1/11/2014 10:36pm
Wow, Instagram Tough Guy! Laughing
Hut
1/11/2014 10:36pm
He did get bam bammed no doubt.
Laughing at revertrevor
peelout
1/11/2014 10:40pm
It was a good move by Barcia, bit dirty but it's supercross not ballet. Good recovery by Roczen, still saying he'll be top dog in the orange semi this year

The Shop

1/11/2014 10:41pm
i like ken, but i hope barcia puts him in the weeds
bd
1/11/2014 10:42pm
Please tell me how Barcia was dirty???

Either the fans are becoming pussies or do not know what dirty is......

Please watch 1990 Seattle and 1990 Anaheim Supercrosses
RealityZ
1/11/2014 10:43pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 10:45pm
looked like ken did the same to justin comin out of the sand, then forced himself wide while doing so
dantheman
1/11/2014 10:44pm
Didn't Justin start sweeping inside and drifted out... while Kenny drifted way wide and tried to recover cutting in?
And then that's where Barcia's rear got with Kenny's front? He(Barcia) had the position. I'll have to watch again.
bd
1/11/2014 10:47pm
dantheman wrote:
Didn't Justin start sweeping inside and drifted out... while Kenny drifted way wide and tried to recover cutting in? And then that's where Barcia's rear got...
Didn't Justin start sweeping inside and drifted out... while Kenny drifted way wide and tried to recover cutting in?
And then that's where Barcia's rear got with Kenny's front? He(Barcia) had the position. I'll have to watch again.
Think you NAILED it.
MXD
1/11/2014 10:47pm
It looked to me like Barcia line up his rear wheel with Roczens front then brake checked him as KR tried to sweep inside. The only dirty part to me would be the break check (if that's what actually happened). Other than that, he just took the line away.
JB479
1/11/2014 10:48pm
Pretty raw to be honest… But i guess thats barica
Barcia Drifted out wider, when he was originally going to cut in like he did every lap beforehand….

I was hoping RV was going punt him when he passed him..
bd
1/11/2014 10:52pm
Everyone who thinks that was dirty - watch it again.
1/11/2014 10:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 10:53pm
JB479 wrote:
Pretty raw to be honest… But i guess thats barica Barcia Drifted out wider, when he was originally going to cut in like he did every...
Barcia Drifted out wider, when he was originally going to cut in like he did every lap beforehand….

HAHA its called the inside was pure concrete no shit hes going to fade out and ken knew he was there and he could have went wider and avoided it all. And i guess a little front wheel tap is "raw" haha no its called racing. Seely got slammed at A1 and did you see him crying over it? Nope he said it was his own fault. Ken should have been a man about it and said it was his own fault. Also ken deleted this already cause he must have realized he looked liked a little girl calling Justin out on a social media network
bd
1/11/2014 10:54pm
JB479 wrote:
Pretty raw to be honest… But i guess thats barica Barcia Drifted out wider, when he was originally going to cut in like he did every...

HAHA its called the inside was pure concrete no shit hes going to fade out and ken knew he was there and he could have went...
HAHA its called the inside was pure concrete no shit hes going to fade out and ken knew he was there and he could have went wider and avoided it all. And i guess a little front wheel tap is "raw" haha no its called racing. Seely got slammed at A1 and did you see him crying over it? Nope he said it was his own fault. Ken should have been a man about it and said it was his own fault. Also ken deleted this already cause he must have realized he looked liked a little girl calling Justin out on a social media network
KROC is probably frustrated - he was close to the front when he made the error. Barcia definitely not at fault
Hut
1/11/2014 10:55pm
Kenny definitely should have stayed out wide like RV was doing and he wouldn't have had problems.
hartebreak
Fantasy
247th
1/11/2014 11:01pm
all that being said, that tweet is fake. Not from Kenny.
JB479
1/11/2014 11:01pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 11:11pm
JB479 wrote:

HAHA its called the inside was pure concrete no shit hes going to fade out and ken knew he was there and he could have went...
Brayton took that inside every lap……

I have no problem with Anderson's pass because it was the last lap and going for the WIN

Whenever Barcia passes anyone he always try's to make contact, Watch his pass on dungey before the triple...

Yes Bam Bam is an aggressive rider but needs to take a lesson out of RV's book when it comes to passing….
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2803rd
1/11/2014 11:04pm
Was impressed with Kens speed the last few laps. Posted a time in the 56s pretty late in the race
peelout
1/11/2014 11:07pm
Watching again Kenny tried to check up and should have waited just a fraction of a second longer. Hell of a race though
1/11/2014 11:13pm
JB479 wrote:

JB479 wrote:
Brayton took that inside every lap…… I have no problem with Anderson's pass because it was the last lap and going for the WIN Whenever Barcia...

I have no problem with Anderson's pass because it was the last lap and going for the WIN

Whenever Barcia passes anyone he always try's to make contact, Watch his pass on dungey before the triple...

Yes Bam Bam is an aggressive rider but needs to take a lesson out of RV's book when it comes to passing….
Barcia did not take it every lap so why does he have to do what brayton does. His pass on reed?? Its called every pass in a 180 bowl turn looks exactly the same a little bit of contact and no one wrecks?? And RV is just as contact prone as JB where are you getting that RV always passes without contact cause most of the passes he makes in turns have contact
gnarwhip
1/11/2014 11:15pm
First he steals Kenny's haircut, then takes him out? Probably the worst haircut I've ever seen

40Plus_922mx
1/11/2014 11:19pm
Bam bam done lay 2 low these past two years. He got the skilzz fo sho. Now they got that honda wrinkle ironed too. This is Bam Bams year to reinvent hannah deliberate and proud on his way to the top. In the end....Respect!
JB479
1/11/2014 11:21pm
JB479 wrote:
Brayton took that inside every lap…… I have no problem with Anderson's pass because it was the last lap and going for the WIN Whenever Barcia...

Barcia did not take it every lap so why does he have to do what brayton does. His pass on reed?? Its called every pass in...
Barcia did not take it every lap so why does he have to do what brayton does. His pass on reed?? Its called every pass in a 180 bowl turn looks exactly the same a little bit of contact and no one wrecks?? And RV is just as contact prone as JB where are you getting that RV always passes without contact cause most of the passes he makes in turns have contact
You mad brah?
1/11/2014 11:24pm
JB479 wrote:

Barcia did not take it every lap so why does he have to do what brayton does. His pass on reed?? Its called every pass in...
JB479 wrote:
You mad brah?
Feeling pretty good BRAHH actually it seems like your the one mad about JB being a bully to your boy.... BRAHHHH
thatguy
1/11/2014 11:24pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 11:25pm
It was on my IG feed at whatever time I took a screenshot of the post. I'm guessing someone that runs PR for his sponsors advised him to take it down.

Feel free to delete this thread. I like Kenny, so I was just relaying what I thought was interesting. Racing incidents happen, but I'd just chalk that one up for the next time Barcia leaves the door open. I do agree that announcing it publicly wasn't the mature way to go about it.
1/11/2014 11:26pm Edited Date/Time 1/11/2014 11:29pm
Took it down after people were commenting on it basically making fun of him for posting it. Or like what thatguy said
bd
1/11/2014 11:30pm
thatguy wrote:
It was on my IG feed at whatever time I took a screenshot of the post. I'm guessing someone that runs PR for his sponsors advised...
It was on my IG feed at whatever time I took a screenshot of the post. I'm guessing someone that runs PR for his sponsors advised him to take it down.

Feel free to delete this thread. I like Kenny, so I was just relaying what I thought was interesting. Racing incidents happen, but I'd just chalk that one up for the next time Barcia leaves the door open. I do agree that announcing it publicly wasn't the mature way to go about it.
Or maybe the "PUBLIC" could be empathetic and realize it was probably posted out of frustration and anger. Many people are taking shit to seriously or thrashing someone over absolute bullshit.

Post a reply to: KR94 responds to JB51

The Latest