KTM recall.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2007 7:32 AM

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.

5/27/2007 4:26 PM

Forget the fact the front end snaps off those bikes. A fuel leak is more important?

|

6/1/2007 10:30 AM

Tiki wrote:

Forget the fact the front end snaps off those bikes. A fuel leak is more important?

Front end snaps off?

|

6/2/2007 6:42 AM

Tiki wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

I've seen hundreds of KTMs...they all have their front ends intact.

Never seen one break off, and I race long, GPs. 1 hour, 6, 12, & 24, hour GPs

|

6/3/2007 5:40 PM

Tiki wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

Mike Bierman wrote:

That was a triple clamp/stem problem.

|

9/6/2007 11:41 PM

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

Mike Bierman wrote:

eurohero wrote:

That was a triple clamp/stem problem.

who cares about all that stuff they are worst handling bikes ever

|

9/7/2007 1:23 PM

Tiki wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Front end snaps off?

GuyB wrote:
Front end snaps off?

Bartram's broke off a few years ago at the Dallas SX.
|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

9/7/2007 9:26 PM

Tiki wrote:

Tiki wrote:

Damn Tiki, wasn't that like 7-8 years go? lol
|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

9/8/2007 8:09 AM

Tiki wrote:

TerryK wrote: Tiki wrote:

Time has blended Terry...

The 2007/2008 bikes are very good looking. Couldnt tell you any more then that. A friend is getting four for his team. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say, he has been a Honda guy for a while.

|

9/8/2007 8:38 PM

Tiki wrote:

TerryK wrote: Tiki wrote:

Tiki wrote:

The 2007/2008 bikes are very good looking. Couldnt tell you any more then that. A friend is getting four for his team. It will be interesting to hear what he has to say, he has been a Honda guy for a while.

Tiki wrote:

I would give my left nut for a 2008 250SX. Sweeeeeet ride. Funny looking, but sweet all the same!

Post edited by: TerryK, at: 9/9/2007 6:43 AM
|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!