Kawasaki Pro circuit West/East

Now that Hill is leading the west championship and is the title favorite, and Savatgy/Cianciarulo are also among the very best riders to line up for the east title, can Kawa PC go and win both championship ?

And if they does so, how many pizzas would they be able to eat between supercross and outdoors ?

Anyway, I find their line up very interesting this year.
|
2/5/2017 10:57pm
Now that Hill is leading the west championship and is the title favorite, and Savatgy/Cianciarulo are also among the very best riders to line up for...
Now that Hill is leading the west championship and is the title favorite, and Savatgy/Cianciarulo are also among the very best riders to line up for the east title, can Kawa PC go and win both championship ?

And if they does so, how many pizzas would they be able to eat between supercross and outdoors ?

Good line up for sure the only other title contenders that come to mind on the east would be a-mart and Osborne
Osborne should be on it from training under aldon with dungey etc
2/5/2017 10:58pm
Wasn't ferrandis due at PC this year also? Or is that now not happening

Yes they could win both coasts and that would be cool to see after their drought
2/5/2017 11:02pm
Now that Hill is leading the west championship and is the title favorite, and Savatgy/Cianciarulo are also among the very best riders to line up for...

Good line up for sure the only other title contenders that come to mind on the east would be a-mart and Osborne Osborne should be on...
Good line up for sure the only other title contenders that come to mind on the east would be a-mart and Osborne
Osborne should be on it from training under aldon with dungey etc
I think Christian Craig and Colt Nichols are also gonna be strong.
2/5/2017 11:06pm
Wasn't ferrandis due at PC this year also? Or is that now not happening Yes they could win both coasts and that would be cool to...
Wasn't ferrandis due at PC this year also? Or is that now not happening

Yes they could win both coasts and that would be cool to see after their drought
Ferrandis on star yamaha

The Shop

scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
2/5/2017 11:09pm
PC is looking very strong this year, i think all 3 titles (East west and national) are a very serious possibility,

maybe a year like 2007 is on the cards, with many swept podiums outdoors,
cali11
2/5/2017 11:58pm
I would like to See AC haves good year. If he can stay healthy, I think he will be hard to beat! Yes team PC is going to have a great year!
norcal racer
2/6/2017 12:05am
Savatgy, Craig, Osborne, and AC. The east is stacked. Hope AC can win it tho
2/6/2017 12:26am
I really hope they can it's been a rough few years for those boys at PC. I also hope AMart and Osbourne are up there, think they're some sleepy picks.
bsharkey
2/6/2017 8:52am
im curious to see how sexton does , not counting on him to win but lots of talent there like forkner
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
2/6/2017 9:12am
I would like to see Hill pull this championship off because I am a PC fanboy at heart but I've still got my fingers crossed. Justin has not been the most consistent rider historically so even though he's got the points lead now, there is still a lot of racing to go and danger to avoid.

For the East, I really like AC and I hope he can stay healthy. Even if he does Joey is going to be fast too. I expect Christian to win races as well.

Outdoors is still too far away to start speculating for me.
Zycki11
2/6/2017 9:31am
I think AC will have the most speed with some inconsistency. Savatgy will be right there but always solid off starts which will make him the title favorite in my opinion.
mb60
2/6/2017 9:34am
I will be cheering for AC or Craig to win the East.
TXDirt
2/6/2017 9:36am
Training with all of the Baker boys day in and day out should give Osborne a big confidence boost. He's always been just on the fringe. Could be a surprise year for him.
2/19/2017 2:12am
I know it's still early but they have the red plate in both championship now.

Post a reply to: Kawasaki Pro circuit West/East

The Latest