Ken Roczen 94

BobKerr
1/5/2018 7:35am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 7:36am
bball35 wrote:
My worry is when he has his first big fall and how that arm holds up.
mx617 wrote:
I'm wondering more about the "almost" crash. If he gets out of shape, will the arm let him down where others would have the strength/mobility to...
I'm wondering more about the "almost" crash. If he gets out of shape, will the arm let him down where others would have the strength/mobility to save it? Will the arm cause him to crash when he otherwise wouldn't?
That is exactly what I am thinking. Get WAY out of shape and need 95+% of full strength right at that moment to hold on/ save it, but he only has 65-80%? of full strength in that hand/arm, and ends up on the ground instead.
peelout
1/5/2018 8:02am
call me crazy, bro, but i don't think the Dr. would have cleared him if the arm wasn't ready.

bring on 2018 SX!
kkawboy14
1/5/2018 8:15am
peelout wrote:
call me crazy, bro, but i don't think the Dr. would have cleared him if the arm wasn't ready.

bring on 2018 SX!
I don’t know how much work he did but it is insane for him to get that arm as strong as it is and it seems to the point of being pain free......that kid did some gnarly work and endured some intense pain to get thru to this point!
motomike137
1/5/2018 8:25am
peelout wrote:

bring on 2018 SX!
kkawboy14 wrote:
I don’t know how much work he did but it is insane for him to get that arm as strong as it is and it seems...
I don’t know how much work he did but it is insane for him to get that arm as strong as it is and it seems to the point of being pain free......that kid did some gnarly work and endured some intense pain to get thru to this point!
It will be a phenomenal story if he is anything like he was before that is for sure. Like some have said I hope he manages himself early on until he is sure of what his arm can take.

The Shop

kkawboy14
1/5/2018 8:34am Edited Date/Time 1/5/2018 8:36am
peelout wrote:

bring on 2018 SX!
kkawboy14 wrote:
I don’t know how much work he did but it is insane for him to get that arm as strong as it is and it seems...
It will be a phenomenal story if he is anything like he was before that is for sure. Like some have said I hope he manages...
It will be a phenomenal story if he is anything like he was before that is for sure. Like some have said I hope he manages himself early on until he is sure of what his arm can take.
No way he can save that arm......
No way he can use that wrist and elbow again...
No way he will ride again......
No way he can ride fast again.....
No way he can win A1......

How many can 1 kid check off in 1 year? 2 days we will know!

Post a reply to: Ken Roczen 94

The Latest