KR94 is back...

arvid
7/21/2017 4:34am
crusty_xx wrote:
And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury?
Confused
TeamGreen wrote:
Nice! (Angry little man that doesn't like Germans won't get it.)
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury? " Maybe the fact that it ride a bike...
"And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury? "

Maybe the fact that it ride a bike again fck idiot ?

Roczen is not a "real" German he come from east Europe (Latvia) but i am german lol.

A bit like the Croatian origins of Tomac you understand what I mean?
Your profile photo is gay LaughingLaughing
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 4:36am
Roczen is androgynous, he must have a lot of fan of 15 years who have pink hair and who likes metal.

I like metal but i hate the pink air.

He is like a rockstars, "super" Marketing, He is like a kind of Cristiano Ronaldo but in version rockstar for teenager.

Personally I find it ridiculous and in a parallel world. A little bit like Mcgregor's moron.
RG1
7/21/2017 4:46am
crusty_xx wrote:
And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury?
Confused
TeamGreen wrote:
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury? " Maybe the fact that it ride a bike...
"And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury? "

Roczen is not a "real" German he come from east Europe (Latvia) but i am german lol.

Wait so Roczen is Latvian now? This is all very confusing
Turbojez
7/21/2017 4:50am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

The Shop

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 5:09am
I have the right to doesn't like him and bashing him ?

We are not in north Korea (soon imo with leftists brain).

TeamGreen
7/21/2017 5:11am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
Roczen is androgynous, he must have a lot of fan of 15 years who have pink hair and who likes metal. I like metal but i...
Roczen is androgynous, he must have a lot of fan of 15 years who have pink hair and who likes metal.

I like metal but i hate the pink air.

He is like a rockstars, "super" Marketing, He is like a kind of Cristiano Ronaldo but in version rockstar for teenager.

Personally I find it ridiculous and in a parallel world. A little bit like Mcgregor's moron.
So, you didn't like David Bowie?
TeamGreen
7/21/2017 5:14am
TeamGreen wrote:
Tzevtkoff wrote:

RG1 wrote:
Wait so Roczen is Latvian now? This is all very confusing
Well, according to the self-loathing Belgian-German. KR sooooooo needs to see this. He'd laugh his ass off.

Interesting, I wonder if Kenny could ride for Latvia at the '18 MXoN?
RG1
7/21/2017 5:16am
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, according to the self-loathing Belgian-German. KR sooooooo needs to see this. He'd laugh his ass off. Interesting, I wonder if Kenny could ride for Latvia...
Well, according to the self-loathing Belgian-German. KR sooooooo needs to see this. He'd laugh his ass off.

Very interesting. I bet Pauls Jonass and Matiss Karro are delighted
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 5:21am
TeamGreen wrote:
Well, according to the self-loathing Belgian-German. KR sooooooo needs to see this. He'd laugh his ass off. Interesting, I wonder if Kenny could ride for Latvia...

It could be a great team.

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 5:31am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 5:49am
My bad, Belarusian origin not latvian...He still a slav in brief we don't care of his nationality.

So let me be clear, he is the best modern rider since JS7, he ride like a feather and yes his riding is light,

he is lighter than Tomac so he has less intensity with his riding, it is in this sense that I find it less pleasant to watch.

Tomac it's like a shark, Roczen it's like a snake.

Turbojez
7/21/2017 5:40am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 5:44am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
I have the right to doesn't like him and bashing him ?

We are not in north Korea (soon imo with leftists brain).

Yep, you have every right not to like him, but we DGAF. Posts like yours turn every possible thread into a shit show that ends up in the dumbgeon, and this one was cool.

BTW I saw you riding bro, you have some gay style going on.
I have the right to not like you and bashing you, I'm not in North Korea. Grinning
TeamGreen
7/21/2017 5:51am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
My bad, Belarusian origin not latvian...He still a slav in brief we don't care of his nationality. So let me be clear, he is the best...
My bad, Belarusian origin not latvian...He still a slav in brief we don't care of his nationality.

So let me be clear, he is the best modern rider since JS7, he ride like a feather and yes his riding is light,

he is lighter than Tomac so he has less intensity with his riding, it is in this sense that I find it less pleasant to watch.

Tomac it's like a shark, Roczen it's like a snake.

So then, there is no pleasing you.

I think you are Dieter, the host of Sprockets & Dieter's Dance Party. "You want to pet my Monkey?"
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 5:56am
Turbojez wrote:
Yep, you have every right not to like him, but we DGAF. Posts like yours turn every possible thread into a shit show that ends up...
Yep, you have every right not to like him, but we DGAF. Posts like yours turn every possible thread into a shit show that ends up in the dumbgeon, and this one was cool.

BTW I saw you riding bro, you have some gay style going on.
I have the right to not like you and bashing you, I'm not in North Korea. Grinning
"BTW I saw you riding bro, you have some gay style going on."

Where ? My style is closer to Everts style than Tomac style for sure. I do not ride anymore :-(

My ex brother-in-law looks like Tomac style :

http://www.thepicta.com/user/damiensteuve/1562398387

He goes down a lot lol.
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 6:02am
So it was fun,

Let me finish on that : Motocross needs Ken Roczen.

Bye.
F.B
7/21/2017 6:30am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

Turbojez wrote:
[img]https://mrbarlow.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/drugs-are-bad.jpg[/img]
cali11
7/21/2017 6:31am
Oh jeez this thread turned to shit
tingo
7/21/2017 6:34am
[QUOTE=Tzevtkoff]I m not gay and i like bear's.[/QUOTE]
Now there's a contradiction you don't hear every day. So feisty. "Grrrrrrrr," says the silly bear.

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
7/21/2017 6:36am
crusty_xx wrote:
Confused
TeamGreen wrote:
Tzevtkoff wrote:

Fck idiot Dry
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 6:38am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 6:44am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

Turbojez wrote:
[img]https://mrbarlow.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/drugs-are-bad.jpg[/img]
F.B wrote:
Yep and ?

Do you know Paige Hathaway ? :-)

Roczen can help you a lot too on steroïd question ;-)

Steroids are a specialty of American athletes. You see Rocky 4 ? Reality is reversed.

Finally i never take a mgr of winstrol (i m affraid to lost my air). Just a good diet, nothing more.

So that's not the subject of this tread.

Cya.

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 6:47am
TeamGreen wrote:
Tzevtkoff wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:
Fck idiot Dry
Ye like u, i m your idiot, you are my idiot and the world continues to turn... nothing serious.
NJKawi913
7/21/2017 7:16am
you guys are smoking crack to think he's coming back anytime soon. I got to see him in the pits at redbud and that arm is as crooked as a fish hook still. I have yet to see him even straighten it out, we've seen the best of Ken Roczens career.
7/21/2017 8:17am
aeffertz wrote:
This thread is just embarrassing.

"Gay riding" "lockjaw arm" "pounding out motos"

Where do these peoole come from? Unreal...
Lol this is what I was thinking. I read to page 3 earlier, came back into the twilight zone.. I'm not really sure what's going on anymore.
peelout
7/21/2017 8:34am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"BTW I saw you riding bro, you have some gay style going on." Where ? My style is closer to Everts style than Tomac style for...

Where ? My style is closer to Everts style than Tomac style for sure. I do not ride anymore :-(

He goes down a lot lol.
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 8:40am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"BTW I saw you riding bro, you have some gay style going on." Where ? My style is closer to Everts style than Tomac style for...

He goes down a lot lol.
peelout wrote:
There is a first for everything...

Maybe you're even worse than him after 10 years of riding, who knows...

cali11
8/7/2017 11:35pm
kiwifan wrote:
A good interview here... Dan Betley
Maybe we will see him back at the Monster cup!
8/7/2017 11:49pm
kiwifan wrote:
A good interview here... Dan Betley
Man. I'm with Dan on this, his dedication and positivity is exciting. I really hope Ken stays healthy and it works out.

bvm111
8/8/2017 12:06am Edited Date/Time 8/8/2017 1:49am
NJKawi913 wrote:
you guys are smoking crack to think he's coming back anytime soon. I got to see him in the pits at redbud and that arm is...
you guys are smoking crack to think he's coming back anytime soon. I got to see him in the pits at redbud and that arm is as crooked as a fish hook still. I have yet to see him even straighten it out, we've seen the best of Ken Roczens career.
This... I had a similar but not nearly as severed injury in 1996 and I am still lacking 20 degrees of extension. I had 2 screws, 2 pins, and a wires installed and I rode my street bike 2 weeks after surgery for my follow up appointment it doesn't mean I was ready to ride again. Yes his bones have mended but it will take months / years of therapy to get his functionality back and to this day I have issues with nerve damage making my left hand go numb when riding.

I know this is his job with far more resources than the average guy like me have access to so I know his results will be quicker than mine were. Per the Dan Betley interview on Racer X he evidently has a live in therapist and doing multiple sessions each day, however that elbow is still lacking considerable extension which is what I have been focused on and know from experience that arm will never be the same it was.
matze
Fantasy
3101st
8/8/2017 3:48am
NJKawi913 wrote:
you guys are smoking crack to think he's coming back anytime soon. I got to see him in the pits at redbud and that arm is...
bvm111 wrote:
This... I had a similar but not nearly as severed injury in 1996 and I am still lacking 20 degrees of extension. I had 2 screws...
This... I had a similar but not nearly as severed injury in 1996 and I am still lacking 20 degrees of extension. I had 2 screws, 2 pins, and a wires installed and I rode my street bike 2 weeks after surgery for my follow up appointment it doesn't mean I was ready to ride again. Yes his bones have mended but it will take months / years of therapy to get his functionality back and to this day I have issues with nerve damage making my left hand go numb when riding.

I know this is his job with far more resources than the average guy like me have access to so I know his results will be quicker than mine were. Per the Dan Betley interview on Racer X he evidently has a live in therapist and doing multiple sessions each day, however that elbow is still lacking considerable extension which is what I have been focused on and know from experience that arm will never be the same it was.
'I have yet to see him even straighten it out..'
There you go

Post a reply to: KR94 is back...

The Latest