1/6/2018 4:37 PM

He’s going to take it!!

|

1/6/2018 4:38 PM

I don't get why everyone is acting so surprised

|

2003 CR250R - 2006 KX250 (freessshhhh)

1/6/2018 4:40 PM

I’m not surprised at all. Just super pumped!

|

1/6/2018 4:42 PM

w00t

Hope he can go 20+1.

Even if he doesn’t win tonight I think he will be winning this year. Maybe take the championship. Oh I hope he does.
|

GP740
Since 1987

1/6/2018 4:44 PM

Very impressive. What an athlete.

|

1/6/2018 4:45 PM

I was giving him 2 or 3 rounds at least to get in the swing of things. Hell I wouldn't have been surprised if it took him all season.

But I was not expecting this today.

|

1/6/2018 4:45 PM

I think its going to be a stretch for him to win the event this evening just because I don't think he's going to go for it unless he gets a fantastic start its just there for the taking. I think he wants to get through the night and will be happy with a podium. JMHO Its not a shock at all he had the fastest lap. I'll be shocked if he wins tonight, would be impressive as hell.

|

1/6/2018 4:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 4:47 PM

Wait ,the race is over already? Nevermind ,the GQ guys are getting excited.

|

1/6/2018 4:57 PM

I'm shocked. Congratulations to him.

|

1/6/2018 4:58 PM

So SIC!

|

1/6/2018 5:12 PM

MR. X wrote:

Being on top of qualifying for the first round is impressive with what he's been through. No need to be a dickhead

|

1/6/2018 5:23 PM

MR. X wrote:

tobz wrote:

Being on top of qualifying for the first round is impressive with what he's been through. No need to be a dickhead

It's a joke dick ,I think we all already knew what condition he was in .

|

1/6/2018 5:23 PM

Photo

|

1/6/2018 5:26 PM

I just caught the tail end of the last A practice and he was throwing whips off all the big jumps. He looked comfortable

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

1/6/2018 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 5:27 PM

He can't lose with his fans. He can talk all the shit he wants and then ride around in tenth and his fans would call him amazing for coming back at all. And if he manages to win after the injury and talking himself up? Let's just say a lot of socks will be getting pregnant tonight. He's got the best fans in the game.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

1/6/2018 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 5:30 PM

Qualifying does not mean much. The start is way more important. Ask Mike LaRocco.

|

1/6/2018 5:35 PM

Regardless of how things go tonight, the fact he just spanked everyone up and set the fast lap speaks volumes. Bet all the spodes on here who claimed he'd never ride again feel pretty damn smart right about now. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/6/2018 5:53 PM

It takes a lot to impress me, but this kid is the real deal. Hoping he can put it together in the main. Can't wait for it to start !

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

1/6/2018 5:59 PM

FlaNard wrote:

He can't lose with his fans. He can talk all the shit he wants and then ride around in tenth and his fans would call him amazing for coming back at all. And if he manages to win after the injury and talking himself up? Let's just say a lot of socks will be getting pregnant tonight. He's got the best fans in the game.

He won this fanbase.

|

1/6/2018 6:04 PM

What he’s accomplished so far is incredible!!! BUT pourcel was the fastest guy in the planet at several races. For one lap. Hope he keeps it in check. Stays up And gets a top 5. 16 races to go

|

1/6/2018 6:11 PM

I'm no fan however If your not impressed and surprised with his performance then you're lying to yourself or have never had a serious injury.

He's already way further than I ever thought he'd be...respect.

|

1/6/2018 6:31 PM

Big fan here and I'm really surprised. He did seem winded when he was interviewed so I'm not sure the main will go as well. Really cool though. Amazing.

|

1/6/2018 7:34 PM

Forty wrote:

I'm no fan however If your not impressed and surprised with his performance then you're lying to yourself or have never had a serious injury.

He's already way further than I ever thought he'd be...respect.

My thoughts exactly.

|

1/6/2018 7:38 PM

Kroc is a trooper, impressive what he's overcome. Interesting, that he's already been crowned the champ........I thought they had to drop the gate and run 20+1.

|