KTM getting a third rider for 450's this summer?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2011 10:49 AM

That's the rumor.

|

"Blind faith in a god is a poor substitute for logic and reason."

3/25/2011 11:01 AM

so...that's to go along with Short and Alessi on 350s. a factory Red Bull/KTM 450? Mike Sleeter?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/25/2011 11:09 AM

I can't see them doing it unless they get a title contender and I can't think of anyone available for the Nationals who can run at that level except for Pourcel whistling Could that happen?

|

I'm the online editor at MXVice.com!

Instagram: @_LewisPhillips

3/25/2011 11:09 AM

Mike will be on a 450

|





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR



[LINK TO IMAGE]
"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

3/25/2011 11:20 AM

Source?

|

3/25/2011 11:21 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Source?

That's courtesy of the rumor mill.

|

Douglas Furs tend to be really reserved

3/25/2011 11:25 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Source?

bogdan912 wrote:

That's courtesy of the rumor mill.

Thats what I thought, someone says they know something but will not say! Dr Phil says its a cry out for help, needing attention!

|

3/25/2011 11:32 AM

SethGator wrote:

so...that's to go along with Short and Alessi on 350s. a factory Red Bull/KTM 450? Mike Sleeter?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Are you joking? Sleeter?

That's a joke, right?

Tell me you are kidding, PLEASE!!!!

|

3/25/2011 11:34 AM

CP377???

|

3/25/2011 11:36 AM

downandup wrote:

Are you joking? Sleeter?

That's a joke, right?

Tell me you are kidding, PLEASE!!!!

I guess he is getting paid to be NA's official test rider by KTM for nothing, huh?

|

3/25/2011 11:56 AM

SethGator wrote:

so...that's to go along with Short and Alessi on 350s. a factory Red Bull/KTM 450? Mike Sleeter?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

downandup wrote:

Are you joking? Sleeter?

That's a joke, right?

Tell me you are kidding, PLEASE!!!!

Yea Sleeter s the dude that swears by the new 2 stroke , but rides a 4 stroke!

|

3/25/2011 11:58 AM

Bruce Rutherford, please.


I wonder if people post "rumors" like this just to stir up drama, or if it's a actual rumor.

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

3/25/2011 11:59 AM

Wandell wrote:

CP377???

That's what I was hoping

|

3/25/2011 12:01 PM

I wouldn't think it would be CP377 going to KTM. I say that because why would PC/Monster let him get back into shape on one of their bikes, so he can go ahead and kick the shit out of Monster on a Red Bull backed bike this summer. Ain't gunna happen.
I could see Pourcel being the 'guinea pig' for Mitch starting a new 450 team. He's got one going in Europe with a top rider, why not start one in the US.

|

3/25/2011 12:04 PM

flarider wrote:

Mike will be on a 450

From what I can tell...

NO-ONE will be on an "Honest"..."350"...at Red Bull KTM, that is.

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/25/2011 12:04 PM

What top 20 riders are available? I think most of the top guys are under contact for a couple of years?

|

3/25/2011 1:09 PM

MT MX wrote:

I wouldn't think it would be CP377 going to KTM. I say that because why would PC/Monster let him get back into shape on one of their bikes, so he can go ahead and kick the shit out of Monster on a Red Bull backed bike this summer. Ain't gunna happen.
I could see Pourcel being the 'guinea pig' for Mitch starting a new 450 team. He's got one going in Europe with a top rider, why not start one in the US.

Thats what i thougt too but on the other hand...
Is Monster actually helping him or is it just Mitch?
I think its fully possible that Pourcel going to ride orange this summer (or I mean I hope so)

|

3/25/2011 1:12 PM

Stefan Everts


Ha!

|

Enter my Weekly Fantasy Series here: Weekly Fantasy SX Series
Enter my Full Season Fantasy Series here: Full Season Fantasy SX Series

3/25/2011 1:13 PM

Carolli
devil

|

Twitter: @ftemoto
Instagram: @mstusiak

3/25/2011 1:18 PM

SethGator wrote:

so...that's to go along with Short and Alessi on 350s. a factory Red Bull/KTM 450? Mike Sleeter?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

downandup wrote:

Are you joking? Sleeter?

That's a joke, right?

Tell me you are kidding, PLEASE!!!!

You say that like Sleetdawg does`nt have any skills on a bike....Do you know anything about him or what he does or are you just going to be a normal Vital dumbass and talk shit

|

3/25/2011 1:29 PM

mxb2 wrote:

Source?

bogdan912 wrote:

That's courtesy of the rumor mill.

And confirmed by the grapevine . . .

|

3/25/2011 8:04 PM

Wetterstrand wrote:

Thats what i thougt too but on the other hand...
Is Monster actually helping him or is it just Mitch?
I think its fully possible that Pourcel going to ride orange this summer (or I mean I hope so)

If you look at the video and pics that's been posted of him lately, his bike is covered in Monster decals. He knows photo's are going to be taken of him practicing, especially sense he hasn't been on a bike for awhile. Great exposure for PC, Monster, and ....actually I can't figure out the FOX gear association though. He looks good thats for damn sure!

|

3/25/2011 8:26 PM

It is just mitch that helped him out. Mitch is of course Monster, Kawi and PC but I see it happen because Mitch and De Coster are good buddies. KTM is very interested in Pourcel (since European days even ...) so why not.

|

3/25/2011 8:33 PM

Sleeter is a "Bad Ass" ..... end of story.

|

"Cheezus"

3/25/2011 8:38 PM

MXMattii wrote:

It is just mitch that helped him out. Mitch is of course Monster, Kawi and PC but I see it happen because Mitch and De Coster are good buddies. KTM is very interested in Pourcel (since European days even ...) so why not.

What happened to your "I don't like Steve Cox" thread?

Maybe he is onto some secret insider info on Pourcel, and the mods don't want his name brought up for fear of bodily harm to him? Are you hiding something...?

|

3/25/2011 8:56 PM

SethGator wrote:

so...that's to go along with Short and Alessi on 350s. a factory Red Bull/KTM 450? Mike Sleeter?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

downandup wrote:

Are you joking? Sleeter?

That's a joke, right?

Tell me you are kidding, PLEASE!!!!

Feel the sting and tugging on your lower lip?

Next time go for the bait, but try and avoid the hook.

|

3/26/2011 6:51 AM

fcr wrote:

Sleeter is a "Bad Ass" ..... end of story.

"is a..."

or

"is..."

I know what you said, but I need to learn and want clarification. I have never followed the kid. Thanks!

|

I don't trust any "Joined Date" later than 2012

3/26/2011 7:56 AM

RODREGEAS

|

3/26/2011 8:08 AM

How many bikes/mechanics can one semi contain?

Isn't MM going to do the outdoors on a 250? REALLY stoked to see him battle, he a Barcia will have some good ones I think.

|

3/26/2011 8:19 AM

mxb2 wrote:

What top 20 riders are available? I think most of the top guys are under contact for a couple of years?

Weston Peick

|