KR94 is back...

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 12:57am
you guys are all idiots. there's a huge difference between doing motos and putting on gear and riding a dirtbike around. he's nowhere near being "back".
JMR1976 wrote:
Exactly.
Well, somebody makes sense.
philG
7/21/2017 1:03am
We were told , in Germany , at the GP,by someone close enough to know , that he was aiming to be ready a lot earlier than people expected, and what the goal was. I have no reason to doubt them, and it will be interesting to see if he is on track.. If he is back on a bike , then its already close, I don't see Kenny as a guy who will need 3 months 'to be ready' ..if he is able to ride. He will make it to races as soon as he can.

The Shop

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 1:22am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 1:50am
I respect the rider who is probably technically the best in the world but I hate the person.

He is arrogant like a German in 35.

"I want them to be scared"

"I want to kick Herlings' ass"

"ryan dungey is a great rider, but i have a lot of things he doesn't "(yeah he has two whole arms and 4sx champ)

His riding was overplayed in sx, his crash was logical. If he comes back, he will crash again, again and again.

Close your big mouth and make sure you do not crash like you do on all the SX seasons of your career.

And personally even though he is the best technically, I do not find his style super beautiful.

When you look southwick 2016, Tomac is much more beautiful to watch than roczen.

Roczen as light riding (gay riding), Tomac as a man riding, more powerful (bear riding). I m not gay and i like bear's.

After yes I know, it's subjective and I am a big fan of yeti3 so not very objective.

So big respect for the come back. That's sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai2w3J6N3cg Kenny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7rZTZBOrqQ ET3
Jay Cee
7/21/2017 1:53am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
I respect the rider who is probably technically the best in the world but I hate the person. He is arrogant like a German in 35...
I respect the rider who is probably technically the best in the world but I hate the person.

"ryan dungey is a great rider, but i have a lot of things he doesn't "(yeah he has two whole arms and 4sx champ)

His riding was overplayed in sx, his crash was logical. If he comes back, he will crash again, again and again.

Close your big mouth and make sure you do not crash like you do on all the SX seasons of your career.

And personally even though he is the best technically, I do not find his style super beautiful.

When you look southwick 2016, Tomac is much more beautiful to watch than roczen.

Roczen as light riding (gay riding), Tomac as a man riding, more powerful (bear riding). I m not gay and i like bear's.

After yes I know, it's subjective and I am a big fan of yeti3 so not very objective.

You actually typed the words "close your mouth" while you were slinging shit at someone you'll never know.

*claps*
Turbojez
7/21/2017 1:57am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
I respect the rider who is probably technically the best in the world but I hate the person. He is arrogant like a German in 35...

Congrats dude. Douchebag post of the day award goes straight to you.

"Gay riding"? That's just fuckin ridiculous Grinning
I wanna see you riding like a real man Grinning
7/21/2017 2:01am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

Dumb of the day
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 2:06am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 2:10am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

Turbojez wrote:
Congrats dude. Douchebag post of the day award goes straight to you. [img]https://wtfgadgets.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Golden-Douchebag-award-400x400.jpg[/img] "Gay riding"? That's just fuckin ridiculous :lol: I wanna see you riding like...
Congrats dude. Douchebag post of the day award goes straight to you.

"Gay riding"? That's just fuckin ridiculous Grinning
I wanna see you riding like a real man Grinning
"I wanna see you riding like a real man "

You can come to Lommel or Olmen in December, you will find many men.

We're all the idiot of someone, you first.
RG1
7/21/2017 2:07am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 2:10am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

He is arrogant like a German in 35? I don't fully understand what you meant by that. But please tell me you didn't really just compare him to Hitler Grinning

Roczen's riding is s thing of beauty. You can pick out Southwick if you want. But what about the 20 moto's he won?
PEPE001
7/21/2017 2:15am
Look at his nationality! "Belgium" what do you expect.

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 2:15am
"Roczen's riding is s thing of beauty"

For you not for me.

"But what about the 20 moto's he won?"

I do not see the relationship between style and speed... He is fck fast.
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 2:16am
PEPE001 wrote:

50 times and more world mx champ ?
PEPE001
7/21/2017 2:20am
PEPE001 wrote:

Tzevtkoff wrote:
Sounds logical.

Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 2:25am
PEPE001 wrote:

Tzevtkoff wrote:
PEPE001 wrote:
Sounds logical. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/07/21/205711/s1200_drunk.jpg[/img]
Sounds logical.

Stefen Everts is complet idiot cuz it's a belgium guy. That's ur great logic...

Turbojez
7/21/2017 2:35am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 2:36am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"I wanna see you riding like a real man " You can come to Lommel or Olmen in December, you will find many men. We're all...
"I wanna see you riding like a real man "

You can come to Lommel or Olmen in December, you will find many men.

We're all the idiot of someone, you first.
Yep, many men that KR could probably roost to death holding his bars one handed with his gay riding style. Pass the joint, order a pizza or maybe take a nap bro.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/21/2017 2:36am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

That moment when you're just running out of bad things to say about a person, so you just invent stuff.
Light riding hahaha that's so dumb bro... so dumb
Turbojez
7/21/2017 2:39am
PEPE001 wrote:

And this is how you take the 2nd place trophy right after Tzevtkoff!
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
7/21/2017 2:41am
Going to be nearly impossible to beat guys like Tomac, Ando and MooseCan with that lockjaw arm but I sure as hell hope he does.
PEPE001
7/21/2017 2:48am
PEPE001 wrote:

Turbojez wrote:
And this is how you take the 2nd place trophy right after Tzevtkoff!
You know how people from Belgium and Germany talk about each other?
Guess not!
Turbojez
7/21/2017 2:56am
PEPE001 wrote:
Guess not!
Hah, I didn't know that there's so much love going on between them.
Going by this logic though, I should be the biggest Roczen hater on this board!
PEPE001
7/21/2017 3:00am Edited Date/Time 7/21/2017 3:01am
PEPE001 wrote:
Guess not!
Turbojez wrote:
Hah, I didn't know that there's so much love going on between them. Going by this logic though, I should be the biggest Roczen hater on...
Hah, I didn't know that there's so much love going on between them.
Going by this logic though, I should be the biggest Roczen hater on this board!
The Germans love soccer players from Poland Evil
Klose, Podolski just to name e view.
TeamGreen
7/21/2017 3:52am
Tzevtkoff wrote:

You have no friends.
You need to leave your moms computer alone and go outside and play.

Funny, you claim to be Belgian. Seems to me, a very knowledgeable man from Belgium hired Kenny AND got a national title (or two) with Kenny. Then there's those GP wins...including a title...in-case you forgot as you sit there typing furiously on mommy's computer while she's away.

So, as I was saying, go away and spew your stupid angst somewhere-else.

Bye.
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 4:01am
"You have no friends."

“Il n’y a pas d’ami, il n’y a que des moments d’amitié.” Jules Renard.

"Funny, you claim to be Belgian. Seems to me, a very knowledgeable man from Belgium hired Kenny AND got a national title (or two) with Kenny"

Again, I do not see the relationship with what u said and his attitude and style. Try again.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/21/2017 4:10am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"You have no friends." “Il n’y a pas d’ami, il n’y a que des moments d’amitié.” Jules Renard. "Funny, you claim to be Belgian. Seems to...
"You have no friends."

"Funny, you claim to be Belgian. Seems to me, a very knowledgeable man from Belgium hired Kenny AND got a national title (or two) with Kenny"

Again, I do not see the relationship with what u said and his attitude and style. Try again.
And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury?
Confused
TeamGreen
7/21/2017 4:14am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"You have no friends." “Il n’y a pas d’ami, il n’y a que des moments d’amitié.” Jules Renard. "Funny, you claim to be Belgian. Seems to...
"You have no friends."

crusty_xx wrote:
And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury?
Confused
Nice! (Angry little man that doesn't like Germans won't get it.)
HenryA
7/21/2017 4:21am
Haha gay riding! Never heard that one

Bear riding on the other hand....

aeffertz
7/21/2017 4:22am
This thread is just embarrassing.

"Gay riding" "lockjaw arm" "pounding out motos"

Where do these peoole come from? Unreal...
Tzevtkoff
7/21/2017 4:26am
Tzevtkoff wrote:
"You have no friends."

crusty_xx wrote:
Confused
TeamGreen wrote:
"And where's the relationship between his style and attitude and this thread which is about his injury? "

Maybe the fact that it ride a bike again fck idiot ?

Roczen is not a "real" German he come from east Europe (Latvia) but i am german lol.

A bit like the Croatian origins of Tomac you understand what I mean?

Post a reply to: KR94 is back...

The Latest