Kade Mosig suspended in Australia

mxcrzy
Fantasy
794th
2/24/2020 3:46pm
Kade is probably earning 4x he did racing now
Even minimum wage would be 4x what you earn unless your clicking off championships in Australia haha
mitch199
2/24/2020 3:50pm
Man, its a real laundry list of go-go-juice he's been using and selling over the years. It's only the stuff he got caught with too.. can't imagine thats the entire lot. He obviously knows he's guilty as... just copping it on the chin.

Ah well, he was a ripper when he was on, that's for sure. Beat almost everyone in Aus MX at some stage.
Zacka 161
Fantasy
1856th
2/24/2020 3:52pm
Dropbear wrote:
The only well promoted series in the last 40 years with any public awareness and non industry sponsorship was the Mr Motocross series.
True but that probably can be applied to all motorsports in Australia except V8 supercars.

Motocross is a niche sport and in a country less then 1/10th the population of America is going to be pretty hard to build it to have any public awareness
BS12
2/24/2020 5:16pm
Must say that this, along with the Australian industry's response, pisses me off a little.

I'm sure this kid is a good bloke, and perhaps since getting pinged he's matured a little, but with an absolute shopping list of offenses, including intending to traffic, dating back as far as late 2013, how can people be patting him on the back? He was using right up until he was pulled, so what's to say he wouldn't have continued if he didn't piss hot?

Support him as a person definitely, especially if remorse is affecting him, but don't play down the blatant cheating across many years here, regardless of whether it improved his performance or not. This wasn't just one adverse, controversial finding.

Feel free to down vote, but this one rubs me the wrong way.

The Shop

2/24/2020 5:18pm
Kade is probably earning 4x he did racing now
mxcrzy wrote:
Even minimum wage would be 4x what you earn unless your clicking off championships in Australia haha
I see what your saying.. Ill rethink it. Centrelink is 4x times an Aussie Mx'ers pay
2/24/2020 5:20pm
[url=https://www.motoonline.com.au/2018/07/13/provisionally-suspended-mosig-to-miss-ranch-mx/]https://www.motoonline.com.au/2018/07/13/provisionally-suspended-mosig-to-miss-ranch-mx/[/url] Just saw the post on his instagram. Sounds like it could be a failed drugs test but no official word at the moment. Any Aussies...
https://www.motoonline.com.au/2018/07/13/provisionally-suspended-mosig-to-miss-ranch-mx/

Just saw the post on his instagram. Sounds like it could be a failed drugs test but no official word at the moment. Any Aussies have any info?
PJRAUS
2/24/2020 11:19pm
BS12 wrote:
Must say that this, along with the Australian industry's response, pisses me off a little. I'm sure this kid is a good bloke, and perhaps since...
Must say that this, along with the Australian industry's response, pisses me off a little.

I'm sure this kid is a good bloke, and perhaps since getting pinged he's matured a little, but with an absolute shopping list of offenses, including intending to traffic, dating back as far as late 2013, how can people be patting him on the back? He was using right up until he was pulled, so what's to say he wouldn't have continued if he didn't piss hot?

Support him as a person definitely, especially if remorse is affecting him, but don't play down the blatant cheating across many years here, regardless of whether it improved his performance or not. This wasn't just one adverse, controversial finding.

I get what you are saying...but he is still a good kid...I like him and he had real talent.
He was probably doing it knowing full well that most of his main competitors were doing the same thing...I have friends that raced pro for a long time...they tell me that ped use is very wide spread indeed...dunno about now but certainly in recent years, its fortunate gor them that testing has been very sporadic.
Not saying that just bcause everyone else is doing it, it makes it alright, just sad that top Aussie riders are so dumb that they believe that the drugs will make them winners...we all know its not going to do anything like what working harder ,practicing better and longer and being fitter will do...just a stupid mentality...sheep like mentality really
mxmaniac
2/25/2020 2:30am
The team DPH motorsport who now no longer exist for whatever reason... I wondered how this affected them. Were they blindsided by it? Did it affect the team by sponsors etc? I have followed kade as he is a local for a long time and watched the ups and downs of his career. I remember hearing rats and mice over the years but that list of charges spun me out.
Phildo
2/25/2020 3:15am
BS12 wrote:
Must say that this, along with the Australian industry's response, pisses me off a little. I'm sure this kid is a good bloke, and perhaps since...

This.

Since when do we make excuses for cheaters?

Stuff him.

The message should be clear - cheat like that in any sport and you get removed from that sport... permanently.

A criminal charge wouldn't go astray either.
SydAus
2/25/2020 12:14pm
BS12 wrote:

PJRAUS wrote:
I get what you are saying...but he is still a good kid...I like him and he had real talent. He was probably doing it knowing full...
I get what you are saying...but he is still a good kid...I like him and he had real talent.
He was probably doing it knowing full well that most of his main competitors were doing the same thing...I have friends that raced pro for a long time...they tell me that ped use is very wide spread indeed...dunno about now but certainly in recent years, its fortunate gor them that testing has been very sporadic.
Not saying that just bcause everyone else is doing it, it makes it alright, just sad that top Aussie riders are so dumb that they believe that the drugs will make them winners...we all know its not going to do anything like what working harder ,practicing better and longer and being fitter will do...just a stupid mentality...sheep like mentality really
It’s so disappointing for the clean racers in our MX scene that they get thrown in with “he said she said” rumours that everyone is on something. Our riders do get tested regularly all be it only selected randomly but the threat is always there that if u do the crime u could get caught.
scootch
2/25/2020 12:41pm
The Aussie Kiwi banter on the first few pages was EPIC GrinningLaughingLaughing

Post a reply to: Kade Mosig suspended in Australia

The Latest