Justin barcia 2018 outdoors

steveada
5/3/2018 8:31am
Wandell wrote:
Tomac is the man to beat outdoors. I just don't think anyone will do that consistently enough to win the title. I do think Barcia could...
Tomac is the man to beat outdoors. I just don't think anyone will do that consistently enough to win the title. I do think Barcia could win a couple motos though.
Tomac has proven multiple times that not finishing a race or two is a lot worse than not winning any races when it comes to winning the championship.
5/3/2018 9:07am
not caring about your job that you are paid millions of dollars too do results in 0 respect. Oh youre tired after that supercross series? Lets...
not caring about your job that you are paid millions of dollars too do results in 0 respect. Oh youre tired after that supercross series? Lets talk to Dungey, Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Carmichael, I can go on forever, who did it for 5+ years straight
You're basing that out of hearsay and something taken out of context.
EEE299
5/3/2018 9:27am
Forty wrote:
I can't agree with that. Once a rider wins anything else sucks. He will be riding for the wins.
If I'm not mistaken Daniel Blair said on his podcast that Anderson has told him if he gets the SX championship he will not care about...
If I'm not mistaken Daniel Blair said on his podcast that Anderson has told him if he gets the SX championship he will not care about the outdoor series.
Forty wrote:
Dang. I bet Team Husky was pumped to hear that.
Yeah we only heard it from someone who heard it from someone. It may have been more along the lines of coming down of the SX championship high and knowing he wont be able to get it done early. Im sure hes riding the least outdoors out of any of these guys right now.
make1go
5/3/2018 9:56am
not caring about your job that you are paid millions of dollars too do results in 0 respect. Oh youre tired after that supercross series? Lets...
not caring about your job that you are paid millions of dollars too do results in 0 respect. Oh youre tired after that supercross series? Lets talk to Dungey, Villopoto, Stewart, Reed, Carmichael, I can go on forever, who did it for 5+ years straight

that you have such a strong reaction to someone you dont know and dont know what or how something was said.....says..
youre projecting and thats normal in many cases but not in this one.....thats whats weird..

The Shop

TeamGreen
5/3/2018 1:11pm
I’m thinking it’s gonna be all The Usual Suspects

Post a reply to: Justin barcia 2018 outdoors

The Latest