KTM / Husky Rig Incident MXON

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2018 9:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2018 9:35 AM

I doubt many ppl have even heard about it and it probably isn’t that big of a deal or nothing will come of it.

But did anyone hear about the Husky team celebrating and (accidently**) throwing rocks on the KTM rig and KTM people. (1 dude had a bloodied up eye, some small dents in the KTM rig truck…) and what even came of it or will come of it?

Like I said it really wasn't that big of a deal but just curious. We were dodging rocks as well. LOL

|

10/30/2018 9:44 AM

So a bunch of grown men were throwing rocks? Or were they doing burnouts and their vehicles/whatever were throwing rocks? We’re missing far too many details for me to put my internet lawyer hat on and come to a conclusion of guilt.

|

10/30/2018 11:35 AM

I was there waiting for the french team and yes this happened ! I think it was Paulin’s mechanic doing burnout with the 450 and yes accidentally rocks were flying over to the KTM rig ! Then i saw a blond woman (i think a KTM manager probably) freaked out and argued with the mechanic and even with the crowd because she wanted him to stop. That’s it, just my 2 cents

|

10/30/2018 11:42 AM

LOL.

I really didn't want to get into the details. It was mainly anyone else heard about it and what came of it?

But anyway, yes, someone from the husky team (mechanic / pit b!tc# / wash boy) was doing a burnout on the wash tarp. once it burned through the tarp it was down to gravel. it was throwing gravel across the midway towards/onto the truck/front of the KTM rig and into fans and KTM crew. A man with WP was hit and bleeding in the eye and another man with KTM ran over and stopped the Husky dude and was yelling at him and showing him what he was doing. Then a lady with KTM ran into the husky tent/rig pissed. Everyone with KTM came out and was looking over the truck and windows. all I could see was 4-6 small dings/dents in the truck wrap from the midway where I was standing.

|

10/30/2018 11:55 AM

If you didn't want to get into the details, why would you make a post about it?

|

10/30/2018 12:20 PM

offroad44b wrote:

LOL.

I really didn't want to get into the details. It was mainly anyone else heard about it and what came of it?

But anyway, yes, someone from the husky team (mechanic / pit b!tc# / wash boy) was doing a burnout on the wash tarp. once it burned through the tarp it was down to gravel. it was throwing gravel across the midway towards/onto the truck/front of the KTM rig and into fans and KTM crew. A man with WP was hit and bleeding in the eye and another man with KTM ran over and stopped the Husky dude and was yelling at him and showing him what he was doing. Then a lady with KTM ran into the husky tent/rig pissed. Everyone with KTM came out and was looking over the truck and windows. all I could see was 4-6 small dings/dents in the truck wrap from the midway where I was standing.

a lady with KTM pissed on the Husky tent?

|

10/30/2018 12:22 PM

offroad44b wrote:

LOL.

peelout wrote:

I heard it was a Two Two tablecloth.

|

10/30/2018 12:35 PM

TommyLee93 wrote:

If you didn't want to get into the details, why would you make a post about it?

lol.

|

10/30/2018 12:40 PM

offroad44b wrote:

LOL.

Well then if he was celebrating because they won a race, they should take the win away. There is zero room for this type of grade school crap where it can injury other people. Most parks used to have a sign at the entrance saying "No speeding in the pits!", perhaps the parks should put one up that simply says, "No idiots in the pits!".

|

10/30/2018 1:00 PM

I definitely don't think they should take the win away. HAHAHA

And I didn't want to spread shit about the teams.

So no one know any aftermath of the incident. OK, thanks.

|

10/30/2018 6:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2018 6:10 PM

offroad44b wrote:

LOL.

peelout wrote:

Some people are into that kinda of stuff and pay extra....

|

Washed up moto and enduro weekend warrior.

10/30/2018 6:42 PM

Fuckin Tards. What’s with these low brow hillbilly burnouts anyway. Act like you been there before.

|

10/30/2018 7:00 PM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

Fuckin Tards. What’s with these low brow hillbilly burnouts anyway. Act like you been there before.

Burnouts have always been part of motorsports. What's the big deal? Just this past weekend Lewis Hamilton did a bunch of burnouts/donuts in his F1 car and that's the furthest thing from being a hillbilly sport. In fact it's the biggest motorsport league in the world.

Mud bogs/rallies, now that's as hillbilly/redneck as it gets.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/31/2018 3:08 AM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

I thought those boring nascar guys started that stuff. I always thought it looked unprofessional also. sorta like baseball players run out on field jump up and down then fall all over each other . To me its little kid stuff, to burn down equipment like that ..

|

11/1/2018 5:50 AM

1st World Problems
laughing

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.