Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2018 4:14 PM

Hate seeing shit like this. Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

6/16/2018 4:22 PM

Damn, damn and damn. Those rotten sob's. Eyes open. Very sorry to hear this.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/16/2018 4:54 PM

I've seen that KX250 2 stroke on here before. Not sure if it was just posted in the Kickass 2 stroke thread or if the owner of the bike is a member here.

I hate thieves and hopefully they find them.

Has to be someone local that knew about bikes being stored there.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/16/2018 4:57 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I've seen that KX250 2 stroke on here before. Not sure if it was just posted in the Kickass 2 stroke thread or if the owner of ...more

I don't have any relations to the people who were robbed, I just saw it on FB and hadn't seen it posted here so I did.

I wanna say there was a bike build on Thumpertalk about that KX, but i haven't logged onto that site in over a year.

Damn shame, thieves make me sick.

|

Unleaded tastes a little tangy. Supreme is kinda sour, and diesel tastes pretty good.

6/16/2018 5:02 PM

My stomach turned just seeing this. Very gutted for the guy.

Wonder if it was just the 2 guys.. They must have had a enclosed trailer very close by.

|

6/16/2018 5:38 PM

these scum need a lead sandwich. i sincerely hope they get it, soon

|

ride

6/16/2018 5:50 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I've seen that KX250 2 stroke on here before. Not sure if it was just posted in the Kickass 2 stroke thread or if the owner of ...more

Mav, your'e right about the KX250 two stroke, I remember the guy posting that bike and all the time and money he put into it, I think it's in Bike Checks.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

6/16/2018 5:59 PM

Sick fuckin bastards. That's just fucked up. I live right down the road in fuquay on the edge of Holly springs. I don't get out much around here but I'll keep an eye out. Hope these fuckers get what's coming to them. Holly springs is a mostly decent area too.

|

6/16/2018 7:08 PM

Damn, ripped the paneling off the building and went through the drywall? That must have been planned and scoped out.

|

6/16/2018 7:16 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

ledger wrote:

Mav, your'e right about the KX250 two stroke, I remember the guy posting that bike and all the time and money he put into it, ...more

Just checked and you're correct the bike is in Bike Checks and belongs to member Wipeoutmx. He hasn't posted anything here since late 2015.

Bike Check

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

6/16/2018 7:17 PM

tkimb wrote:

Damn, ripped the paneling off the building and went through the drywall? That must have been planned and scoped out.

Somebody who has been there before probably.

|