KTM Dealers (HELP)

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2017 2:34 PM

Guys,

I'm in the market for a NEW 2017.5 KTM 450 Factory Edition. I know it might be a stretch in finding one, but I figure I would give this a try. If anyone can locate one its you guys... HAHA.

I have tried the online dealer website/inventory but the information on the sites are not very accurate. I'm in the Southeast, so I can travel to pick the bike up, not an issue. If in another state, could arrange to have the bike picked up/delivered. Only have one KTM dealer in my region so the option is very slim.

If anyone can point me in the right direct it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

|

12/3/2017 3:07 PM

Todd Tarver and Bert Reynolds at North Texas KTM have a primo used one with 35 hours on it. 817-275-2228

|

12/3/2017 3:17 PM

yz25 wrote:

Guys,

I'm in the market for a NEW 2017.5 KTM 450 Factory Edition. I know it might be a stretch in finding one, but I figure I would give this a try. If anyone can locate one its you guys... HAHA.

I have tried the online dealer website/inventory but the information on the sites are not very accurate. I'm in the Southeast, so I can travel to pick the bike up, not an issue. If in another state, could arrange to have the bike picked up/delivered. Only have one KTM dealer in my region so the option is very slim.

Thank you for your time.

My 16.5 Fe 450 might be up for sale soon. Mint, a few extras, 4.3 hrs on it. Ohio location.

|

12/3/2017 3:38 PM

yz25 wrote:

Guys,

Thank you for your time.

Do you mean 2018.5? As in the ones about to come out in a couple of days?

|

12/3/2017 3:58 PM

new or used? There is a low hour used on in the Vancouver Wa area

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

12/3/2017 6:38 PM

Reading comprehension is strong in this thread .... I’ll give guys a hint. Pay close attention to the seventh word in the first sentence pinch blink

|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

12/3/2017 6:43 PM

bvm111 wrote:

Reading comprehension is strong in this thread .... I’ll give guys a hint. Pay close attention to the seventh word in the first sentence pinch blink

The fe is a limited edition model with high demand, no way a dealer has been sitting on one for a year. OP either meant 2018.5 or used.

|

12/3/2017 6:47 PM

FE bikes don't have a high demand at all, both dealerships near me didn't sell there 450's and 250 FE bikes until september

|

12/3/2017 7:10 PM

bvm111 wrote:

You're correct and I'm glad for you.....some people scan and some people read every word.

|

Germany 1975 250 CZ Centerport, laydown shocks, mikuni with reed valve, Marzocchi forks with me as the motopilot

12/4/2017 6:04 AM

good luck on your quest . Sorry have to hijack the thread (at least I will keep it towards the top of the tread)I have 2016.5 FE with 2.1 hours in Phoenix

|

12/4/2017 6:08 AM

My Dealer just had a 17.5 RR that was a KTM Show bike or something had only 1 hour on it sold $7500.00

|

12/4/2017 7:17 AM

Thank you Motoman35.

Yes. 17.5/New. Im getting back into riding after a 5yr break. No other way to start out than a new ride. HAHA.

The first dealer I reached out to, literally just sold the one they had after sitting on it for several months. So it gave me hope and a huge let down all at once.

Thanks again guys.

|

12/4/2017 8:59 AM

yz25 wrote:

Guys,

Thank you for your time.

Try Munn racing in Texas.

|

12/4/2017 9:14 AM

Thank you Renner. I will do that.

|

12/4/2017 11:22 AM

Can a KTM dealer do a dealer model search and tell you where you can find it? I went and picked up my 1999 YZ426F and some other 2 strokes from Kentucky for Elicot City Motorsports in MD back in 1999

|

12/4/2017 11:55 AM

|

12/4/2017 12:02 PM

Thank you Ben.

Going to give them a call now.

Appreciate the lead.,

|

12/4/2017 12:27 PM

Lumpy- I had the same question with my local dealer. If they could see other dealers inventory and possibly get one transferred over. Even said I would pay the shipping fees and put down a deposit before hand. Which I was ready to do right then. They were a lot more interested in pushing units that were on the floor. Guess this is a question for a KTM dealer.

Tried the Ridersville. No luck. But thanks again.

|

12/4/2017 12:32 PM

yz25 wrote:

Lumpy- I had the same question with my local dealer. If they could see other dealers inventory and possibly get one transferred over. Even said I would pay the shipping fees and put down a deposit before hand. Which I was ready to do right then. They were a lot more interested in pushing units that were on the floor. Guess this is a question for a KTM dealer.

Tried the Ridersville. No luck. But thanks again.

Call Jason at cernics cycle. Johnstown, pa. Tell him billy sent ya

|

12/4/2017 12:45 PM

MXB2- it appears they are closed today, but I did send them an email so hopefully to hear back tomorrow. If not I will call them (Jason).

They show to have a 250FE on a deal right now if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the lead.

|

12/4/2017 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2017 1:01 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have any leads for you but I just wanted to say that I like your style. I, too, resurrected my moto life this fall after a 5 year hiatus from the sport. I rode Hondas from 04'-12' and purchased new bikes just about every year but this time around the choice was obvious - 18' KTM 250SXF. You won't be disappointed. Good luck in your search.

|

'20 CRF250R
'20 KTM SX-E5
'18 CRF50
'15 PW 50
(2) STACYC 16eDrives

12/4/2017 1:14 PM

Thank you. It has been frustrating for sure. Understand its hard for these guys to cipher between tire kickers and actual ready to buy customers over the phone. I'm in sales as well. Also realize I am 2-5 months behind the 8 ball on a unique product.

But I have more confidence now with the guys on this board with leads than just digging up numbers off the net. Who knows I might just find that needle.

|

12/4/2017 1:19 PM

yz25 wrote:

MXB2- it appears they are closed today, but I did send them an email so hopefully to hear back tomorrow. If not I will call them (Jason).

They show to have a 250FE on a deal right now if anyone is interested.

Thanks again for the lead.

Np man,Jason will be back Tuesday, call him. No email.

|

12/4/2017 1:24 PM

I sure will sir. With a name "Jason" he has got to come through (my name a well)..

Greatly appreciate it mxb2!

|

12/4/2017 1:31 PM

yz25 wrote:

I sure will sir. With a name "Jason" he has got to come through (my name a well)..

Greatly appreciate it mxb2!

Nice. Haha,. Let us know how it goes. Jason Keller.

|

12/4/2017 1:33 PM

Absolutely man.

|

12/4/2017 3:39 PM

|

12/7/2017 10:26 AM

I finally got intouch with Cernics... They have zero stock as well, where extremely nice people.. Appreciate the lead anyways Billy (mxb2)..

The hunt continues..

|

12/7/2017 10:36 AM

yz25 wrote:

I finally got intouch with Cernics... They have zero stock as well, where extremely nice people.. Appreciate the lead anyways Billy (mxb2)..

The hunt continues..

Dam, it was worth a shot. Keep searching. One will show up.

|

12/7/2017 10:41 AM

|