downplaying at this point, and "further complications" might be found? It's hard to imagine he got away with just a broken bone in the hand.
dont know, they are usually pretty honest about injuries so I doubt they are...I guess we will know in 1-2 weeks time.
rbspecial138
Fantasy
872nd
2/11/2018 12:29pm
I watched it a few times, seemed more like a racing incident between two riders who have a history than two riders fighting over a girl...
2/11/2018 12:35pm
I highly doubt a chick was in Kenny’s mind when he was railing that whoop section.
Dmcc
2/11/2018 1:15pm
I wonder if after this. his run for any championship is over. Second scary incident in a year th a s gotta get in your head
Bradj70
2/11/2018 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 2:05pm
just did a check on my bike (yamaha), and was able to easily fit my arm up to almost my elbow between the spokes and swingarm. Hes fine with those skinny arms. hahahaha, SERIOUSLY though the thought of any body part near a moving wheel makes me cringe with fear that a finger is gonna get chopped off. I believe that its possible that he only sustained a fractured hand, but maybe has ligament damage that would affect use of the wrist in the next month or two hope he heals up fast and is not mentally affected by yet another injury.
newmann
2/11/2018 3:42pm
MR. X wrote:
Did these guys learn nothing from getting their asses handed to them by Dungey for the last 5 years or more ?
Poor Anderson is going to end up with an *, right? Everyone has been crashing out so no way it could be "straight up" according to the Vitard Braintrust.
Adam43
2/11/2018 3:42pm
Honda has paid a lot of cheese for two wins.
2/11/2018 3:43pm
Dmcc wrote:
I wonder if after this. his run for any championship is over. Second scary incident in a year th a s gotta get in your head
Yeah you have to wonder. I think biggest thing would be that that same thing could happen 100 times over and no one else's arm would be caught in the swingarm like that, for what ever reason it just happened to be Kenny it happened to.
Frank
2/11/2018 4:09pm
I wish Ken and Eli would use the next 90 days to get healthy for the motocross season but they won't. The MXGP's have far surpassed the us mx series. Oh how times have changed.
skidmarkz
2/11/2018 4:19pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 4:22pm
Looks like DV's twitter video analysis is no longer available. When I saw it earlier, it looked like KR's R forearm may have been broken. Wonder if someone had DV take it down?
BobPA
2/11/2018 4:23pm
Frank wrote:
I wish Ken and Eli would use the next 90 days to get healthy for the motocross season but they won't. The MXGP's have far surpassed...
I wish Ken and Eli would use the next 90 days to get healthy for the motocross season but they won't. The MXGP's have far surpassed the us mx series. Oh how times have changed.
The US MX series is just a continuation of SX. I mean look what they did to Unadilla for crying out loud. I wish track builders understood that not every inch of every track must be filled with an uphill triple booter.
Sully
2/11/2018 4:32pm
skidmarkz wrote:
Looks like DV's twitter video analysis is no longer available. When I saw it earlier, it looked like KR's R forearm may have been broken. Wonder...
Looks like DV's twitter video analysis is no longer available. When I saw it earlier, it looked like KR's R forearm may have been broken. Wonder if someone had DV take it down?
Just a guess, but I'd say he voluntarily pulled it so people wouldn't take his opinion as fact and run with it. That's what I'd do, anyway.
MXMattii
2/11/2018 5:11pm Edited Date/Time 2/11/2018 5:13pm
Crush wrote:
The only thing I don't get about it is why is Kenny trying to tune up Webb? I'd get it the other way around but didn't...
The only thing I don't get about it is why is Kenny trying to tune up Webb?

I'd get it the other way around but didn't Kenny call Webb's Girl a whore?
Timo_2824 wrote:
It kinda seems like he isn’t over this chick yet. If he was he wouldn’t say anything about her, but he keeps bringing it up.
crusty_xx wrote:
And that's why he will marry another chick in October this year? Makes perfect sense
If I was over a chick I wouldn't trashtalk about her BF all the time and about her all the time. Just sayin.

Een bericht gedeeld door MXMag (@mxmag) op 11 Feb 2018 om 4:51 (PST)

FlaNard
2/11/2018 5:21pm
Not a fan but you never want to see any rider get injured. If he really did walk away with only the injury Honda is claiming then man is he lucky. That could have been one of the ugliest career ending scenarios imaginable. I'm with the heal up and race the outdoors crowd. Supercross isn't happening for Kenny this year but an outdoor title is very realistic.
Asimo
2/11/2018 5:22pm
MR. X wrote:
newmann wrote:
Poor Anderson is going to end up with an *, right? Everyone has been crashing out so no way it could be "straight up" according to...
Poor Anderson is going to end up with an *, right? Everyone has been crashing out so no way it could be "straight up" according to the Vitard Braintrust.
This would have been Dungeys easiest championship year.
Beeby
2/11/2018 5:33pm
The complete silence from Ken says a lot to me. He posted every little detail of the last injury. If it was a broken bone in his hand and just that I’d have thought we would have heard from him. I suspect it’s worse
2/11/2018 5:49pm
I'd be greatful that my had didn't get caught on the sprocket side, he might not have had a hand left if that bike was flipped the other way
2/11/2018 5:50pm
Beeby wrote:
The complete silence from Ken says a lot to me. He posted every little detail of the last injury. If it was a broken bone in...
The complete silence from Ken says a lot to me. He posted every little detail of the last injury. If it was a broken bone in his hand and just that I’d have thought we would have heard from him. I suspect it’s worse
How can he post details on his injury when he hasn't been to the doctor?
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
2/11/2018 6:04pm
MXMattii wrote:
If I was over a chick I wouldn't trashtalk about her BF all the time and about her all the time. Just sayin. Een bericht gedeeld...
If I was over a chick I wouldn't trashtalk about her BF all the time and about her all the time. Just sayin.

Een bericht gedeeld door MXMag (@mxmag) op 11 Feb 2018 om 4:51 (PST)

ALL THE TIME? Might have missed something.
Also when did he ever lose a bad word about Webb in public? Might have missed that as well

By the way Ken got his ex the job at Fox to support her with financing her nursery school. Still cheated on him with some basketball guy while he was in Germany visiting his family.

Poor Webb, he's probably hearing a completely different story Whistling

By the way 2.0, the A1 Webb/Roczen battle wasn't because of the girl but because Roczen went in too hard on Webb after the whoops, he admitted that.
So chances are high that yesterday had nothing to do with a girl and people on the internet are just reading stuff into everything as always
Pat_Boyd
2/11/2018 6:11pm
I would think his left elbow is hurt from being pull straight too.
cali11
2/11/2018 6:42pm
MR. X wrote:
Umm RV was the one handing these guys there asses last 5 years. Do you follow the sport?
yak651
Fantasy
192nd
2/11/2018 7:00pm
MR. X wrote:
cali11 wrote:
Umm RV was the one handing these guys there asses last 5 years. Do you follow the sport?
Ha, that's a little hard when he's been retired for 3 or them!

Post a reply to: Further Update on Ken Roczen - After Surgery and Return Info

The Latest