KTM test days

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2017 8:24 PM

I would have been there today at cahuilla Creek, had I of known. How was this advertised?

|

12/21/2017 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2017 8:42 PM

See below.. You need to get a pass from your dealership to be able to participate. It's not a show up free for all unfortunately. So contact your dealers near you. The spots are probably all taken already, but this is how to get in on a demo day at the track. They pick who gets to be part of the demos.

For more detail on a KTM Ride Orange event please contact the KTM dealership hosting the event for time and exact location. Remember to check back for updates regularly as new KTM Ride Orange events are added periodically.

http://www.ktm.com/news/usa/ktm-ride-orange-demo-ride-programschedule/

|

12/21/2017 8:42 PM

Through email to past customers? That is how I know.

|

12/21/2017 9:51 PM

Oh, i didnt know. I used to ride the 'new' ktm's, but I guess not any more...

|

12/21/2017 9:53 PM

I was able to just show up and ride, but that was three years ago. Times are changing.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/21/2017 10:47 PM

Who's "KTM"? Are those the orange Huskies?

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

12/22/2017 5:58 AM

I actually found out about the one closest to me on Redbud's FB page just 2 days before the actual event. Went to the local dealer and grabbed a pass. They handed out a card that was good for $500 in KTM parts/Racewear with the purchase of a bike. I bought the next 2018 350SXF that my dealer took delivery of.

|

Race Bike: 2018 KTM 350SXF

Other Bikes: 1985 CR80R, 1990 CR250R, 1998 PW80, Specialized Fuse Comp 29.

Sold: 2016 YZ250F, 2012 CRF250R

12/22/2017 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2017 6:10 AM

Moto_Geek wrote:

See below.. You need to get a pass from your dealership to be able to participate. It's not a show up free for all unfortunately. So contact your dealers near you. The spots are probably all taken already, but this is how to get in on a demo day at the track. They pick who gets to be part of the demos.

For more detail on a KTM Ride Orange event please contact the KTM dealership hosting the event for time and exact location. Remember to check back for updates regularly as new KTM Ride Orange events are added periodically.

http://www.ktm.com/news/usa/ktm-ride-orange-demo-ride-programschedule/

Some dealers that get a Demo Event may do it that way depending on their logistics but most of those demos are open invite.

If it’s held in conjunction with another event (such as a race or a big ride day), it is a “show up free for all” as long as you meet their requirements.

|

Jared Bolton
gnccracing.com

12/22/2017 6:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/22/2017 6:17 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Who's "KTM"? Are those the orange Huskies?

Kick till Monday?
They're really orange Pentons.

You have to give them their due.
They are even bleeding over into the street crowd.
A guy over at Cycleworldforums just put this up yesterday.

"Grady (and maybe one or two others who read the off road section),

I have a buddy who took ownership of one of the rarest bikes in the country today. It's absolutely stunning. After lunch, we took it out to my folks' southern Illinois farm for a little test... Holy ****, is this thing awesome.

A fuel injected two stroke, every twitch of the throttle is met with instantaneous thrust. After it's warm, it idles like a kitten with a putt putt, ding, putt, ding, ding, at such low rpm that you can count the strokes. Top gear roll ons from 20mph, at full throttle... it just cleanly walks away, all the way to top speed.

I'm about to pay Photobucket for what's honestly a great product at a low price, and get some pictures of it on here. Shot some video too.

I've been riding way more dirt than street lately, and until recently, had zero experience with KTMs. I've now been on this one, an '08 XC250F, and a '11 XC450. From what I can gather, you get what you pay for."

|

12/22/2017 6:28 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Who's "KTM"? Are those the orange Huskies?

I love orange days, they remind me why I’m green!

|

12/22/2017 6:45 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Who's "KTM"? Are those the orange Huskies?

kkawboy14 wrote:

I love orange days, they remind me why I’m green!

Green with envy?

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

12/22/2017 7:58 AM

TeamGreen wrote:

Who's "KTM"? Are those the orange Huskies?

kkawboy14 wrote:

I love orange days, they remind me why I’m green!

mx317 wrote:

Green with envy?

Absolutely!

|

12/22/2017 10:08 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

Absolutely!

wink
|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

12/22/2017 10:16 AM


Hopefully Yamaha, Honda, Kawa and Susuki will continue pushing KTM to take it to another level...lol...
|

2019 KTM 350 XCF
Single Track Warrior