Kade Mosig suspended in Australia

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2018 1:41 AM

https://www.motoonline.com.au/2018/07/13/provisionally-suspended-mosig-to-miss-ranch-mx/

Just saw the post on his instagram. Sounds like it could be a failed drugs test but no official word at the moment. Any Aussies have any info?
|

7/13/2018 1:45 AM

Dag nammit, beat me to it

|

James = #7. Malcolm = #27
7/27=0.259259259259259259259
Stewart return confirmed!

7/13/2018 2:15 AM

Aus mx is dead

|

7/13/2018 2:26 AM

This just blew my mind. Kade is local to me and is in the best form of his career.
Shattering for him, DPH and the family if something found to be unintentional.

|

7/13/2018 2:28 AM

JB479 wrote:

Aus mx is dead

X2, what a fucking shit show

|

7/13/2018 2:41 AM

It's been a shit show for as long as I can remember.

|

7/13/2018 3:41 AM

Is there more testing now or are more riders taking things? It's happening more frequently now

|

7/13/2018 3:49 AM

Well....................Aussie are cheats, just ask about the sand paper man!

|

Riding is Freedom, Freedom is Riding!

7/13/2018 3:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2018 3:55 AM

fox1nz wrote:

Mutherfucker, you went there...

Pot, meet Richie McCaw ?

|

7/13/2018 4:30 AM

mxmaniac wrote:

This just blew my mind. Kade is local to me and is in the best form of his career.
Shattering for him, DPH and the family if something found to be unintentional.

"Best form of his career" you say?

Maybe it's all making sense now...

|

7/13/2018 4:32 AM

Cant wait to hear people saying its not him.. problem is somewhere else..

|

7/13/2018 4:46 AM

Aussie motocross doesn't deserve Dean Ferris. All these blokes dragging the sport down with failed drug tests

|

7/13/2018 4:47 AM

fox1nz wrote:

MJC wrote:

Pot, meet Richie McCaw ?

Huh, not sure what ya on about there..

|

7/13/2018 4:52 AM

fox1nz wrote:

Shut the fuck up, or we will start bowling every ball underarm......w00t devil silly

|

7/13/2018 4:54 AM

fox1nz wrote:

Whitey wrote:

Shut the fuck up, or we will start bowling every ball underarm......w00t devil silly

Well technically that wasn't cheating, that was fucking dirty tho.

|

7/13/2018 5:41 AM

mingham97 wrote:

Aussie motocross doesn't deserve Dean Ferris. All these blokes dragging the sport down with failed drug tests

You would be surprised as to how many guys are actually on different stuff these days whether it be the so called supplements or recreational drugs it’s everywhere in Aus mx

I’m interested as to know how it took so long for the results of others like tickles test for example to come out yet kades was within 3weeks?

|

7/13/2018 6:03 AM

fox1nz wrote:

Alright!! Kiwi vs Aussie shit talking. Should be a good thread

Photo

|

7/13/2018 12:30 PM

fox1nz wrote:

MJC wrote:

Pot, meet Richie McCaw ?

should we bring up underarm????

|

7/13/2018 12:31 PM

fox1nz wrote:

MJC wrote:

Pot, meet Richie McCaw ?

fox1nz wrote:

2 world rugby cups as a captain, never done before, says it all really

|

7/13/2018 12:39 PM

MJC wrote:

Pot, meet Richie McCaw ?

fox1nz wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

2 world rugby cups as a captain, never done before, says it all really

They can throw what they like at us Scott, but we are honest are the days are long those Tie me downs well......say no more..

|

7/13/2018 12:54 PM

Doesn't New Zealand beat Aus almost every time in rugby? How can such a small country win so much? Does NZL even have a league?

|

7/13/2018 12:59 PM

Oh Canada...

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

7/13/2018 1:45 PM

Ahhhh fuck! So disappointed, he's a really nice bloke too

|

2020 YZ450F
2006 YZ125
2013 YZ 250F special edition
2017 YZ 250
2015 YZ 250f soecial edition
2019 KTM 85 big wheel
1979 YZ 250

7/13/2018 1:59 PM

kage173 wrote:

Doesn't New Zealand beat Aus almost every time in rugby? How can such a small country win so much? Does NZL even have a league?

Rugby Union is near a religion in Un Zud (at least it's portrayed that way)

And many Kiwi's seem to have a near religious fervor for it.

Whereas in Australia, it's just another ball sport that is quite far down that list of pastimes, in both participation and following.

Me?: I don't give a flying fuck about any ball, or ball and stick games, and find those that do, quite strange, queer cattle, indeed. .

But, we Luv's yuz Kiwis, we really do - like you love a grotty little brother.................w00t

|

7/13/2018 2:08 PM

mingham97 wrote:

I'm aware of "The Brothers" getting caught, and now this fellow. Have there been some others?

I have to admit, I don't pay too much attention to OZ MX nowadays.

|

7/13/2018 2:36 PM

kage173 wrote:

Bearuno wrote:

Rugby Union is near a religion in Un Zud (at least it's portrayed that way)

And many Kiwi's seem to have a near religious fervor for it.

Whereas in Australia, it's just another ball sport that is quite far down that list of pastimes, in both participation and following.

Me?: I don't give a flying fuck about any ball, or ball and stick games, and find those that do, quite strange, queer cattle, indeed. .

But, we Luv's yuz Kiwis, we really do - like you love a grotty little brother.................w00t

It not religion , it’s much more important than that ,

And yes we have a league, but the main professional league down here has teams from Aussie , nz , South Africa , and one from Argentina and japan ,

It’s a shame rugby is in decline In Aussie , they used to be our biggest rival , but it’s down the list of popular sports these now

|

7/13/2018 2:48 PM

Ball sports = fuck that stupid shit! Here....I can't get myself to watch American football , basket ball , baseball , hockey......it's like watching paint dry , except it's a little less exciting than that. Rugby has some big , badass dudes playing it.....but christ! , Boring as shit ( in my opinion anyways )

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/13/2018 3:03 PM

mingham97 wrote:

One rumor I've heard lately was Dean to Team Yamaha over here. But again, so far only a rumor.

|

7/13/2018 3:31 PM

mingham97 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

One rumor I've heard lately was Dean to Team Yamaha over here. But again, so far only a rumor.

I hope its true. Hes wasted here.

|

7/13/2018 3:52 PM

I can totally understand riders risking the consequences of using performance enhancing drugs in Australian motocross. I mean, there are literally hundreds of dollars at stake, as well as all the fame and adoration from the general public that comes with being a moto champion. Flatbills fall from the heavens, cans of free energy drink abound, your boss at your real job lets you leave a bit early to go practice and like 12 people at the track know who you are.

Dreams being lived, bros. Pursue it at all costs.

|