KR94 at MXDN

keinz
10/20/2018 9:44am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 3:36am
Did I miss something, but I didn't heard a word, comment or interview from his side
|
mxb2
10/20/2018 10:30am
He had a off weekend,but the other posters were to busy bashing tomac and the american team.
r18b
10/20/2018 10:49am
couldn't get out off max nagl shadow
tkimb
10/20/2018 11:53am
Off weekend, caught in first corner crash in first moto, muddy.
biscuit11
10/20/2018 11:56am
Could be a victim of the schedule and the month break? Maybe he decided to enjoy his time off a little between races? Its really tough on these guys when this race falls in my opinion.

The Shop

matze
Fantasy
3072nd
10/20/2018 12:13pm
actually he looked pretty good on saturday, finished second behind caroli. Sunday was different smh. he mustve had one hell of a first moto, at least 2 crashes. Wasnt his best day, I guess.
10/20/2018 12:26pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 12:28pm
After his injuries,Kenny is a shadow of himself.Circuscross ruined one of the greatest talents of his generation.
10/20/2018 12:34pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
After his injuries,Kenny is a shadow of himself.Circuscross ruined one of the greatest talents of his generation.
Don't you think we should at least wait another year before coming to the conclusion that he is ruined? He came back this year from another injury and still managed to win a race outdoors and end up 3rd in points.
Gukamonster
10/20/2018 2:08pm
r18b wrote:
couldn't get out off max nagl shadow
Nagl was also returning from a fresh hand/arm injury of his own, was on a TM and crashed in their race together.
10/20/2018 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 2:16pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
Don't you think we should at least wait another year before coming to the conclusion that he is ruined? He came back this year from another...
Don't you think we should at least wait another year before coming to the conclusion that he is ruined? He came back this year from another injury and still managed to win a race outdoors and end up 3rd in points.
His comeback is a miracle but i fear we will never see Kenny on the top of his previous capabilities.I hope i am wrong.
keinz
10/20/2018 2:33pm
I thought we we’re done with this already
Anteeksi kaveri, but we have to go thru this shit for a full year, till the the next MXDNWink
crusty_xx
Fantasy
207th
10/20/2018 2:36pm
I guess he wasn't really there with his head.
He was probably already is mexico on his bachelor party trip
sende
Fantasy
4320th
10/20/2018 2:37pm
I thought we we’re done with this already
keinz wrote:
Anteeksi kaveri, but we have to go thru this shit for a full year, till the the next MXDNWink
GrinningGrinning
keinz
10/20/2018 2:47pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 3:12pm
sende wrote:
GrinningGrinning
Ei mitään hauskaa. Tosi tarina,on se, että kun sä seurat vital foorumia, sitten sun pidäs tieda, että keskimääräinen foorumin jäsen on yhtä fiksu kuin säkki vasaroitäSmile
cbuehler767
10/20/2018 2:57pm
matze wrote:
actually he looked pretty good on saturday, finished second behind caroli. Sunday was different smh. he mustve had one hell of a first moto, at least...
actually he looked pretty good on saturday, finished second behind caroli. Sunday was different smh. he mustve had one hell of a first moto, at least 2 crashes. Wasnt his best day, I guess.
X2. He was hauling Sat. AC pulled away from him but he had a nice gap on the rest of the field. I've never been much of a fan but after what he's gone through how can you not pull for him? Im glad he took time off from doing these one-off races to rest
10/20/2018 3:06pm
He hit The Leap.. I can tell you that much. Germany was actually looking good on Saturday... Once Jacobi crashed it seemed their luck never got any better
keinz
10/20/2018 3:32pm
Sry gusy, but thet wasn't result what i was expecting from him. And I'm the big KR fan. I'm just leave the MXGP class stats here. Getting beaten by mr MXDN Tanel Leok,who is like 72 years old?

51xc
10/20/2018 3:34pm
what is there to comment about? I don't need any reasons, apologies or excuses. work harder next time and give it your all. that's all I want to see. Happy to have him, nagl and jacobi out there representing my country.
10/20/2018 3:41pm
Bonanza69 wrote:
No one put a gun to his head and told him to ride sx.
keinz
10/20/2018 4:25pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2018 4:34pm
51xc wrote:
what is there to comment about? I don't need any reasons, apologies or excuses. work harder next time and give it your all. that's all I...
what is there to comment about? I don't need any reasons, apologies or excuses. work harder next time and give it your all. that's all I want to see. Happy to have him, nagl and jacobi out there representing my country.
I'm agree with you, but something looks strange for me. He should've been at least in top three in this list OK, the first moto start crash didn't, helped him but at the other hand all the other big dogs who crashed at the same time were all in top ten, at the end of the moto at least Did he get some injury from that what we don't know? Seriously I thnk he should'v been stayed in Europe. SX and the injuries from this series doesn't helped him a lot ( career wise) It's a good comparsion KR vs Herlings nowadays. One of them considered the fastest man on the planet right now, and the other one with the same talent, or mayby even better, fighting with the career ending injures, and all of thit shit came from SX
10/20/2018 4:32pm
keinz wrote:
I'm agree with you, but something looks strange for me. He should've been at least in top three in this list OK, the first moto start...
I'm agree with you, but something looks strange for me. He should've been at least in top three in this list OK, the first moto start crash didn't, helped him but at the other hand all the other big dogs who crashed at the same time were all in top ten, at the end of the moto at least Did he get some injury from that what we don't know? Seriously I thnk he should'v been stayed in Europe. SX and the injuries from this series doesn't helped him a lot ( career wise) It's a good comparsion KR vs Herlings nowadays. One of them considered the fastest man on the planet right now, and the other one with the same talent, or mayby even better, fighting with the career ending injures, and all of thit shit came from SX
He easily could have sustained the same or similar injury in Europe. Also the problem isn't SX, the problem is he crashed, and it's not like crashing is unique to SX.
neverwas
Fantasy
868th
10/20/2018 4:32pm
51xc wrote:
what is there to comment about? I don't need any reasons, apologies or excuses. work harder next time and give it your all. that's all I...
keinz wrote:
I'm agree with you, but something looks strange for me. He should've been at least in top three in this list OK, the first moto start...
He left the GP's because he WANTED to race SX,his life and his choice.We all are aware you don't like SX. But KR does.
tkimb
10/20/2018 8:50pm
keinz wrote:
Who else though, AC and Herlings? Roczen isn't at their level, and fell again coming through the pack, probably pitted too then was already so far back and everything covered in mud he didn't get forward.
9th in the 2nd moto is around the US guys, which is the speed he's had..
make1go
10/21/2018 3:36am
Bonanza69 wrote:
No one put a gun to his head and told him to ride sx.
this "no one is forcing him" is such a complete strawman fckwit arguement.

and quite common here, which is hardly a suprise given the general iq and level of discourse..

Post a reply to: KR94 at MXDN

The Latest