Justin hill, limping at dealer autograph signing Friday night?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2018 8:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2018 8:55 PM

Hey everyone. Went to the Ride Now dealership signing with all the pro riders and noticed justin Hill had a super bad limp when he was walking. I know these guys are always getting banged up, but this wasn’t an average limp. Seems like he had an injured leg or ankle..

Consider it closer to a pimp limp or like he had to poop SUPER bad.

Any one have any insight? ML? GuyB?

|

1/26/2018 9:00 PM

Matthes said something last week along the lines of "This is going so bad, don't be surprised if he 'twists an ankle' and stops showing up..."

|

1/26/2018 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/26/2018 9:05 PM

Bruised foot from kicking over that gutless turd of a bike over. Finally got it started and now it's rippin' with a whopping 19hp. He'll get holeshot's....if he doesn't gate next to anything faster than a cobra 50.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/26/2018 9:28 PM

You mean to say he might have an injury that could be effecting his performance and results?

That's just crazy talk, the VBT has determined that he just doesn't work hard enough and is milking it until his 450 ride next year, don't ever suggest such irrational hypotheses again. . .

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

1/26/2018 9:28 PM

Simple, tucked in his socks

Photo

|

1/26/2018 9:52 PM

Who?

|

1/27/2018 1:21 AM

Fell down taking the Tide Pod Challenge?

|

1/27/2018 1:30 AM

Sometimes you have to wander if that Mitch Payton quote at the end of Matthes' pods ring true...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/27/2018 4:55 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

Bruised foot from kicking over that gutless turd of a bike over. Finally got it started and now it's rippin' with a whopping 19hp. He'll get holeshot's....if he doesn't gate next to anything faster than a cobra 50.

Coming from a guy with a zook in their avi shocked

|

1/27/2018 4:57 AM

He probably hurt his ankle/leg partying in Temecula all week long.

|

1/27/2018 6:26 AM

Boss man got a hold of him

|

1/27/2018 6:36 AM

pmshortt2 wrote:

Just pulling this out of thin air??

|

1/27/2018 7:01 AM

Interesting, I didn’t notice a limp at all yesterday....not saying it wasn’t there

|

1/27/2018 7:24 AM

pmshortt2 wrote:

observeroffacts wrote:

Just pulling this out of thin air??

Actually just pulling this out of what Jason Weigant said on the last PulpMX show. Apparently he heard from multiple inside sources that Hill has been focusing on partying and such. What’s wrong? Don’t want to believe it? Lol whistling

|

1/27/2018 7:27 AM

I seriously doubt the partying stuff. His Social Media shows him in the gym training constantly. He might be injured but his fitness ain’t the issue.

|

1/27/2018 7:28 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

A surprising number of vital posters have actually ridden the JGR RMZ 250 to have knowledge like this! silly silly silly

|

1/27/2018 8:01 AM

Paul333 wrote:

I seriously doubt the partying stuff. His Social Media shows him in the gym training constantly. He might be injured but his fitness ain’t the issue.

Lol, you think he is gonna be posting pics on IG of him getting wasted?
“Let me just get this gym IG Post overwith so we can hit some shots and chase some bitches....”

|

1/27/2018 9:42 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:

That's a 2 stroke bub. If he was racing my bike , he would be lapping up to 4th place. tongue

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1/27/2018 9:44 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

seth505 wrote:

A surprising number of vital posters have actually ridden the JGR RMZ 250 to have knowledge like this! silly silly silly

I heard ML was in line to ride the JGR 250f at one point, but they revoked the offer after he weeded the brand new 450 at the intro...

whistling

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

1/27/2018 9:54 AM

Jeffro triggered the RMZ brigade! devil laughing

|

1/27/2018 9:55 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

pmshortt2 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

That's a 2 stroke bub. If he was racing my bike , he would be lapping up to 4th place. tongue

You win the internet. wink laughing

|

1/27/2018 9:58 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

That gutless turd that he qualified fastest on at A1? Phil must be getting the "A" package since he beat Hill last weekend right?

Come on man, I love cheering for the NW dudes too, but Hill's entire body of work has been pretty much a let down...last year's Nationals, was that the bike too? His TLD stint...Factory KTM wasn't good enough huh? First time around with PC, shitty bike then too?

The kid is just lazy compared to who he is racing against. That doesn't mean he's not in better shape than 95% of the general population, it just means the guys he's racing are working harder.

|

1/27/2018 10:50 AM

Mini Elsinore wrote:

Jeffro triggered the RMZ brigade! devil laughing

Haha....I guess so , sheeesh!

|

1/27/2018 10:56 AM

jeffro503 wrote:

LungButter wrote:

That gutless turd that he qualified fastest on at A1? Phil must be getting the "A" package since he beat Hill last weekend right?

Come on man, I love cheering for the NW dudes too, but Hill's entire body of work has been pretty much a let down...last year's Nationals, was that the bike too? His TLD stint...Factory KTM wasn't good enough huh? First time around with PC, shitty bike then too?

The kid is just lazy compared to who he is racing against. That doesn't mean he's not in better shape than 95% of the general population, it just means the guys he's racing are working harder.

In all seriousness , I was trying to lighten the thread up. With that being said , I have heard some things up this way. And am no way trying to start shit on what's going on. But you're right , it isn't just the bike , I think it's a combination of both for sure. The RMZ250 is a great handling bike , but has been down on power for quite some time. Even Seewer and Lawrence in MX2 said their bikes last season were like 6 - 7hp down to their competition. They made the best of it , but never said anything until they were off the team. BUT.....even if Justin was on a PC bike , or a Geico bike , or TLD.....not sure if his results would be any better.

|

1/27/2018 11:08 AM

Lolz....fastest qualifying time yet bike is a gutless turd. Sounds legit.

|

1/27/2018 11:16 AM

Asimo wrote:

Yeah the guys in mxgp are full of shit.

|

1/27/2018 11:32 AM

I think JGR needs new management. Jbone is cool but maybe to cool. If a team does not get to the playoffs they fire the coach not the team. Just saying.

|

1/27/2018 11:40 AM

Frank wrote:

I think JGR needs new management. Jbone is cool but maybe to cool. If a team does not get to the playoffs they fire the coach not the team. Just saying.

na, since when is moto a team sport in the same sense that football is, Jesus Christ

|

1/27/2018 12:00 PM

He's about a second and a half off again. I hope he is ok and can get things turned around but this season has turned into a disaster very quickly.

|

1/27/2018 12:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/27/2018 12:05 PM

Asimo wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

Yeah the guys in mxgp are full of shit.

If not for a couple bad rounds Seewer would've won the title. I know woulda shoulda but Seewer was fast on that bike. So was Lawrence at the USGP and MXdN. A factory Suzuki being called a gutless turd is hilarious. The bike is significantly lighter then stock, and has significantly more HP then stock. Just look back and watch how Hill rode for KTM, he looks the exact same. Was that bike a gutless turd? Just my thoughts Jeffro

|