KRoc Arm Pump?

kiwifan
2/20/2019 11:19am
UpTiTe wrote:
My understanding Is that the arm is fine, but the hand that he stuck into Webb’s spokes is giving him problems late into the race.
And for those that want to bitch about me even broaching the subject...do you believe he is absolutely unaffected by his previous injuries? We rarely see...
And for those that want to bitch about me even broaching the subject...do you believe he is absolutely unaffected by his previous injuries? We rarely see guys have career ending leg injuries but wrist/arm issues are much tougher to deal with. I'm talking about being able to essentially throw caution to the wind and riding right at the edge of crashing but feeling confident you are under control. Dungey mastered riding at 95%. I always felt Vilo was at 100%. Bubba was at 110% and it cost him. RC was at 100%. IMO KRoc now knows how bad it can go wrong pushing the limit. He's doing the best he can with acceptable risk/reward scenario. That is NOT bashing his effort or accusing him of being a head case, like guys shittalk about Tomac. You have good days and bad days. How you manage the bad is what determines championships. KRoc may finish 2nd rest of the series and win the whole damn thing. We shall see.
Ranman68 wrote:
I think the question about arm pump is legitimate based on the injuries he has had. Those injuries dont necessarily mean it's arm pump, but its...
I think the question about arm pump is legitimate based on the injuries he has had. Those injuries dont necessarily mean it's arm pump, but its a reasonable thing to think is possible. I think it could be a factor, but my guess is that it's a combination of him riding smarter along with a certain fear of another injury like those....which may be good to have to a degree. I think he still wants to rip and can rip as he showed in Dallas, but he's just not gonna ride that ragged edge that might land him another injury like that. It is a good thing if it doesnt make him too cautious. I think he's still finding that balance and cranking up the speed in small amounts that doesnt push him too far out on the edge too quick. Just my observation, and your question abput arm pump is legitimate whether or not thats the case with Roczen.
It is wrist not arm....
Ranman68
2/20/2019 2:04pm
And for those that want to bitch about me even broaching the subject...do you believe he is absolutely unaffected by his previous injuries? We rarely see...
And for those that want to bitch about me even broaching the subject...do you believe he is absolutely unaffected by his previous injuries? We rarely see guys have career ending leg injuries but wrist/arm issues are much tougher to deal with. I'm talking about being able to essentially throw caution to the wind and riding right at the edge of crashing but feeling confident you are under control. Dungey mastered riding at 95%. I always felt Vilo was at 100%. Bubba was at 110% and it cost him. RC was at 100%. IMO KRoc now knows how bad it can go wrong pushing the limit. He's doing the best he can with acceptable risk/reward scenario. That is NOT bashing his effort or accusing him of being a head case, like guys shittalk about Tomac. You have good days and bad days. How you manage the bad is what determines championships. KRoc may finish 2nd rest of the series and win the whole damn thing. We shall see.
Ranman68 wrote:
I think the question about arm pump is legitimate based on the injuries he has had. Those injuries dont necessarily mean it's arm pump, but its...
I think the question about arm pump is legitimate based on the injuries he has had. Those injuries dont necessarily mean it's arm pump, but its a reasonable thing to think is possible. I think it could be a factor, but my guess is that it's a combination of him riding smarter along with a certain fear of another injury like those....which may be good to have to a degree. I think he still wants to rip and can rip as he showed in Dallas, but he's just not gonna ride that ragged edge that might land him another injury like that. It is a good thing if it doesnt make him too cautious. I think he's still finding that balance and cranking up the speed in small amounts that doesnt push him too far out on the edge too quick. Just my observation, and your question abput arm pump is legitimate whether or not thats the case with Roczen.
kiwifan wrote:
It is wrist not arm....
What????
kiwifan
2/20/2019 2:22pm
Ranman68 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
It is wrist not arm....
Ranman68 wrote:
What????
you need plainer English ...ok .... it is the wrist not the arm that is hampering him
Ranman68
2/20/2019 3:06pm
kiwifan wrote:
It is wrist not arm....
Ranman68 wrote:
What????
kiwifan wrote:
you need plainer English ...ok .... it is the wrist not the arm that is hampering him
I don't need "plainer" English. I understand anything that's phrased correctly, Einstein. Since you are actually dumb enough to think you're smart enough to insult my intelligence, tell me how you know he has a wrist problem. Tell us how you know he has no arm pump and how you know it's a wrist problem. Unless you are Ken Roczen himself, I doubt if you know any more than anyone else on here. But....you act like you know about this wrist thing, so enlighten us on what you "know".

The Shop

kiwifan
2/20/2019 3:26pm
Ranman68 wrote:
What????
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
I don't need "plainer" English. I understand anything that's phrased correctly, Einstein. Since you are actually dumb enough to think you're smart enough to insult my...
I don't need "plainer" English. I understand anything that's phrased correctly, Einstein. Since you are actually dumb enough to think you're smart enough to insult my intelligence, tell me how you know he has a wrist problem. Tell us how you know he has no arm pump and how you know it's a wrist problem. Unless you are Ken Roczen himself, I doubt if you know any more than anyone else on here. But....you act like you know about this wrist thing, so enlighten us on what you "know".
ok so I push that back to you fuckhead, how do you know its arm pump??? If you listened to his video recently he mentions the wrist in the last mins of a moto....I cant be bothered finding the link just to satisfy you, find it yourself
Ranman68
2/20/2019 4:54pm
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
I don't need "plainer" English. I understand anything that's phrased correctly, Einstein. Since you are actually dumb enough to think you're smart enough to insult my...
kiwifan wrote:
ok so I push that back to you fuckhead, how do you know its arm pump??? If you listened to his video recently he mentions the...
ok so I push that back to you fuckhead, how do you know its arm pump??? If you listened to his video recently he mentions the wrist in the last mins of a moto....I cant be bothered finding the link just to satisfy you, find it yourself
Fuckhead? If you called me that in person I would put a boot straight up your ass. Do you even read what somebody says before replying? This thread is about the QUESTION of whether or not its arm pump. Just people giving opinions. I never said it was arm pump you FUCKHEAD. I just said I thought it was a possiblity and a legit question when people ask if it was arm pump due to the injuries he had. I just aonowlege that its a good question and a possibility. I never said it was arm pump or that I knew what it was. I dont need the link to whatever shit youre talkjng about. It's not my job to prove YOUR claim, FUCKHEAD!! Learn to read what people write and be careful who you call "fuckhead", you FUCKHEAD. Or just make sure its always with your keyboard.

Autotech1957
2/20/2019 6:02pm
Ranman68 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
ok so I push that back to you fuckhead, how do you know its arm pump??? If you listened to his video recently he mentions the...
Ranman68 wrote:
Fuckhead? If you called me that in person I would put a boot straight up your ass. Do you even read what somebody says before replying...
Fuckhead? If you called me that in person I would put a boot straight up your ass. Do you even read what somebody says before replying? This thread is about the QUESTION of whether or not its arm pump. Just people giving opinions. I never said it was arm pump you FUCKHEAD. I just said I thought it was a possiblity and a legit question when people ask if it was arm pump due to the injuries he had. I just aonowlege that its a good question and a possibility. I never said it was arm pump or that I knew what it was. I dont need the link to whatever shit youre talkjng about. It's not my job to prove YOUR claim, FUCKHEAD!! Learn to read what people write and be careful who you call "fuckhead", you FUCKHEAD. Or just make sure its always with your keyboard.

My apologies for those offended by my use of the term "arm pump". Anyone that has ever ridden an MX track has experienced it. Or you weren't going very fast. I consider it a fairly generic term for your arms getting tired prematurely. I constantly see people here ripping on riders for being human. Some days you got it, some days you don't. But not here. You HAVE to be superhuman all the time. Or you are wasting space. A loser. Or a drug addict. Or ???? It's depressing what we've become. The internetz is evil.
Ranman68
2/20/2019 9:20pm
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:
Fuckhead? If you called me that in person I would put a boot straight up your ass. Do you even read what somebody says before replying...

[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/20/326727/s1200_meme_well_that_escalated_quickly.jpg[/img] My apologies for those offended by my use of the term "arm pump". Anyone that has ever ridden an MX track has experienced it. Or...

My apologies for those offended by my use of the term "arm pump". Anyone that has ever ridden an MX track has experienced it. Or you weren't going very fast. I consider it a fairly generic term for your arms getting tired prematurely. I constantly see people here ripping on riders for being human. Some days you got it, some days you don't. But not here. You HAVE to be superhuman all the time. Or you are wasting space. A loser. Or a drug addict. Or ???? It's depressing what we've become. The internetz is evil.
There's nothing wrong with the term "arm pump". It's a common thing in mx. I raced many years and I know exactly what it is. I know it affects riders even at the highest levels. I got into it with that guy because he replied with condescending words when I didnt get what he was saying. Then it escalated. Had nothing to do with anything other than that.
Ranman68
2/20/2019 9:58pm
Skuzzy29 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/20/326715/s1200_Badass.jpg[/img]

Not trying to be a nadass. Just replying to condescending shit the way I reply to it. Maybe i should've been more like you and replied with some worn out, snarky meme . Like a real man ??
kiwifan
2/21/2019 1:57am
Skuzzy29 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/20/326715/s1200_Badass.jpg[/img]

Ranman68 wrote:
Not trying to be a nadass. Just replying to condescending shit the way I reply to it. Maybe i should've been more like you and replied...
Not trying to be a nadass. Just replying to condescending shit the way I reply to it. Maybe i should've been more like you and replied with some worn out, snarky meme . Like a real man ??
lol
kiwifan
2/21/2019 1:59am
Ranman68 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:

Lol I would like to see you try....but anyway...to get back on topic you certainly implied it was arm pump, whether=you call that a possibility or not....lets agree to disagree before we get clicked!
2/21/2019 2:34am
the dude cant even do the top button up of his shirt, what hes doing week in week out is phenomenal

its easier being the hunter than the hunted....
kb228
2/21/2019 3:55am
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
Lol I would like to see you try....but anyway...to get back on topic you certainly implied it was arm pump, whether=you call that a possibility or...
Lol I would like to see you try....but anyway...to get back on topic you certainly implied it was arm pump, whether=you call that a possibility or not....lets agree to disagree before we get clicked!
Will you ladies stop before you break your keyboards and monitors please
Skuzzy29
2/21/2019 6:55am
Ranman68 wrote:
Not trying to be a nadass. Just replying to condescending shit the way I reply to it. Maybe i should've been more like you and replied...
Nah, a real man doesn't lose his shit and threaten people!
Big E
2/21/2019 7:11am
Guy B its time for the DUMBgeon....
kiwifan
2/21/2019 10:35am
Ranman68 wrote:
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:

Ranman68
2/21/2019 4:17pm
kiwifan wrote:
Ranman68 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
Lol I would like to see you try....but anyway...to get back on topic you certainly implied it was arm pump, whether=you call that a possibility or...
I implied that it COULD be arm pump due to past injuries. It doesn't really matter though. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding and we got started off on the wrong foot. I'm cool with taking the boxing gloves off and being nice guys once again.
Ranman68
2/21/2019 4:39pm
Ranman68 wrote:

kiwifan wrote:
kb228 wrote:
Will you ladies stop before you break your keyboards and monitors please
Let this be an example of the fact that I dont flip out over a smartass comment as long as its well worded and halfway funny.
Ranman68
2/21/2019 5:01pm
Ranman68 wrote:
Skuzzy29 wrote:
Nah, a real man doesn't lose his shit and threaten people!
Chill out man. Its not like I said I was gonna drive across states to hunt him down. Everybody loses their shit from time to time. Especially when they're new to Vital. Your meme and the scolding worked. I don't have any plans to buy an AR-15 and nobody died, so you can go about tackling other important issues now. Everrybody is good and society is indebted to you for intervening when you did.
Autotech1957
2/21/2019 5:49pm
OK. My bags are packed. Off to the DUMBgeon we go. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Post a reply to: KRoc Arm Pump?

The Latest