Keefer on Pulp

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2021 9:31 AM

Anyone else find keefer incredibly annoying on the last pulp show? Usually don't mind him on there and I like his testing pods but god was he annoying on Monday. Like dude shut the fuck up at times. All of his little noises and interruptions are unbearable.

|

9/30/2021 9:50 AM

I find this post way more annoying

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

9/30/2021 10:11 AM

I find PulpMX overall just annoying. Same guests, same co-hosts, talking about the same things, all in one big rotation. Rinse and repeat. Gypsy Tales has far more interesting content and guests. Just my $.02.

|

9/30/2021 10:29 AM

Haven't finished it yet but didn't notice that. Do laugh at Dark Side saying top 5 co-host, dude barely had any worthwhile input so far (made it to the bike draw)

|

9/30/2021 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2021 10:32 AM

Speeddemon73 wrote:

I find PulpMX overall just annoying. Same guests, same co-hosts, talking about the same things, all in one big rotation. Rinse ...more

Don’t say this - you’re about to be rolled over by all the Pulp fanboys…

|

9/30/2021 11:03 AM

idk maybe its bc the in studio hosts have been really good lately (Amart, Phil, DV). Keefer is good at what he does but he does not add to the overall show for 4.5 hours as co host imo.

|

9/30/2021 11:05 AM

Speeddemon73 wrote:

I find PulpMX overall just annoying. Same guests, same co-hosts, talking about the same things, all in one big rotation. Rinse ...more

Long time Pulp fan and I'll say that this criticism is fair. I've become less interested over the last couple years as it's a lot of the exact same people over and over.

That being said, Pulp puts a LOT more content then most other outlets. So that might be a factor.

|

9/30/2021 11:15 AM

It was an off season show. Can't expect too much.

|

9/30/2021 11:29 AM

MX Guy wrote:

It was an off season show. Can't expect too much.

True. The segment where they are talking about what Steve is going to do after the show ended was interesting.

If the pulp show, race reviews, moto 60, etc were to just disappear that would fucking suck for this sport honestly. Steve has created such a great platform with so much content that is different from all the other bro down shit thats out there.

|

9/30/2021 11:41 AM

All you idiots ever do anymore is complain, go ride your dirt bike, or better yet turn off the pod if you don’t like it. Keefer is the shit, this last appearance is the best yet, y’all are losers!

|

9/30/2021 11:42 AM

Oh and stfu noob

|

9/30/2021 12:11 PM

You okay back there?

|

9/30/2021 12:14 PM

fins227 wrote:

Oh and stfu noob

Can't believe it went this far without the inaugural vital welcome.

|

9/30/2021 12:18 PM

Bring it to me now! Techman

|

9/30/2021 12:31 PM

C.Worthy wrote:

Bring it to me now! Techman

I usually like Keefer but that tech man berm lord shit is annoying

|

9/30/2021 12:34 PM

Keefer makes me laugh, Every show he is on is awesome to me. I think it's tough to have things to talk about during off/silly season.

|

9/30/2021 12:36 PM

I mean. Let’s be honest. They had to talk about a overhyped fair race with half the competition missing for five hours. Keeper and all his sound effects are great.

|

9/30/2021 1:15 PM

Speeddemon73 wrote:

The great thing about all the podcasts is none of them step on each others toes. Pulp is like the Sportscenter of podcasts, WTS is like a 30 for 30 and Gypsy is like Oprah and going to get more personal than deal with just stories or bench racing.

|

9/30/2021 1:35 PM

Speeddemon73 wrote:

I listen to both but find no one more repetitive than gypsy tales.
No matter who is on the show or what they do he spends half an hour talking about his BJJ and continues to talk over his guests a lot his shows have got harder to listen to in my opinion. have found myself not finishing many shows until his GL one recently.

|

9/30/2021 1:56 PM

I am not for everyone, I get that and I appreciate constructive criticism. This is one of the reasons why I told Matthes why I didn't want to be on ALL the time or step on any other co-hosts toes. Too much of anything can get old, so no need to push my ugly ass down people's throats. HAHA! Anyway, I appreciate the people who like the show and get to enjoy what we do. For the people that don't, all I can say is I am sorry and there is always the next show (that I won't be on).

|

9/30/2021 3:42 PM

Keefer is the shit!

|

9/30/2021 4:10 PM

Kris Keefer wrote:

I am not for everyone, I get that and I appreciate constructive criticism. This is one of the reasons why I told Matthes why I ...more

Bro. Don’t change. I was so relived to hear your voice on the show again.

|

9/30/2021 4:49 PM

Speeddemon73 wrote:

jtrappitt125 wrote:

No matter who is on the show or what they do he spends half ...more

stfu Newbie wink

|

9/30/2021 5:00 PM

Keefer adds more than he takes away for me. I have listened to everything Steve has put out past 10 years. I have saved over $2500 using PULPMX discount codes. Same with the Whiskey Throttle Show. Both are amazing.

|

9/30/2021 5:01 PM

Not a fan of the after dark stuff. I love fat chicks as much as the next guy but that’s not what I tune in for.

|

9/30/2021 5:05 PM

So you obviously have another user name but are too scared to say it on your real account? There’s a name for that. Something to do with a cat

|

9/30/2021 5:10 PM

jtrappitt125 wrote:

No matter who is on the show or what they do he spends half ...more

You may get tired hearing him talk about BJJ, but sharing personal stories/experiences from one’s own life is a tried and trued method for connecting with another person. I think this is one of the reasons why Jase is able to connect with most of the riders on a deeper level which enables him to deliver a “deeper” interview than some of the other shows.

|

9/30/2021 5:10 PM

Account made today. This thread should have just been wiped. Keefer don't change.

|

9/30/2021 5:12 PM

Kris Keefer wrote:

I am not for everyone, I get that and I appreciate constructive criticism. This is one of the reasons why I told Matthes why I ...more

Hey man. I really enjoy what you bring to the pulp show and your other podcast is really helpful. It’s crazy to me how hard it must be to put yourself out there, try to be entertaining and funny and no matter what you do, someone is going to complain. I guess it’s what makes the world go round. All you can do is offer to refund his money and move on. Oh wait…

|

9/30/2021 5:16 PM

Must be a hard life if you felt the need to make a thread about this. sad

|