Justin lawrence. The hunter brothers.

hyler199
5/2/2021 3:07pm Edited Date/Time 5/2/2021 3:53pm
Ted722 wrote:
I noticed something was missing in last night's flat track coverage. Kristin Beat did a nice job last night and so would Will.

That was painful..........
Ted722 wrote:
Sorry, picked the wrong interview for you. It was real. She asked some questions just after he took his helmet off and he was candid. Her...
Sorry, picked the wrong interview for you. It was real. She asked some questions just after he took his helmet off and he was candid.

Her 3 hours was stellar, thanks (in no small part) to the human interaction. Nice to see the facial expressions and eye to eye contact.
I dunno just makes me miss the absolute 10 of an announcer in Georgia Lindsay. She could do no wrong in my books lol
gerg
5/2/2021 3:35pm
I don't usually rag on the commentary too much because I'm sure I couldn't do any better, but man Wil Christian's rant before Jett's pass for the lead was next level.

Typing now I can't even remember what it was about...something about Justin Cooper but it went for about 3 laps???
Dutch348
5/2/2021 4:47pm
Still 100x better than Ralph. HE LIGHTS THE CANDLES!!!!!!!!!

The Shop

CPR
5/2/2021 4:53pm
mxwells216 wrote:
It still blows my mind that Supercross announcers and the system still don't recognize the Motocross series. Both series' are on the same network and yet...
It still blows my mind that Supercross announcers and the system still don't recognize the Motocross series. Both series' are on the same network and yet SupercrossLive and Feld still act like these guys only race 17 rounds of Supercross then they stop. I heard so many times that these East and West 250 guys have to wait a long time to race again...I thought what!? They race the outdoors which is more prestigious to me for the 250 championship than the regional SX
They literally put the outdoor schedule on the screen and talked about when it starts.....
AC271
5/2/2021 5:02pm
Geeze. Rc was the best there was on dirtbike. He was born to ride. Give him a break on the announcing side. Better to have someone who knows his stuff commentating than a polished broadcaster with no racing experience in the booth.. i just don't understand why this gets so many folks worked up. I already hate that we have no racing to look forward to next weekend...
cityjack
5/2/2021 5:07pm
Spudnut wrote:
Get this....will spoke to Coopa Webb earlier, never would have guessed that
I'm soooo tired of her.
5/3/2021 4:47am
mxwells216 wrote:
It still blows my mind that Supercross announcers and the system still don't recognize the Motocross series. Both series' are on the same network and yet...
It still blows my mind that Supercross announcers and the system still don't recognize the Motocross series. Both series' are on the same network and yet SupercrossLive and Feld still act like these guys only race 17 rounds of Supercross then they stop. I heard so many times that these East and West 250 guys have to wait a long time to race again...I thought what!? They race the outdoors which is more prestigious to me for the 250 championship than the regional SX
Ted722 wrote:
That's grinded my gears from day 1. I heard from some famous podcaster that "a rising tide raises all boats" and he's right. This is not...
That's grinded my gears from day 1. I heard from some famous podcaster that "a rising tide raises all boats" and he's right. This is not a 6 month sport. Pay it forward and you will have more eyeballs come Winter. (Dec/Jan/Feb..and beyond). How in the f#ck do they not get this?
Corporate greed at its finest.
They hadn’t even finishing pronouncing the word COVID last year and Feld were laying off people.
Feld will also block anything on the amateur side as well that has anything to do with SX.
The sport of SX is stagnant with Feld.
The Lawrence boys have put some much needed story lines in the game.
Kanewel433
5/3/2021 10:19am
S.O.S. wrote:
I suspect that it’s Feld who doesn’t want Weege in the booth. Feld seems to keep as much distance as they can between SX and MX...
I suspect that it’s Feld who doesn’t want Weege in the booth. Feld seems to keep as much distance as they can between SX and MX, and if Weege were to start calling indoors it would blur the lines between to two series.
Bingo....plus Weege has diminished his stock by calling any and every sport that will pay him. Huge Weege fan....he's the best announcer in our sport...but that's...
Bingo....plus Weege has diminished his stock by calling any and every sport that will pay him.

Huge Weege fan....he's the best announcer in our sport...but that's the reality of it.
Yep Totally......Weege has diminished his value allthewhile proving he is far and away the best commentator in our sport whether it be off-road, MX, SX, or any of the other variations.....
tuttle425
5/3/2021 10:23am
What's the logic that Weege's value is decreased since he calls multiple disciplines? Is that the same for Jim Nantz, Joe Buck, Chris Fowler?
Premix4Life
Fantasy
1148th
5/3/2021 10:36am
If your pay'n Weege is say'n! My favorite MX capitalist! : )

Post a reply to: Justin lawrence. The hunter brothers.

The Latest