Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2017 10:26 PM

|

Contact Me

Instagram (@gdawson243)

Snapchat: gdawson2

10/24/2017 10:37 PM

The promo is already working as I wasnt even aware they were still around. Hope it goes well for both sides.

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/24/2017 10:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2017 10:42 PM

kzizok wrote:

The promo is already working as I wasnt even aware they were still around. Hope it goes well for both sides.

Poor Deano. sad laughing

|

10/24/2017 10:43 PM

kzizok wrote:

EZZA 95B wrote:

Poor Deano. sad laughing

Well, you have a pointwhistling laughing

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

10/24/2017 11:03 PM

Good for Justin and O'Neal. My local Cycle Gear used to carry a bunch of O'Neal gear in the early 2000's. Dubach's been wearing that stuff for 30 plus years, but add me to the list of didn't know Deano wore it too. blush Moto fan fail #238 for me!

|

10/24/2017 11:50 PM

I swear everyone I knew/know that was just getting into the sport, or was a casual bush-basher, bought the entry level, black, O'neal boots. That must be why they still sign the big names!laughing

The gear LaRocco wore in his Jack In The Box days was pretty cool.

|

10/25/2017 1:05 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

I swear everyone I knew/know that was just getting into the sport, or was a casual bush-basher, bought the entry level, black, O'neal boots. That must be why they still sign the big names!laughing

Haha guess what my first set of boots were!

Those things were great for the first few months, then flopped to the side sitting by themselves in the hall way one day.. Not to much confidence in the ankle protection after that.

|

10/25/2017 1:39 AM

aaryn #234 wrote:

Those things were great for the first few months, then flopped to the side sitting by themselves in the hall way one day.. Not to much confidence in the ankle protection after that.

I should have added "not that there's anything wrong with that".laughing

My mate worked in the parts and accessories department and they stocked a lot of good stuff... Those boots and the combo/package they came with would move quicker than anything!

When I think O'neal I always see Gaerne boots (HRA), although MotoXXX ran AXO boots when Big Bird was riding for them.dizzy

|

10/25/2017 3:38 AM

In the past it's seemed that O'Neal was keen to throw every colour and every design they had at each set of gear with ugly results, but some of stuff that Wilson wore this year wasn't too bad.. That said I bet he's stoked to be going to Shift (if the rumour is true)

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

10/25/2017 5:44 AM

I like the clean look of the new Oneal gear bro.

|

United States of America

10/25/2017 6:08 AM

One thing I can say about O'Neal There hardware line is about the most indestructible set of gear you can buy .

|

A big Thank you to FLY racing. OMA KTM. 100%. DT-1 Motorex and Bell helmets . Racing for you JG96

10/25/2017 6:29 AM

Hill's scenario reminds me a lot of Brian Swink in 1992. Swink won East 125 SX on PC in 1991, then switched to Suzuki for 1992. Hill won on PC, then switched to Suzuki along with Bell and Gaerne...and both chose gear companies with questionable fashion sense, although Answer has greatly improved lately.
Photo

|

Twitter: @bayodome
Instagram: @bayodome

10/25/2017 8:03 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

Most popular boot we sold when I worked for a shop a few years back. Sold probably 10-15 pairs of those per one gaerne or astars

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/25/2017 8:28 AM

Hill to O'Neal
Wilson to Shift

|

10/25/2017 8:44 AM

Looks good

|

10/25/2017 9:46 AM

EZZA 95B wrote:

aaryn #234 wrote:

Yep, my first pair of boots as well.

|

10/25/2017 10:23 AM

Have they announced Millsaps to Oneal also yet?

|

10/25/2017 10:43 AM

OR Racer46 wrote:

One thing I can say about O'Neal There hardware line is about the most indestructible set of gear you can buy .

Absolutely

|

10/25/2017 1:46 PM

The Justin Hill / Brian Swink comparisons need to end at both of them rode a Suzuki at one point of their careers. Swink could win indoors or out at any race, he raced hurt, and was just a flat out bad ass. Justin Hill won't line up if he's got a hang nail. I'm sure Swink's got hair on his ass tougher that Justin Hill.

|

10/25/2017 2:40 PM

flopper12 wrote:

The Justin Hill / Brian Swink comparisons need to end at both of them rode a Suzuki at one point of their careers. Swink could win indoors or out at any race, he raced hurt, and was just a flat out bad ass. Justin Hill won't line up if he's got a hang nail. I'm sure Swink's got hair on his ass tougher that Justin Hill.

Justin is a supercross champ, they don't just give them out these days..

|

10/25/2017 2:50 PM

This kid has no loyalty. This will bite him in the future.

|

10/25/2017 3:03 PM

flopper12 wrote:

Jeff alessi wrote:

Swink has 2 so what's the point ?

|

10/25/2017 9:22 PM

jemcee wrote:

In the past it's seemed that O'Neal was keen to throw every colour and every design they had at each set of gear with ugly results, but some of stuff that Wilson wore this year wasn't too bad.. That said I bet he's stoked to be going to Shift (if the rumour is true)

You hit the nail on the head right there. I didnt like O'Neal gear at all. When Baggett ran it in 2015 and 2016 a lot of stuff he ran actually looked really good to me. Most the stuff Deano ran this year looked really really good too. I was joking with my buddy that Deano was looking like Doug Dubach when he was on the yamaha lol im sure Deanos probably stoked if he is going to Shift. When he was on KTM and Answer he always had everything matching.

|

10/26/2017 2:03 AM

Fasthouse should have picked him up. He fits their image pretty well and I'm sure they can afford it. Honestly like 9/10 guys at the track these days run it

|

10/26/2017 7:10 AM

bayodome wrote:

Hill's scenario reminds me a lot of Brian Swink in 1992. Swink won East 125 SX on PC in 1991, then switched to Suzuki for 1992. Hill won on PC, then switched to Suzuki along with Bell and Gaerne...and both chose gear companies with questionable fashion sense, although Answer has greatly improved lately.
Photo

Seems goofy now but I always liked the gauntlet style gloves with material over the wrist.

|

10/26/2017 10:39 AM

Is that seat stock? I had noticed the mx2 factory team modding the seat to get more air
Wonder if some info has been passed on

|

10/26/2017 11:21 AM

thrillbillie91 wrote:

Is that seat stock? I had noticed the mx2 factory team modding the seat to get more air
Wonder if some info has been passed on

Certainly not stock but not quite as modified as what the the factory team ran over here...

|

10/26/2017 2:46 PM

Oneal is looking good these days. I loved the Bullet gear from the mid 80's. I hope he has a great season and glad to see Oneal still making nice looking gear.

|

10/26/2017 3:21 PM

Justin hill. works better indoors than out. lol. jeeshh I'm just joking people. I actually like the sets in his pics. 1st time ive said that about oneal in a long time. Chisolm always looks like 2 blind people set his gear up.
I hope for jgrs sake hill kills it. they deserve it.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

10/26/2017 7:09 PM

flopper12 wrote:

Jeff alessi wrote:

FYI, Swink won 2 SX c-ships in a row, his first 2 years pro.

|