K-Dub transfer @ Dallas

Related:
Create New Tag

2/21/2013 12:25 AM

If it have been posted im sorry i missed it.

Here is a video of K-Dubs transfer in Dallas.

|

2/21/2013 5:36 AM

Atlanta will be the first Supercross race I have ever attended and kdubs transfer is what I am most looking forward too. The man is a legend and I am so excited to watch him perform his awesome transfer. This weekend is going to be freaking sick.

|

Follow me on instagram: Instagram.com/mxwes

2/21/2013 5:58 AM

keeptwostrokesalive wrote:

Atlanta will be the first Supercross race I have ever attended and kdubs transfer is what I am most looking forward too. The man is a legend and I am so excited to watch him perform his awesome transfer. This weekend is going to be freaking sick.

You won't be disappointed!

|

Windham/Short 2016

2/21/2013 6:15 AM

That was sick. I hadn't seen it

|

November 13th, Forever in our memories !!

2/21/2013 6:57 AM

Seems a little weak compared to last years Dallas transfer.

|

2/21/2013 7:01 AM

bg22 wrote:

Being shot out of a cannon while your head was on fire would seem tame compared to that one last year.....that was nuts.

This years still pretty dang cool.

|

2/21/2013 7:42 AM

I think Kevin was saying there just wasn't a lot of transfer potential with that track. Certainly looked to be the case

|

2/21/2013 7:59 AM

After this year, no one else will be doing transfers. I don't think any one really wants to do it either.

He jumped that 120 footer in Dallas last year and then raced right after that. No one else will want to take a chance like that.

But that just makes KDubs legend grow even more.

|

2/21/2013 8:24 AM

It was far more impressive from the view he was riding toward. The gap he jumped between the lap tower and managers tower was maybe 9' wide.

|

Preparation+Opportunity=Luck.

2/21/2013 9:56 AM

bg22 wrote:

I agree last years transfer blew my mind. Maybe he's dialed it back alitlle since retiring

|

2/21/2013 9:58 AM

bg22 wrote:

It's kind of hard to tell from that angle, but he also jumped between the finish line structure and the scoring tower.

|

2/21/2013 10:27 AM

Here is a good view of last years practice run

?rel=0
|

-OC
"Feed The Bull"
Twitter: @ocscottie | Facebook

2/21/2013 10:40 AM

bg22 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

It's kind of hard to tell from that angle, but he also jumped between the finish line structure and the scoring tower.

Just chiming in to say that Gibby is correct. It was very technical. The video was mine by the way OP, thanks for posting it.

|

2/21/2013 12:10 PM

sdfog1 wrote:

Just chiming in to say that Gibby is correct. It was very technical. The video was mine by the way OP, thanks for posting it.

Didnt know you posted here but i have been a subscriber to your youtube channel for a while

Thanks for putting it up on the web!

|

2/21/2013 12:11 PM

keeptwostrokesalive wrote:

They're insane in real life.

|

2/21/2013 12:14 PM

They're all pretty crazy but 2012 just upped the ante.

|

2/21/2013 12:47 PM

jumping for joy on that one

|

2/21/2013 2:04 PM

peelout wrote:

Si.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

2/21/2013 2:32 PM

bg22 wrote:

GuyB wrote:

Yup, it blew my mind when he did it.
I had no idea where he was going to do it and when he jumped between the two structures I was just O faced.

|

2/21/2013 2:57 PM

peelout wrote:

impressive!
yay vaby!

|

rickys james mc hannah 469...ama pro career wins...and counting
which means these riders have an average of 92 wins ea...
which is equal to over 3 years of winning every single sx and natl each...
15 years of absolute total 100% domination ...just sayin' ...

2/22/2013 3:28 AM

peelout wrote:

dazzlindino wrote:

impressive!
yay vaby!

That's probably the best GIF ever....

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/22/2013 6:49 AM

peelout wrote:

This is amazing! haha

|

2/22/2013 6:59 AM

peelout wrote:

hasko158 wrote:

This is amazing! haha

She looks similar to my wife. My wife also has 2 arms and 2 legs......

|

2/22/2013 7:26 AM

bg22 wrote:

That vid doesn't do it justice since, as others have said, he jumped between the scoring tower and the Monster leader tower, and came really close to clipping the scoring tower too! It had to be super precise so while not as big, still very technical.

HOWEVER, last year's transfer was just insane and nothing short of his Vegas one will ever come close. That one last year scared him.

|