Keep your eyes open for a unique opportunity

enketchum
7/8/2018 8:17am
Mobile site doesn't say when these were posted. Was it Saturday or Sunday?
aeffertz
7/10/2018 11:55am
So what was it? I never saw anything... Grinning
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
7/10/2018 1:01pm
There were spots for people to post questions for the 250 and 450 press conferences.

Unfortunately, most folks chose to post a lot of nonsense, or they posted questions for people who weren’t on the podium. There were also questions that might be good in a one-on-one interview, but didn’t relate to the day’s racing.

We may try it again for Millville, but with some better instructions...and hopefully some better responses.

The Shop

TeamGreen
7/10/2018 1:03pm
GuyB wrote:
There were spots for people to post questions for the 250 and 450 press conferences. Unfortunately, most folks chose to post a lot of nonsense, or...
There were spots for people to post questions for the 250 and 450 press conferences.

Unfortunately, most folks chose to post a lot of nonsense, or they posted questions for people who weren’t on the podium. There were also questions that might be good in a one-on-one interview, but didn’t relate to the day’s racing.

We may try it again for Millville, but with some better instructions...and hopefully some better responses.
Do it, again...it's got potential.
How late/until how many min's before the conference will you be able to review the posts?
(Seeing as the attendees may not be identified until minutes before)
GrapeApe
Fantasy
551st
7/10/2018 1:11pm
Dear Alex, it looks like you didn't hit the leap until 4 minutes left, what was your thinking there? Isn't it faster if you jump it?
imoto34
Fantasy
3179th
7/10/2018 1:24pm
enketchum wrote:
Mobile site doesn't say when these were posted. Was it Saturday or Sunday?
Not sure what your using but on chrome the mobile site shows the date and times.
jasonv43
7/10/2018 2:39pm
GuyB wrote:
There were spots for people to post questions for the 250 and 450 press conferences. Unfortunately, most folks chose to post a lot of nonsense, or...

TeamGreen wrote:
Do it, again...it's got potential. How late/until how many min's before the conference will you be able to review the posts? (Seeing as the attendees may...
Do it, again...it's got potential.
How late/until how many min's before the conference will you be able to review the posts?
(Seeing as the attendees may not be identified until minutes before)
Yes please do it again. I like the idea. I will do my best to be available and come up with something good for you.
aeffertz
7/10/2018 11:45pm Edited Date/Time 7/10/2018 11:45pm
GuyB wrote:

Oh, I did see that thread! I was just busy at the time and didn't get around to reading it.

Post a reply to: Keep your eyes open for a unique opportunity

The Latest