|

7/20/2017 8:19 AM

Photo

|

7/20/2017 8:19 AM

Back home?

|

7/20/2017 8:23 AM

There was a error with the upload at my first post.
Sorry!Photo

Photo

|

7/20/2017 8:25 AM

Baseball pants are in for moto now

|

7/20/2017 8:28 AM

Yesss... big strides in the right direction.

If he makes it back to the top be such a great story, for him and the sport.

|

7/20/2017 8:34 AM

Not sure about others, but I didn't see it on AC's Instagram and Craig's Instagram is... well I'm not sure what it is.

If true and recent, good for Ken! Keep moving forward!

|

7/20/2017 8:36 AM

Nice!
|

Instagram: @motoxeno

Premium Off-Road Products: www.jcrspeedshop.com

7/20/2017 8:36 AM

Just seen this on Ac and Craig's instagram that's badass

|

7/20/2017 8:37 AM

JRT812 wrote:

Not sure about others, but I didn't see it on AC's Instagram and Craig's Instagram is... well I'm not sure what it is.

If true and recent, good for Ken! Keep moving forward!

It's on their timeline.

|

7/20/2017 8:41 AM

Nachricht verfassen...

|

7/20/2017 8:41 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

Interesting. Guess I'm doing something wrong because I don't see it on either account

|

7/20/2017 8:45 AM

Oh boy. If they aren't pulling pranks on us, this makes me so happy. Still over 2 months to go to MXdN and Monster Cup cool

|

7/20/2017 8:46 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

Interesting. Guess I'm doing something wrong because I don't see it on either account

It's on their stories. You know the little circles at the top of the page?

|

7/20/2017 8:52 AM

So sick! AC sounds very hyped in his video hahahha!

|

7/20/2017 8:53 AM

VilloFan951 wrote:

JRT812 wrote:

RG1 wrote:

It's on their stories. You know the little circles at the top of the page?

Oh, no I'm not familiar with it. I guess I have to sign up to see that. Was hoping there was a video. Thanks for the help!

|

7/20/2017 8:54 AM

Woohoo!

|

7/20/2017 8:54 AM

I cannot believe he has had the go ahead from the medical professionals he is working with to ride a bike again.

Are we sure this isn't just him putting on some gear to get the internet to melt down?

|

7/20/2017 8:55 AM

JRT812 wrote:

Oh, no I'm not familiar with it. I guess I have to sign up to see that. Was hoping there was a video. Thanks for the help!

Yeah I think you do have to sign up. You've not really missed anything that's not in this thread

|

7/20/2017 8:56 AM

RG1 wrote:

Oh boy. If they aren't pulling pranks on us, this makes me so happy. Still over 2 months to go to MXdN and Monster Cup cool

Woah, you think he's gonna be at mxon and monster cup?? Hes got some atrophy to deal with first.

|

7/20/2017 8:56 AM

Beeby wrote:

I cannot believe he has had the go ahead from the medical professionals he is working with to ride a bike again.

Are we sure this isn't just him putting on some gear to get the internet to melt down?

my guess is its some kind of photoshoot, that's a new colorway of shift gear. They've been doing that video type documentary thing so this probably has something to do with that. Still a good sign but I don't think he's gonna be out there logging motos

|

7/20/2017 8:58 AM

Beeby wrote:

ktm212 wrote:

my guess is its some kind of photoshoot, that's a new colorway of shift gear. They've been doing that video type documentary thing so this probably has something to do with that. Still a good sign but I don't think he's gonna be out there logging motos

Yeah that is my theory too.

But either way, awesome to see. Maybe it isn't that crazy that he aims for A1.

|

7/20/2017 8:58 AM

Beeby wrote:

They're plenty of doctors that frequent this site who will explain to us if this was an adequate amount of recovery time before riding again.

I wish for the best, but I would prefer a video over a screen grab.

|

7/20/2017 9:03 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 9:06 AM

RG1 wrote:

colintrax wrote:

Woah, you think he's gonna be at mxon and monster cup?? Hes got some atrophy to deal with first.

It was a bit of a joke to be honest. I'm not expecting him to be at either of them when really he has nothing to gain, but, you just never know wink

|

7/20/2017 9:09 AM

He's probably only riding turn tracks for now but that's still great to see.

|

7/20/2017 9:09 AM

RG1 wrote:

colintrax wrote:

RG1 wrote:

It was a bit of a joke to be honest. I'm not expecting him to be at either of them when really he has nothing to gain, but, you just never know wink

I'm sure that he is just riding the turn track. Hopefully we'll get another picture or video from one of those guys or ken himself.

|

7/20/2017 9:10 AM

Looks comfortable.

|

7/20/2017 9:32 AM

Bike is muddy-----boots and gear are not.
Could that be Craig's bike?

|

7/20/2017 9:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2017 9:35 AM

Video or it didn't happen. The first glimpse I'm afraid will be some overproduced Red Bull nonsense.

Just ride, Kenny... Ride!

|