KRoc Arm Pump?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/16/2019 8:29 PM

Anybody think his bionic arms get pumped? Would explain why he kinda fades last few laps.

|

2/16/2019 8:33 PM

Shouldn't have left Aldon. One of his riders picked him off for the win after he faded late in the race.

|

I don't think he faded.

|

his arms are wasted, so he will never be able to compete physically with the other top guys. unfortunate but true.

|

Did his lap times go up or was Webb just faster?

|

Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 8:53 PM

The wins coming but man Kenny must be overwhelmingly frustrated right now lettting that one go...

|

2/16/2019 8:35 PM

He faded compared to Webb... He didn't fade

|

2/16/2019 8:36 PM

jonesaustin wrote:

I don't think he faded.

He didnt fade. Webb was just fucking on it.

|

2/16/2019 8:38 PM

barnett468 wrote:

his arms are wasted, so he will never be able to compete physically with the other top guys. unfortunate but true.

Almost beating everyone in the main qualified as never going to compete? Get off the drugs bro

|

2/16/2019 8:39 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

For the KRoc nut huggers...wasn't intended as a diss of what he accomplished so far. I really didn't expect him to last more than a couple rounds then retire for the insurance money. Just amazing what surgeons can do now. Plus he's an animal in the gym.

|

2/16/2019 8:40 PM

barnett468 wrote:

He had the red plate before this place and has been on the podium more often than not. How is he not competing with the top guys? Webb is the only rider currently better than him.

If you wanna lay the boot into someone who can't compete with the top guys. Go lay it into Tomac. Speed is not his issue. Mentally he isn't close. Even after recovering from a crash he drops back half a dozen spots.

|

jonesaustin wrote:

I don't think he faded.

mxlegend99 wrote:

He didnt fade. Webb was just fucking on it.

Kroc’s fastest lap was a half second faster than Webb’s fastest....

I’d say he faded.

|

Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 8:41 PM

He's in a better place than Tomac's Brain Pump.

*I'm a fan of Tomac and Roczen.

|

James

2/16/2019 8:52 PM

barnett468 wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Almost beating everyone in the main qualified as never going to compete? Get off the drugs bro

lol, your so incredibly ignorant.

|

2/16/2019 8:53 PM

barnett468 wrote:

kb228 wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

*you're*

|

2/16/2019 8:56 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Autotech1957 wrote:

For the KRoc nut huggers...wasn't intended as a diss of what he accomplished so far. I really didn't expect him to last more ...more

Retire for insurance money? You really think this dude puts himself through this and overcomes what he did for money? There’s not any amount of money in the world that can motivate you to do what he’s done the last few years, that’s pure drive and determination like I’ve never seen before.

Insurance money, given me a break what an insult you quarter whit.

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/16/2019 8:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 9:01 PM

barnett468 wrote:

mxlegend99 wrote:

He had the red plate before this place and has been on the podium more often than not. How is he not competing with the top ...more

yes, but if his arms had never been damaged, he would be going faster, and/or fast longer etc. it's really that simple, and as i stated, it is unfortunate, but shit happens and life goes on.

|

2/16/2019 8:58 PM

barnett468 wrote:

kb228 wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

Take the L Photo

|

2/16/2019 9:03 PM

jonesaustin wrote:

I don't think he faded.

I agree. He maintained his lap speed. Webb had faster lap times.

|

2/16/2019 9:05 PM

barnett468 wrote:

he led most of the race..........

|

2/16/2019 9:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 9:14 PM

kb228 wrote:

barnett468 wrote:

kb228 wrote:

Take the L Photo

Ahhhhh, ha, ha...you must be around 8 years old. Everyone except for a small group of people used to think the world was flat and that the earth was the center of the universe too.

Photo

|

2/16/2019 9:09 PM

|

2/16/2019 9:16 PM

Kenny had that...he lost that race because he had a brain fart and hesitated. It's as if he was expecting contact from Cooper and just let off. And to make matters worse, he still could have won the race had he nailed it out of the corner and held it on through the finish line like Cooper did...Cooper held it all the way up the face and completely over jumped the the landing. Kenny will not be happy watching the replay as he will be kicking himself for letting off after Cooper came in on him.

|

2/16/2019 9:17 PM

barnett468 wrote:

wustachemax wrote:

Yes he did, and having raced many years myself, i can guarantee you that it is easier to start in first then it is to come from behind to get there.

|

2/16/2019 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2019 9:20 PM

Armpump doesn’t cause you to leave the inside wide open.

|

2/16/2019 9:20 PM

He just got beat..the better man won tonight. No excuses. Roczen could be the better man next weekend.

|

2/16/2019 9:21 PM

barnett468 wrote:

wustachemax wrote:

Yes he did, but as your post clearly shows, he LOST, and having raced many years myself, i can guarantee you that it is easier to start in first then it is to come from behind to get there.

|

2/16/2019 9:22 PM

jonesaustin wrote:

I don't think he faded.

Crossup wrote:

I agree. He maintained his lap speed. Webb had faster lap times.

Roczen's times up until lap 10 had everyone covered, but from 11 to the finish, Webb had faster times. I am sure Ken will work it out and get some wins soon..

|

2/16/2019 9:24 PM

barnett468 wrote:

Are you watching the same rider and race the rest of us are watching?

|

2/16/2019 9:26 PM

Black Diesel Bomber wrote:

Kenny had that...he lost that race because he had a brain fart and hesitated. It's as if he was expecting contact from Cooper ...more

"Kenny had that...he lost that race because he had a brain fart and hesitated."

Wow, you obviously don't know much about racing.

FACT - Roczen lost because he was going SLOWER than webb. If he was NOT going slower than webb, webb never would have been able to catch him to be able to edge him out in the end.

|