KTM starts on its new HQ

yak651
Fantasy
168th
11/25/2021 8:43am
RACERX69 wrote:
What a shitt decision on KTM's part. Investing 50 mil in a state that quite possibly has the worst, most unfriendly business environment of any state...
What a shitt decision on KTM's part. Investing 50 mil in a state that quite possibly has the worst, most unfriendly business environment of any state. Company's are fleeing California for a reason. It's a sinking ship. Good luck KTM!
kNewc wrote:
I only hear this from people who are not from California. Also not being from California, I have no idea if you are right or wrong...
I only hear this from people who are not from California. Also not being from California, I have no idea if you are right or wrong lol
Same thing with people that say Canadian healthcare sucks when they never lived in Canada
JMMTB69
11/25/2021 8:54am
RACERX69 wrote:
Hmm. Okay. And that’s because CNN told you so? 🙄
Brent wrote:
No. California is now the Fifth -largest economy in the world. Those figures were presented by the US Chamber of Commerce in 2019. In my industry...
No.

California is now the Fifth -largest economy in the world.

Those figures were presented by the US Chamber of Commerce in 2019.

In my industry, Commercial Development, No one can keep up with demand for TI and new buildings here. Companies are expanding at a rapid pace.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2021-06-14/california-defies-doom-with-no-1-u-s-economy

Sadly conservatards don't care about facts, clearly
brocster
11/25/2021 9:41am
I moved here to Ca 4 years ago an never plan to leave. Put all the politics and bullshit aside and enjoy what this great state has to offer. Its far better and more beautiful than any other place that I have been. It has its drawbacks but the pros far outweigh the cons.

Its a bit windy out today…

The Shop

Spudnut
11/25/2021 12:50pm
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2021/11/25/519748/s1200_4B78E17F_23E4_4B65_A572_492391537C43.jpg[/img]

K
11/25/2021 1:20pm
kNewc wrote:
I only hear this from people who are not from California. Also not being from California, I have no idea if you are right or wrong...
I only hear this from people who are not from California. Also not being from California, I have no idea if you are right or wrong lol
RACERX69 wrote:
Umm, you don't have to be from California to realize their liberal tax and spend habits are driving business' and people out of there faster than...
Umm, you don't have to be from California to realize their liberal tax and spend habits are driving business' and people out of there faster than OJ leaving Nicole's house the night of her murder.

Toyota and Tesla, along with many Silicon Valley tech companies are recent examples of such exodus. Not to mention the thousands of people who are also leaving California for a more economic and political friendly environment.
SLAPAHO wrote:
Even though you have no idea wtf you're talking about, I wish you were right. Growing up here was awesome in the 70's and 80's until...
Even though you have no idea wtf you're talking about, I wish you were right. Growing up here was awesome in the 70's and 80's until all of the assholes figured it out and moved here, too.
Hopefully the exodus continues and I'll say a prayer that they all move to Texas.... But I doubt they'd pick San Antonio for anything other than to stop and take a piss.....

LOL...Lou

California haters are the best! I hope all of these low life who cant make it here leave. As much as things cost here doesn't mean it sucks !!
STLSharky
11/25/2021 1:56pm
RACERX69 wrote:
What a shitt decision on KTM's part. Investing 50 mil in a state that quite possibly has the worst, most unfriendly business environment of any state...
What a shitt decision on KTM's part. Investing 50 mil in a state that quite possibly has the worst, most unfriendly business environment of any state. Company's are fleeing California for a reason. It's a sinking ship. Good luck KTM!
dcg141 wrote:
Guess Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki FMF, Pro Circuit, Star Racing and literally hundreds of other motorcycle related businesses all made shitt decisions as well. KTM was in...
Guess Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki FMF, Pro Circuit, Star Racing and literally hundreds of other motorcycle related businesses all made shitt decisions as well. KTM was in Ohio and moved to CA because that's where the center of the US motorcycle industry is located. They bought that property years ago and they are not leaving CA because quite simply there is no good reason if your a motorcycle company to leave the center of the motorcycle universe. The rise of KTM in the US can be dated to one of the most important decisions they ever made as a company and that was their move to CA. The DeCoster deal never happens wo that move.
Tracks in Cali are next to none compared to other states
rucka356
11/25/2021 6:57pm Edited Date/Time 11/25/2021 6:58pm
I dont care where KTM builds their HQ, but housing prices in TN are booming because people are leaving CA (and other liberal states)for the bullshit that goes on out there. And I got that from the numerous people that I have met that just moved here from Cali. Note I do not talk to Mike Lindell :-)

Post a reply to: KTM starts on its new HQ

The Latest