Kawasaki won’t send rider to Mx Des Nations with Decoster as manager

Related:
Create New Tag

7/23/2021 2:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2021 2:46 PM

Just listening to pulpmx and Steve said Kawasaki won’t send riders anymore with Decoster as manager . What’s everyone thoughts on this ? Time for a new team manager?

|

7/23/2021 2:40 PM

caviar&cigarettes338 wrote:

Just listening to pulpmx and Steve said Kawasaki won’t send riders anymore with Decoster as manager . What’s everyone thoughts ...more

Do they think any of them will be picked. ?

|

7/23/2021 2:45 PM

Kawi taking the heat off Eli for not wanting to go IMHO

|

7/23/2021 2:49 PM

Just listening to pulpmx and Steve said Kawasaki won’t send riders anymore with Decoster as manager . What’s everyone thoughts ...more

I doubt Roger gives a rip. Bottom line is...Eli doesn't want to go, and AC can't even if he wanted to. Who cares about Kawasaki? It's easy to talk tough if nobody cares!

Roger has been there and done that...officially. Everybody thinks somebody else can do it better, but with only a few exceptions...he's been pretty damned successful. It's the riders that have dropped the ball, not the team manager.

|

7/23/2021 2:57 PM

Here are some quick takes from Falcon, off the top of my head:

-Their bikes don't look good with Red, white and blue graphics anyway.
-Oh well! I guess I'll have one fewer brand to consider when buying my next new bike!
-F@&# Kawasaki
-What's their problem with Roger?
-Why does Kawasaki USA hate America?
-Cancel culture is alive and well in Irvine
-There's no crying in Motocross!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

7/23/2021 2:59 PM

Not that any of the Kawasaki riders would get picked anyway.

|

Ed Johnson

7/23/2021 3:01 PM

davistld01 wrote:

I doubt Roger gives a rip. Bottom line is...Eli doesn't want to go, and AC can't even if he wanted to. Who cares about ...more

The end.

|

7/23/2021 3:03 PM

Ther bigger question is, what's the beef between the two?
Did Kawasaki have an issue with something the man said or did or the other way around?

|

7/23/2021 3:04 PM

davistld01 wrote:

I doubt Roger gives a rip. Bottom line is...Eli doesn't want to go, and AC can't even if he wanted to. Who cares about ...more

Doesn’t the manager pick the riders? Asking for a friend.

|

7/23/2021 3:14 PM

neverwas wrote:

Did Kawasaki have an issue with something the man said or did or ...more

Yeah it is something Roger did...Beat them with Suszuki, then went to Ktm and beat them again, Kawasaki cant be that great, arguably one of their best riders ever left them to be brand ambassador to yamaha, other then a couple of great seasons from Tomac, they have done nada. Just my opinion,
But, what if thier rider gets picked and goes with another team? So we know Tomac is leaving so is Kawasaki taking thier ball and going home?

|

7/23/2021 3:16 PM

Who cares? None of their riders will get picked anyway.

Ferrandis
Roczen
Lawrence

One hell of a team. That’s how it works right?

|

7/23/2021 3:21 PM

Barcia, Cooper, Plessinger

|

7/23/2021 3:30 PM

MX Guy wrote:

Barcia, Cooper, Plessinger

Won’t be the yamaha guys stars not sending riders with moving to Florida same week as race but sexton said he wants to go and the RJ and Barica that be a good team that really wants it and puts their hearts on the line

|

7/23/2021 3:34 PM

Im a little shocked people are saying who cares about kawi considering their roster, wins, and titles in the last decade are head and shoulders above any other team.

Theres also a lot of people on here that agree its time for roger to pass the torch. Maybe to a guy running star racing. Theyve got something going for them right now

|

7/23/2021 3:43 PM

Wonder what excuse Kawasaki will use when DeCoster retires? Guessing "owning" the blame last time didn't go over too well.

|

7/23/2021 3:47 PM

Will Hahn team manager all riders seem like him

|

7/23/2021 3:56 PM

neverwas wrote:

Did Kawasaki have an issue with something the man said or did or ...more

^^^THIS^^^

Kawasaki and KTM have been the two most successful brands in the last decade. If there’s a beef this big that it’s getting personal, rather than just the usual professional rivalry, I’d like to hear more!

|

7/23/2021 4:08 PM

I’d love to see Barcia, Sexton & Jmart go. Just saying…

|

7/23/2021 4:17 PM

Fair chance RDC made his feelings clear when Tomac was 'too busy' to go .

|

7/23/2021 4:25 PM

Barcia, Tomac, sexton……

|

7/23/2021 5:00 PM

I don't see how anyone can blame Tomac for not wanting to go. Last time he went he spent $10,000 out of his own pocket to go, performed the best of any team USA rider and got nothing but a bunch of people talking shit for not performing to their expectations.

|

7/23/2021 5:09 PM

According to Matthes, Kawasaki doesn't even want to race the outdoors in the US. Maybe its the longtime heavy monster influence that makes SX the only thing they care about. Maybe thats why Eli is going to Star.

|

7/23/2021 5:15 PM

early wrote:

According to Matthes, Kawasaki doesn't even want to race the outdoors in the US. Maybe its the longtime heavy monster ...more

Doesn’t want to race the series they’ve won 5 times in the last 10 years?! That’s weird.

|

7/23/2021 5:19 PM

Coming from the 80s when riders (and manufactures) wanted to race the MXoN, it's sad to see the current attitudes to towards it.

|

7/23/2021 5:23 PM

Sheriff245 wrote:

Who cares? None of their riders will get picked anyway.

Ferrandis
Roczen
Lawrence

One hell of a team. That’s how it works ...more

Now that's funny right there.

DC
Racer X

|

7/23/2021 5:24 PM

Let Eli out of his contract at the EOD/last National (September 11th at Hangtown/start at Star Sept. 12th) and let him spend 2 weeks riding his new scoot for The MXoN.

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

7/23/2021 5:28 PM

Team Canada

Wright
Pettis
Marco or Trailer Park Boy (TPB on a Red Bull TLD GasGas)

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

7/23/2021 6:53 PM

jorgechavez wrote:

I don't see how anyone can blame Tomac for not wanting to go. Last time he went he spent $10,000 out of his own pocket to go, ...more

Yep. Ironic. Lol. But some riders get a pass for refusing to go.

|

7/23/2021 7:21 PM

There’s alot of angst in here against Tomac and des nations. Probably stemming from people’s expectations and Tomac not living up to theirs.

|

7/23/2021 7:23 PM

Bruce is the one that needs to go…he’s the force behind Kawi riders not going and if there is a beef with RD and he is using that to keep his riders from going then he needs to go back to whatever girls school he came from….real fucking professional Kawi….

|

“I’m not Swap…”