Justin Starling 2017 MXoN

Related:
Create New Tag

7/25/2017 2:42 PM

Looks like he got a phone call to race for Team Puerto Rico at the MXoN at Matterly Basin.

Congrats Justin go have fun and enjoy the experience.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1643904318976451&id=100000706958595&ref=content_filter

Photo

|

7/25/2017 2:52 PM

There's not even a single Puerto Rican rider on the team this year. ermm

|

7/25/2017 3:10 PM

This every year seems to be more and more of joke. If they are going to pick Covington then get a couple of more riders from the States that can compete also. Or hell pick the 3 riders that are over riding the Gp's.

|

7/25/2017 3:16 PM

No disrespect to the token Puerto Rican rider, but they have a good shot at the A final without him.

|

7/25/2017 3:28 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

No disrespect to the token Puerto Rican rider, but they have a good shot at the A final without him.

If they have Covington and Sanjai, they will make the A final for sure.

|

7/25/2017 3:35 PM

Congrats Justin!

Good luck, have fun and pin it!!

|

7/25/2017 3:37 PM

What the fuck? PR is going to kill it this year haha well kinda.. one moto they'll be killer

|

7/25/2017 3:42 PM

That's awesome to hear! Congrat's Justin! Give em' hell.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/25/2017 4:06 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

No disrespect to the token Puerto Rican rider, but they have a good shot at the A final without him.

agn5009 wrote:

If they have Covington and Sanjai, they will make the A final for sure.

Do they have Darian? yeah, they could be top 10-15 with that team.

And I don't think team PR is a joke, as we have so many more top riders than any other single country. I think we need a team Guam also! haha

|

7/25/2017 4:10 PM

dirtworldmx wrote:

No disrespect to the token Puerto Rican rider, but they have a good shot at the A final without him.

agn5009 wrote:

If they have Covington and Sanjai, they will make the A final for sure.

dirtworldmx wrote:

Do they have Darian? yeah, they could be top 10-15 with that team.

And I don't think team PR is a joke, as we have so many more top riders than any other single country. I think we need a team Guam also! haha

Yep, I believe Darien is in.

|

7/25/2017 6:21 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

7/25/2017 6:44 PM

How do they decide who is in the sweet spot between "Better off taking a Puerto Rican" and "Too fast to not raise any eyebrows"?

|

7/25/2017 7:07 PM

Good luck to Justin, Shouldn't the Country He's riding for pay the bill ?

|

7/25/2017 7:10 PM

500guy wrote:

Good luck to Justin, Shouldn't the Country He's riding for pay the bill ?

PR is bankrupt right now. They might want to accept cash only, no checks!

|

7/25/2017 7:16 PM

A Vitard making the gate at the MX"d"N? I thought Vitards didn't ride?

Congrats, give it your all!

|

7/25/2017 7:35 PM

I dont get it. To ride for Team Puerto Rico, shouldnt you have to be...well.. puerto rican? Who knows, maybe he can get a nice bike out of it. Or at least a spicy latina with a nice place on the shore.

|

7/25/2017 7:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2017 7:51 PM

Sonny wrote:

I dont get it. To ride for Team Puerto Rico, shouldnt you have to be...well.. puerto rican? Who knows, maybe he can get a nice bike out of it. Or at least a spicy latina with a nice place on the shore.

Puerto Rico is a commonwealth like Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Virginia, and Mass. All are recognized as US citizens.

As a side note, Puerto Rico has voted to become the 51st state.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





7/25/2017 7:58 PM

Sonny wrote:

I dont get it. To ride for Team Puerto Rico, shouldnt you have to be...well.. puerto rican? Who knows, maybe he can get a nice bike out of it. Or at least a spicy latina with a nice place on the shore.

kzizok wrote:

Puerto Rico is a commonwealth like Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Virginia, and Mass. All are recognized as US citizens.

As a side note, Puerto Rico has voted to become the 51st state.

It'll never happen. They're too far in debt.

|

7/26/2017 2:55 AM

I get the politics, I live in NYC with many people from puerto Rico. What is confusing is how we were able to make 2 american teams out of this. Maybe we can have 3 as the American Samoan Islands are as well

|

7/26/2017 6:01 AM

Sonny wrote:

I get the politics, I live in NYC with many people from puerto Rico. What is confusing is how we were able to make 2 american teams out of this. Maybe we can have 3 as the American Samoan Islands are as well

This.

If it's a separate country how come Americans can ride for them?

If it's part of the US then how come you can enter two teams?

|

7/26/2017 6:40 AM

Sonny wrote:

I get the politics, I live in NYC with many people from puerto Rico. What is confusing is how we were able to make 2 american teams out of this. Maybe we can have 3 as the American Samoan Islands are as well

Robgvx wrote:

This.

If it's a separate country how come Americans can ride for them?

If it's part of the US then how come you can enter two teams?

It's a separate country that is a US territory.

|

7/26/2017 6:42 AM

Sonny wrote:

I get the politics, I live in NYC with many people from puerto Rico. What is confusing is how we were able to make 2 american teams out of this. Maybe we can have 3 as the American Samoan Islands are as well

Robgvx wrote:

This.

If it's a separate country how come Americans can ride for them?

If it's part of the US then how come you can enter two teams?

In professional surfing, USA and Hawaii are two different countries on the World Tour. When the olympics come around, the Hawaiians that make the team will have to surf for Team USA.

|

7/26/2017 6:55 AM

I'm rooting for PR to win.... That would be rad!!!

|

7/26/2017 7:04 AM

Just here waiting on you; Monaco, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, American Somoa, French Guiana, Hong Kong, Gibraltar, Andorra and any other loosely affiliated umbrella territory of a central government.

|

7/26/2017 7:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 7:12 AM

aFACEdismembered wrote:

Just here waiting on you; Monaco, Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, American Somoa, French Guiana, Hong Kong, Gibraltar, Andorra and any other loosely affiliated umbrella territory of a central government.

Monaco and Andorra are independent countries.

|

7/26/2017 7:34 AM

I've got confirmation from Darian,
He will be the Open rider with 450, Covington Mx2 class and Starling Mx1 (350-450?)

|

7/26/2017 8:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 8:50 AM

Good for him.

|

7/26/2017 12:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2017 12:32 PM

Team Puerto Rico is BULL CRAP.

Its nothing but a bunch of often rich privateers who knock teams WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (like New Zealand) out of the A final.

It shouldn't be allowed.

|

"I dont want to milk anything out - i'll just keep pushing"


7/26/2017 12:51 PM

motokiwi wrote:

Team Puerto Rico is BULL CRAP.

Its nothing but a bunch of often rich privateers who knock teams WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (like New Zealand) out of the A final.

It shouldn't be allowed.

I kind of agree with this

|

7/26/2017 12:56 PM

motokiwi wrote:

Team Puerto Rico is BULL CRAP.

Its nothing but a bunch of often rich privateers who knock teams WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE (like New Zealand) out of the A final.

It shouldn't be allowed.

If they are rich,. No need for a GoFundMe ,

|