KR94. 3rd OA

Related:
Create New Tag

8/25/2018 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2018 6:55 PM

At the start of the season who had him pegged for multiple moto wins and 3rd on the season.

With what he’s been through the past couple years, it’s awesome.

So here’s the question, where did you think he’d finish when the season started?

I had him somewhere in the 6-10 range

Where did you think he’d finish?

View Results

|

Washed up Canadian ex-pro couch racer. Selling bikes for a living

2003 KTM 125SX
2009 KTM 450SX
2016 YFZ450R

8/25/2018 7:01 PM

I was hoping for a top 3 but didn't really believe he could do it.
Hats off...
Too bad he didn't get an overall, he was damn close several times

|

8/25/2018 7:44 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/25/2018 7:44 PM

I voted 20th, because THIS dumb ass didn't read your post correctly...duh. 20th is what I had him pegged for before the first gate dropped, all I can say is I will never ever underestimate Ken Roczen, he is one bad a$$ dude on a motorcycle, with a huge personallity that keeps this sport on the radar.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

8/25/2018 9:38 PM

I thought he would be good because he's far too talented not to be. But I did not believe he would win multiple races and damn near a couple overalls. His talent is unquestionable but those injuries were a lot to come back from. I thought top 5 overall would have been a success for him.

|

Are you smart enough to buy a bike that costs less, weighs less, makes more horsepower per cubic centimeter, can be rebuilt for recycled aluminum can money and is giggle inducing? It is hard to believe that the American riding public flunks this test en masse. How stupid are you?

8/25/2018 10:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/26/2018 11:00 AM

I probably under estimated his injury in SX and honestly thought he'd be a top 3 guy the whole time. It was great to see him finish the year off strong and damn Kenny is going to be lethal next year, have to think he gets back to his winning ways and grabs at least one title.

|

8/26/2018 12:28 AM

Speaking of K-Roc, this came in the mail a few hours ago. To come back from those injuries and still finish 3rd, the dude proved he is a bad man and has a lot of heart!
Photo

|

8/26/2018 12:56 AM

Too good to not piss on top 5, I just wanted him to finish and stay healthy. Sport is better with him and someone is going to have to keep Eli in check.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/26/2018 10:51 AM

KROC is a machine and has so much heart. I saw him early in the season out at Milestone all day, and then until like 6pm on the VET track testing suspension with his team. He was putting in the hard work for sure. I think he's going to be dangerous come 19 SX.

|

8/26/2018 11:05 AM

Definitely top 3.

|

8/27/2018 4:13 PM

I didn't think it was that big of a mystery this time around. He had already come back in SX and showed he was pretty good. The injury in SX wasn't nearly as severe. I mean the guy is a 2X champ. He's an animal and has insane speed. And he doesn't have the big crashes outdoors.

|