Kawi’s bold new social media strategy

Csb146
Edited Date/Time 5/6/2021 8:05am
Kawi got hacked or has a bold new marketing approach 😂. Honestly though, I’ve run a social media marketing company for 10 years and this stuff is so easy to prevent it’s wild it happens to accounts this large.
|
crockett
5/4/2021 12:00am
wasn't daniel blairs kid complaining about russians a while back?
WDSRCR
5/5/2021 8:13am
I gave a middle finger emoji to them and plastered a bunch of american flag emojis on there.. It was funny to see all the comments that I cannot read...

They (Kawasaki) got it back already. I assume they paid the ransom.
OtotheB178
5/5/2021 8:15am
correct me if i'm wrong but that is a turkish flag, not russian.
WDSRCR
5/5/2021 8:20am
OtotheB178 wrote:
correct me if i'm wrong but that is a turkish flag, not russian.
You're correct.

The Shop

tuttle425
5/5/2021 8:40am
WDSRCR wrote:
I gave a middle finger emoji to them and plastered a bunch of american flag emojis on there.. It was funny to see all the comments...
I gave a middle finger emoji to them and plastered a bunch of american flag emojis on there.. It was funny to see all the comments that I cannot read...

There would be no ransom in this situation. Kawi would easily work with Instagram to get the account back.
WDSRCR
5/6/2021 8:05am
WDSRCR wrote:
I gave a middle finger emoji to them and plastered a bunch of american flag emojis on there.. It was funny to see all the comments...

tuttle425 wrote:
There would be no ransom in this situation. Kawi would easily work with Instagram to get the account back.
Are you sure? Phil Smage's account was taken and he didn't get it back for at least a year. Not saying you're wrong, just looking for more information on how it all would go down.
tuttle425
5/6/2021 10:00am
WDSRCR wrote:

tuttle425 wrote:
WDSRCR wrote:
Are you sure? Phil Smage's account was taken and he didn't get it back for at least a year. Not saying you're wrong, just looking for...
Are you sure? Phil Smage's account was taken and he didn't get it back for at least a year. Not saying you're wrong, just looking for more information on how it all would go down.
The Kawi account is a verified account.
WDSRCR
5/6/2021 10:15am
tuttle425 wrote:
WDSRCR wrote:
Are you sure? Phil Smage's account was taken and he didn't get it back for at least a year. Not saying you're wrong, just looking for...
tuttle425 wrote:
The Kawi account is a verified account.
I see that. Phil's wasn't. I assume there is some type of additional support from IG for verified users?

Post a reply to: Kawi’s bold new social media strategy

The Latest