Keifer on Pulp... hilarious

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2018 6:22 AM

.. Keefer on Pulp Show saying how security in Atlanta was busting everyones ass about making them push bikes, and then they give Monster Girls flamethrowers... too funny

|

3/9/2018 6:35 AM

The last hour of this week's Pulp show had me dying of laughter. Keifer, 722 and Matthes create a great trio.

|

3/9/2018 6:53 AM

While there was not the element of the cops/security issues at Tampa, i looked at my gf and said the same thing. "Are they serious giving these models flame throwers and standing 20' from the first row of spectators?" They were standing on the top of a triple takeoff too, so they were pretty much eye level with us.

|

3/9/2018 6:58 AM

aeffertz wrote:

The last hour of this week's Pulp show had me dying of laughter. Keifer, 722 and Matthes create a great trio.

We are on a road trip and i usually dont get a chance to listen to it all, but we are catching up.. even for a Euro guy, 722 is box office. Great radio bro

|

3/9/2018 7:40 AM

Just goes to show you if you look like a Monster girl you can come into the stadium with a full arsenal and the guards would be too busy looking at their asses to notice.

|

3/9/2018 8:08 AM

Sometimes the show is just gold...those three together after a triple crown race is the formula!!

|

3/9/2018 8:13 AM

It was pretty good. Ping is still my favorite

|

3/9/2018 8:33 AM

I've felt for a while Keefer is so valuable to the pulp experience, even more so now with his testing pods. Great dude who just loves not just Moto but the Moto community.

|

3/9/2018 8:34 AM

It was one of the funniest things I've ever heard, but they're right. How the fuck do they let these bimbos carry flamethrowers? It just blows my mind! After 722 said the burning kid would get lit kit I cried laughing!

|

3/9/2018 8:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 8:48 AM

That was some great radio bros... 722 and Steve (mainly 722 lol) baggin on Kiefer was funny to

|

3/9/2018 9:00 AM

philG wrote:

.. Keefer on Pulp Show saying how security in Atlanta was busting everyones ass about making them push bikes, and then they give Monster Girls flamethrowers... too funny

Could be an insurance thing. Monster girls are probably w2 employees that get paid by feld so they are covered under feld’s insurance if they burn off little Timmy’s eyebrows. Riders aren’t employees and damage they cause would create some type of liability issues for the stadium corporation.

I’m not sure if that’s right, but it’s the only sensible reasoning I can put together for something like this.

|

3/9/2018 9:14 AM

Got caught up this morning on my commute home. That was an epic podcast.

|

3/9/2018 9:26 AM

I hate admit, but I laughed when 722 said the little kid in the crowd set on fire by the Monster Girl Flame Thrower would win the Lit Kit for sure.

|

3/9/2018 9:52 AM

“Roast Zone”. Yeh it was awesome. Solid trio

|