KTM / Husqvarna 2018 85 Orange & Blue

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2017 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/30/2017 11:06 AM

Yesterday took a drive to Georgia line to do a Test fit on the NEW 2018 KTM 85SX / Husqvarna TC85 radiator hoses yesterday. HUGE difference in ALL the hoses on the 85 from 2017 to the new 2018! Will have to go back again and get pictures with all the colored carb hoses, Gas line, Gas cap, Radiator overflow and crank case hoses installed that come in our kit.

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

11/30/2017 11:20 AM

Ktm: putting after market parts on a bike before we get the chance to.

|

11/30/2017 12:56 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

that 85 is a week old and just broken in last weekend. 100% stock except the colored Moto Hose hoses with my fingerprints on them.... LOL

|

11/30/2017 1:27 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

that 85 is a week old and just broken in last weekend. 100% stock except the colored Moto Hose hoses with my fingerprints on them.... LOL

You made it sound like KTM put there own colored hoses on their bikes now.

|

11/30/2017 3:16 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

m.hardesty16 wrote:

UMMM ok.

We dont make hoses for KTM or Husqvarna.

|

11/30/2017 4:06 PM

Are your hoses still 100% manufactured in America?

|

11/30/2017 4:23 PM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

m.hardesty16 wrote:

How? he just said they he went to check fit and they are very different for 18 and the pictures are a bike with his company's logos... hmm

|

11/30/2017 4:30 PM

Did you guys ride it? Pretty sweet looking little ripper. My daughter is graduating from a 65. She's been working hard cleaning my business everyday after school. I showed her this, now she is committing to more work to add some Orange hoses!

|

11/30/2017 5:19 PM

FI2T wrote:

Did you guys ride it? Pretty sweet looking little ripper. My daughter is graduating from a 65. She's been working hard cleaning my business everyday after school. I showed her this, now she is committing to more work to add some Orange hoses!

Brain injury and 25 days in the hospital so not able to twist the throttle yet.

|

12/1/2017 4:20 AM

How much improvement over stock would these aftermarket hooses be in comparsion? I guess strenght and temperatures is key, is there more coolant flowing through too ?

|

12/1/2017 5:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 5:52 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

m.hardesty16 wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

UMMM ok.

I get what m.hadesty is saying. Thought the same thing. Maybe add hose at the end of the title. Came to see a cool orange and blue 85 but instead saw....hoses

Also, glad you're feeling better!

|

12/1/2017 7:03 AM

mikebrownsound wrote:

How much improvement over stock would these aftermarket hooses be in comparsion? I guess strenght and temperatures is key, is there more coolant flowing through too ?

I am not going to release why yet but we have made a substantial improvement.

|

12/1/2017 7:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 7:13 AM

m.hardesty16 wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

UMMM ok.

JRT812 wrote:

I get what m.hadesty is saying. Thought the same thing. Maybe add hose at the end of the title. Came to see a cool orange and blue 85 but instead saw....hoses

Also, glad you're feeling better!

Thank you.

After 4 months I Just passed the driving test in flying colors on Tuesday ..... huge 2 hour test that I passed most sections with 100%.

Even though this test was a part of medical prescribed by my Dr insurance would not pay for the test. Had to pay $250 to take the test.

|

12/1/2017 9:06 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Thank you.

After 4 months I Just passed the driving test in flying colors on Tuesday ..... huge 2 hour test that I passed most sections with 100%.

Even though this test was a part of medical prescribed by my Dr insurance would not pay for the test. Had to pay $250 to take the test.

You're welcome and that is wonderful news! Impressive, because I recall you were in a tough situation.

|

12/1/2017 3:59 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

Why do you always avoid this question?

I see that your website no longer proudly boasts the "Made in the USA" claim anymore so does that mean we have our answer?

|

12/1/2017 4:30 PM

Damn, not made in USA anymore?

|

12/1/2017 4:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/1/2017 5:05 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

I see that your website no longer proudly boasts the "Made in the USA" claim anymore so does that mean we have our answer?

A small hand full of guys bitched about us being made in the USA here on Vital. So I removed it to stop your bitching. Period. Are you one of the handful of guys from the website I quit?

Nothing about our production changed just the words in our logo.

After adding our own radiator line last year I wanted to remove it anyway.

|

12/1/2017 5:22 PM

So are they made in America or not?

It seems odd to remove that slogan if it were accurate.

|

12/1/2017 5:29 PM

This is gonna get good.

|

12/1/2017 5:33 PM

CrGuy2T wrote:

This is gonna get good.

This is gonna get deleted.

|

12/2/2017 7:52 AM

lumpy790 wrote:

Having your fingerprints on them should make them priceless. I'd pull them off the bike immediately and hang them in a Chinese Museum.

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

12/2/2017 7:54 AM

SPYGUY wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

A small hand full of guys bitched about us being made in the USA here on Vital. So I removed it to stop your bitching. Period. Are you one of the handful of guys from the website I quit?

Is it YOUR OWN radiator line if someone else makes them in another country?

|

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

12/2/2017 9:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2017 9:25 AM

Spyguy & dirty you are both from motordrivedos.com and come here to start shit with me. You have done it many times

Dirty I was told about your Bull shit claims that the guy running to the back of me while I sat at a stop light was my fault. You are the #1 reason I chose to leave motordrivedos.com and now you and the other guys want to start shit AGAIN just like you have done several other times making false claims and accusations.

You guys started posts at motordrivedos.com about starting group crap here on Vital to attack people. I see you have not changed.

I have answered your accusations here on Vital numerous times over the last few years. I am not going to answer it again.

There is typically 5 of you so I am sure there will be more.

|

12/2/2017 9:34 AM

Lumpy, I have a real question. On your 17-18 250SX kits is the plastic T connection replaced with one hose, or is that purchased through the separate "Off-road T kit"??

Thanks.

|

12/2/2017 9:54 AM

SPYGUY wrote:

SPYGUY wrote:

lumpy790 wrote:

Why not just answer the question? Are the hoses made in the USA or are they made in China? They’ve been sold for years under the pretense that they are manufactured in the USA. It’s a legitimate question and deserves a direct answer.

|

12/2/2017 10:06 AM

They are made in China. Otherwise why wouldn’t he say they were made in the USA and continue to get pestered.

|

12/2/2017 12:24 PM

LumpDog841 wrote:

Lumpy, I have a real question. On your 17-18 250SX kits is the plastic T connection replaced with one hose, or is that purchased through the separate "Off-road T kit"??

Thanks.

Not sure what plastic part you are referring to. The 17-18 radiator hoses do not have any Y connections. The stock T hose is aluminum and rubber fittings.

Please explain specifically what you are asking about.

Photo

|

12/3/2017 4:16 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

Why would someone ask a question they already know the answe to?

|

Larry Friday
[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/3/2017 4:54 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

Larry wrote:

My question would be if they were ever made in America to begin with?

|

12/3/2017 6:16 PM

SPYGUY wrote:

Larry wrote:

aedwards07 wrote:

My question would be if they were ever made in America to begin with?

Well I figured this would have been deleted but I guess I was wrong. It only took 20 seconds to search Vital and find last year he unequivocally stated they are 100% MADE IN THE USA!

There should be no more debate on this. He has a manufacturing plant here in America make all his products!

Photo

|