KEN ROCZEN

Related:
Create New Tag

9/26/2018 8:21 PM

Is Kenny shopping around for a gear deal? Can’t see him stepping away from Fox/Shift. But on his post he was wearing all black jersey and pants no logos. Photo

|

9/26/2018 8:31 PM

No, it’s just a prototype cut of gear. He’s with Fox for the long haul...

|

9/26/2018 8:40 PM

It's the new Vantablack gear!

|

9/26/2018 11:50 PM

Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s been with Fox/shift for his entire career so far?

|

9/26/2018 11:55 PM

Fox ain’t letting that go.

|

GP740
Since 1987

9/27/2018 12:22 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s been with Fox/shift for his entire career so far?

Yep. He was already on Fox on mini's when the brand was still virtually non existant in Europe.

|

*Anyone but Reed or Webb Crew*

9/27/2018 12:46 AM

That all black gear , with just a white fox head and lettering , and plain and simple on the pants too.....would look pretty damn sweet.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/27/2018 12:56 AM

Fearo wrote:

Yep. He was already on Fox on mini's when the brand was still virtually non existant in Europe.

In his early days he was on UFO.
Fox picked him up somewhen around 2003 or so...

FOX is a big player. Even in europe looong before they signed KR. You really can't talk about "virtually non existant in Europe".
KR is born in 1994 and even then they were big in Europe.

Photo

|

9/27/2018 2:33 AM

Stealth Mode ..

|

9/27/2018 8:43 AM

every girl at the track that day

Photo

|

9/27/2018 10:50 AM

Just when Kenny can't get even more bad ass, Fox rolls out the Johnny Cash line!

|

9/27/2018 11:10 AM

peelout wrote:

every girl at the track that day

Photo

What kind of CLOWN gives a “thumbs down” to a post like this ? Must be part of the RAINBOW CLUB

|

9/27/2018 8:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2018 8:22 PM

peelout wrote:

every girl at the track that day

Photo

langhammx wrote:

What kind of CLOWN gives a “thumbs down” to a post like this ? Must be part of the RAINBOW CLUB

What kind of CLOWN uses the term “rainbow club”? Must be part of that HOMOPHOBIC PIECE OF SHIT club...

|

9/27/2018 8:29 PM

peelout wrote:

every girl at the track that day

Photo

Bro for sure won practice, no doubt about it. Heard from a friend they didn't even need the water truck that day. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



9/27/2018 8:32 PM

And now you know why they call him "Milkbone"

|

9/27/2018 8:39 PM

slipdog wrote:

And now you know why they call him "Milkbone"

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

|

9/27/2018 10:11 PM

You guys know fox sells a kit that is completely blacked out right?

|

9/28/2018 3:19 AM

craigathan404 wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong but he’s been with Fox/shift for his entire career so far?

Fearo wrote:

Yep. He was already on Fox on mini's when the brand was still virtually non existant in Europe.

Yes he's with Fox his whole career, but come on, we were racing in Fox gear in Europe when Kenny wasn't even born man.

|

9/28/2018 4:14 AM

slipdog wrote:

And now you know why they call him "Milkbone"

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

|

9/28/2018 5:51 AM

slipdog wrote:

And now you know why they call him "Milkbone"

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

Flip109 wrote:

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

what kind of hair bleach you using flip? i always end up getting the shitty kind that turns my hair yellow!

|

9/28/2018 6:05 AM

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

Flip109 wrote:

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

FIREfish148 wrote:

what kind of hair bleach you using flip? i always end up getting the shitty kind that turns my hair yellow!

That’s not bleach bro!!w00t

|

9/28/2018 6:19 AM

Maybe I was wrong about Fox' presence in Europe, I just can't remember it...

Which European pro's were on Fox in the late 90s, early 2000s?

|

*Anyone but Reed or Webb Crew*

9/28/2018 6:27 AM

bartziokas123 wrote:

You guys know fox sells a kit that is completely blacked out right?

I didn't. Thought I had looked at all their stuff. Would you have a link to it? If you do, thanks in advance

|

9/28/2018 7:19 AM

slipdog wrote:

And now you know why they call him "Milkbone"

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

Flip109 wrote:

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

You know, I really hope that none of you ever have to sit across from your son (or daughter) as they struggle to tell you about their reality, and how they can’t live a single day without being told that they’re inferior, encountering hate speech, or being made fun of for just being who they are.

Take, for example, a pre-teen who clicks on a thread about his favorite motocrosser and whether his gear deal is up for 2019, only to have a bunch of adults use ignorant language, and further exaggerate the problem like its some kind of joke when his father steps in to address the issue.

I hope you few are proud of yourselves while you hurt people for your amusement. And if the day comes that you’re faced with this type of reality, or someone you love is, I trust you’ll think of this exchange.

|

9/28/2018 7:24 AM

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

Flip109 wrote:

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

milkbone117 wrote:

You know, I really hope that none of you ever have to sit across from your son (or daughter) as they struggle to tell you about their reality, and how they can’t live a single day without being told that they’re inferior, encountering hate speech, or being made fun of for just being who they are.

Take, for example, a pre-teen who clicks on a thread about his favorite motocrosser and whether his gear deal is up for 2019, only to have a bunch of adults use ignorant language, and further exaggerate the problem like its some kind of joke when his father steps in to address the issue.

I hope you few are proud of yourselves while you hurt people for your amusement. And if the day comes that you’re faced with this type of reality, or someone you love is, I trust you’ll think of this exchange.

All he said was rainbow club, is that really ignorant and hurtful language? I think you're going a little overboard here.

|

9/28/2018 7:37 AM

Y'all might have just accomplished the finest troll job of ol milky laughing

|

9/28/2018 7:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2018 7:41 AM

milkbone117 wrote:

No, please, do tell? Because I don’t see how my vitalmx handle relates to me calling out a low rate human being for using homophobic language...

Flip109 wrote:

You tell em milkybone! laughing
Photo

milkbone117 wrote:

You know, I really hope that none of you ever have to sit across from your son (or daughter) as they struggle to tell you about their reality, and how they can’t live a single day without being told that they’re inferior, encountering hate speech, or being made fun of for just being who they are.

Take, for example, a pre-teen who clicks on a thread about his favorite motocrosser and whether his gear deal is up for 2019, only to have a bunch of adults use ignorant language, and further exaggerate the problem like its some kind of joke when his father steps in to address the issue.

I hope you few are proud of yourselves while you hurt people for your amusement. And if the day comes that you’re faced with this type of reality, or someone you love is, I trust you’ll think of this exchange.

Obviously I was just playing around and you are way hyper sensitive. My step daughters are in competitive cheer and 90% of their men coaches are gay and guess what they are all pretty damn cool. It’s widely accepted in the world today and it doesn’t bother me one bit if someone is gay or whatever. Try and relax and have some fun. All these gay guys I know don’t act near as butt hurt as you that’s for sure lol

|

9/28/2018 7:38 AM

schalkoff wrote:

Is Kenny shopping around for a gear deal? Can’t see him stepping away from Fox/Shift. But on his post he was wearing all black jersey and pants no logos. Photo

Looks like they are trying to copy SeVen

|

9/28/2018 8:04 AM

schalkoff wrote:

Is Kenny shopping around for a gear deal? Can’t see him stepping away from Fox/Shift. But on his post he was wearing all black jersey and pants no logos. Photo

Moto_Geek wrote:

Looks like they are trying to copy SeVen

Retaliation for them stealing the Shift logo lol.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/28/2018 8:12 AM

sclark309d wrote:

I didn't. Thought I had looked at all their stuff. Would you have a link to it? If you do, thanks in advance

Photo
|