Kelly Lumgair...bad timing?

trailrider
Wasn't he Ken's longtime mechanic? He left RCH prior to Ken outdoor championship. Now Ken is slated to win every championship and the monster million you have to think...poor Kelly. I would just love to be Kens Mechanic this year.
|
trailrider
1/11/2017 7:28pm
Oh...add PERFECT season and beating MC's record.
Sully
1/11/2017 7:32pm
You make it sound like Kelly left because Ken is some kind of championship black hole. From what I remember reading, he actually was getting tired of the grind on the road, so he took a back of the house gig at KTM to have more time with his family.
mx317
1/11/2017 7:33pm
Damn, all this from one race.
Sully22
1/11/2017 7:35pm
mx317 wrote:
No doubt, it's as if they might as well cancel the rest of the series and hand out the trophy the way some people are carrying on. If I remember right, didn't his Suzuki debut start off in similar fashion?

The Shop

trailrider
1/11/2017 7:35pm
Sully wrote:
You make it sound like Kelly left because Ken is some kind of championship black hole. From what I remember reading, he actually was getting tired...
You make it sound like Kelly left because Ken is some kind of championship black hole. From what I remember reading, he actually was getting tired of the grind on the road, so he took a back of the house gig at KTM to have more time with his family.
I'm saying this would have been the dream year...no mechanic would get tired from winning every week.
trailrider
1/11/2017 7:38pm
mx317 wrote:
Later half of SX he own Dunge
Nationals were dominance
Monster cup 2 of 3 moto wins
A1 dominance
# trend
kkawboy14
1/11/2017 7:42pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
.....unless he lets his bike breakdown!
trailrider wrote:
It's team Honda bro
I know, I would love to be his mechanic, unless his bike breaks down!
Sully22
1/11/2017 7:45pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 7:48pm
mx317 wrote:
trailrider wrote:
Nationals were dominance
A1 dominance
# trend
In the latter half of the year, from Daytona to Vegas, RD finished 1st 4 times to KR 3 times, RD finished on the box at every race except one, where he finished 4th, and didn't need to race hard toward the end because he had the title wrapped up, Kenny was off the box 3 times with a 5th, 6th, and DNF.
trailrider
1/11/2017 8:06pm
mx317 wrote:
trailrider wrote:
Nationals were dominance
A1 dominance
# trend
Sully22 wrote:
In the latter half of the year, from Daytona to Vegas, RD finished 1st 4 times to KR 3 times, RD finished on the box at...
In the latter half of the year, from Daytona to Vegas, RD finished 1st 4 times to KR 3 times, RD finished on the box at every race except one, where he finished 4th, and didn't need to race hard toward the end because he had the title wrapped up, Kenny was off the box 3 times with a 5th, 6th, and DNF.
Remember Dungey would follow instead of pass? He improved on that just like Ken has improved on crashing
Sully22
1/11/2017 8:29pm
trailrider wrote:
Remember Dungey would follow instead of pass? He improved on that just like Ken has improved on crashing
Sure, RD has been more aggressive the last few years, and only time will tell if KR has smoothed out in SX, I wouldn't say Monster Cup was a good indicator, but he looked damn good at A1. Though I'm not sure how any of that is related to what I wrote in response to you saying KR owned RD in the latter half of SX....
trailrider
1/11/2017 8:39pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 8:57pm
I remember Ken winning almost every race at the seasons end...and thinking...Dungey is not just riding out the championship
..Ken was IN his head...when that happens your practically owned
Sully22
1/11/2017 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2017 8:52pm
trailrider wrote:
I remember Ken winning almost every race at the seasons end...and thinking...Dungey is not just riding out the championship ..Ken was IN his head...when that happens...
I remember Ken winning almost every race at the seasons end...and thinking...Dungey is not just riding out the championship
But Dungey won 4 of the last 6 rounds, Roczen won the other 2. Not sure how that shows KR practically owned Dungey, or was in his head?

http://archives.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1685/S1F1POINTS.pdf
1/11/2017 8:50pm
trailrider wrote:
I remember Ken winning almost every race at the seasons end...and thinking...Dungey is not just riding out the championship ..Ken was IN his head...when that happens...
Dungey won 4 out of the last 6. The next time a race is on make sure you power up your TV first.
Juice_Mann
1/11/2017 8:56pm
trailrider wrote:
How many 450 SX championships does Ken have? I seem to have lost count.
trailrider
1/11/2017 9:00pm
How many MX championships does Ken have compared to him I the past 3 years?
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
1/11/2017 9:01pm
trailrider wrote:
Come on dude! First day?
dirtnapper
1/11/2017 9:03pm
trailrider wrote:
Wasn't he Ken's longtime mechanic? He left RCH prior to Ken outdoor championship. Now Ken is slated to win every championship and the monster million you...
Wasn't he Ken's longtime mechanic? He left RCH prior to Ken outdoor championship. Now Ken is slated to win every championship and the monster million you have to think...poor Kelly. I would just love to be Kens Mechanic this year.
Juice_Mann
1/11/2017 9:04pm
trailrider wrote:
They are racing SX right now so MX is irrelevant to my first statement.
Juice_Mann
1/11/2017 9:05pm
trailrider wrote:
Wasn't he Ken's longtime mechanic? He left RCH prior to Ken outdoor championship. Now Ken is slated to win every championship and the monster million you...
dirtnapper wrote:
[URL=http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/donahueboypics/media/llama%20stare_zpsoirusd7i.gif.html][IMG]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y414/donahueboypics/llama%20stare_zpsoirusd7i.gif[/IMG][/URL]
I don't care how many times I see this. It gets me every time!
dirtnapper
1/11/2017 9:08pm
trailrider wrote:
dirtnapper wrote:
[URL=http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/donahueboypics/media/llama%20stare_zpsoirusd7i.gif.html][IMG]http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y414/donahueboypics/llama%20stare_zpsoirusd7i.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Juice_Mann wrote:
I don't care how many times I see this. It gets me every time!
I use it on special occasions - this thread seems to be one of those occasions..............Pinch

Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
1/11/2017 9:27pm
trailrider wrote:
Why do I feel like the next thing you're going to tell us is how you hate Obamacare, but love the insurance you picked up courtesy of the Affordable Care Act?
trailrider
1/11/2017 9:35pm
trailrider wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Why do I feel like the next thing you're going to tell us is how you hate Obamacare, but love the insurance you picked up courtesy...
Why do I feel like the next thing you're going to tell us is how you hate Obamacare, but love the insurance you picked up courtesy of the Affordable Care Act?
I'm missing your point...

1/11/2017 9:42pm
trailrider wrote:
GuyB wrote:
Why do I feel like the next thing you're going to tell us is how you hate Obamacare, but love the insurance you picked up courtesy...
trailrider wrote:
I'm missing your point...

Obviously

Post a reply to: Kelly Lumgair...bad timing?

The Latest