KTM invest in gas gas

RCF
Edited Date/Time 10/1/2019 2:51pm
don't know if this was posted already I think this is good news for people who own gas gas motorcycles

I
|
Jerkolantern
10/1/2019 5:20am
Here's the important part of this, "we were told gas gas will stay in Spain with it's current staff" translation to Austrian, " now we own 60%, your pissing us off, here's a check, go home" or we'll see yet another ktm in drag......
kb228
10/1/2019 5:51am
So does ktm field yet another factory team? will we now have orange red and white ktms?
RCF
10/1/2019 6:05am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2019 6:08am
Here's the important part of this, "we were told gas gas will stay in Spain with it's current staff" translation to Austrian, " now we own...
Here's the important part of this, "we were told gas gas will stay in Spain with it's current staff" translation to Austrian, " now we own 60%, your pissing us off, here's a check, go home" or we'll see yet another ktm in drag......
Hopefully they stay there own bike. We were going to switch to them last year but got scared because of Parts availability ,that should be more stable now.

The Shop

RCF
10/1/2019 6:21am
kb228 wrote:
So does ktm field yet another factory team? will we now have orange red and white ktms?
It seems like they plan on leaving the company alone. You got to remember when they bought husky the bikes kind of sucked, their plan was to make them their own bike. As far as other people commenting in the other post that they killed Husaberg there was no need for it anymore when they got the Husky name ,husaberg is actually the original husky guys.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
10/1/2019 6:42am
They should leave them alone for the most part... The GasGas is a fantastic bike. I think it's got better suspension and in many cases, better handling than the KTM's off the showroom floor. If they invest in some marketing, ride days at events and support distribution, dealers and parts, etc. Sales should take off...

If you haven't ridden an '18 or newer, you should.
RCF
10/1/2019 6:58am
Press516 wrote:
They should leave them alone for the most part... The GasGas is a fantastic bike. I think it's got better suspension and in many cases, better...
They should leave them alone for the most part... The GasGas is a fantastic bike. I think it's got better suspension and in many cases, better handling than the KTM's off the showroom floor. If they invest in some marketing, ride days at events and support distribution, dealers and parts, etc. Sales should take off...

My son tried a 19 and love it ,after talking to a few people though they have electrical problems and I can see the cooling system being a problem they use very small hoses to pump coolant.
Press516
Fantasy
90th
10/1/2019 7:11am
Press516 wrote:
They should leave them alone for the most part... The GasGas is a fantastic bike. I think it's got better suspension and in many cases, better...

RCF wrote:
My son tried a 19 and love it ,after talking to a few people though they have electrical problems and I can see the cooling system...
My son tried a 19 and love it ,after talking to a few people though they have electrical problems and I can see the cooling system being a problem they use very small hoses to pump coolant.
I'll ask the shop about the electrical, I'm curious... And here in AZ it's hot and I haven't seen or heard any cooling issues.

But yeah... I'm in the market for a bike, and don't really want to spend '18 or '19 money. Might just have to...
10/1/2019 7:30am Edited Date/Time 10/1/2019 7:36am
GasGas has an impressive line-up of youth-oriented electric bikes.

Smart "investment" on the part of KTM. They'll just need to sort out the labor bullshit. Spaniards are lazy as fuck. I'm pretty sure no one actually even works over there.
racerxx276
10/1/2019 2:51pm
Torrot has a great deal of experience with the develoment of elec bikes, by buying gas gas , ktm now has access to the knowledge and patents... thats why they bought gas gas...

Post a reply to: KTM invest in gas gas

The Latest