KTM NA Email?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/12/2019 11:32 AM

A few years I contacted someone from KTM through email and trying to search around for it again, having no luck, I can not find where or when I sent the email. Guessing it got wiped since it was from around 2014. Anyways, I asked for some free stickers and ended up getting a whole box of stuff from them. I was going to try to see if I could possibly get in touch with them again to see if they would be willing to send me some more stuff (its worth a try).

I have searched for the email and the only thing on KTMs site is a phone # no contact email. I looked through my manual and information when I bought my bike and nothing either.... what gives?

|

1/12/2019 11:35 AM

What stuff did they send? Asking for a friend.

|

1/12/2019 11:38 AM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

Sent me loads of stickers, a coffee mug, hoodie, a t shirt (that was too small. gave it to my cousin), and a poster and catalog of their products. All I did was ask over email and boom a few weeks later there was a KTM box sitting on my porch.

|

1/12/2019 11:55 AM

Pete The Fisherman wrote:

Alec138 wrote:

Sent me loads of stickers, a coffee mug, hoodie, a t shirt (that was too small. gave it to my cousin), and a poster and catalog of their products. All I did was ask over email and boom a few weeks later there was a KTM box sitting on my porch.

Hmm...interesting. I just contacted them looking for free stickers. I'll let you know in a few weeks if they send me anything.

|

1/12/2019 11:57 AM

Is this so you can then turn around and try and sell them to us - ala your post yesterday about selling stickers you got for free?

|

1/12/2019 12:02 PM

Are you sure it wasn't part of thr 3 year contract you signed with them? grin

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

1/12/2019 12:12 PM

yeah well Matt Moss gived Mxtyler his goggles at freestone national back when he rode for suszuki

|

1/12/2019 12:47 PM

Now you just blew your good thing. After that post you'll have 7 trillion VitalMX members hitting up KTM for ?free swag. Brilliant. Don't you know that when you've got a good thing going you keep your mouth shut? Live and learn. Lol.

|

1/12/2019 1:21 PM

Alec138 wrote:

A few years I contacted someone from KTM through email and trying to search around for it again, having no luck, I can not find where or when I sent the email. Guessing it got wiped since it was from around 2014. Anyways, I asked for some free stickers and ended up getting a whole box of stuff from them. I was going to try to see if I could possibly get in touch with them again to see if they would be willing to send me some more stuff (its worth a try).

I have searched for the email and the only thing on KTMs site is a phone # no contact email. I looked through my manual and information when I bought my bike and nothing either.... what gives?

the only thing on KTMs site is a phone #

Well.....did you try calling the phone number and asking for free stuff? wassat
|

1/12/2019 1:42 PM

Alec138 wrote:

KHI Guy wrote: the only thing on KTMs site is a phone #

Well.....did you try calling the phone number and asking for free stuff? wassat

Not open on weekends. Will try monday.

|

1/12/2019 1:54 PM

Teamoatmealpie wrote:

Is this so you can then turn around and try and sell them to us - ala your post yesterday about selling stickers you got for free?

Permaban if true

|