Justin Hill

kage173
6/14/2021 2:18pm
Good lord. Can the guy just have a damn job? Why does it have to be a dick swinging contest?
6/14/2021 6:38pm
For the sake of peace and quiet i recant my statement and now say that law infororcement is a very worthy and not easy job.
Good on you Justin, and good luck in the future, be safe.
Sully
6/14/2021 9:47pm
Some of you dudes are acting like you had an actual investment in the guy's career. Like he's some kind of failure as a motocrosser because he didn't live up to the "standard" you set for him. I for one hope the kid keeps riding, and filming it, because he's a lot of fun to watch.

"I didn't get a harumpf outta that guy..."
6/15/2021 4:19am
Sully wrote:
Some of you dudes are acting like you had an actual investment in the guy's career. Like he's some kind of failure as a motocrosser because...
Some of you dudes are acting like you had an actual investment in the guy's career. Like he's some kind of failure as a motocrosser because he didn't live up to the "standard" you set for him. I for one hope the kid keeps riding, and filming it, because he's a lot of fun to watch.

Dude wasted a lot of sponsor's time and money with his BS promises of dedication to the sport. It's perfectly acceptable to not be a fan.

The Shop

RalphS
6/15/2021 5:46am
Sully wrote:
Some of you dudes are acting like you had an actual investment in the guy's career. Like he's some kind of failure as a motocrosser because...

Dude wasted a lot of sponsor's time and money with his BS promises of dedication to the sport. It's perfectly acceptable to not be a fan.
JGR ain't a fan. All the money lost except from San Diego SX in '18.
MotoxTodd
6/15/2021 5:53pm
Congratulations Justin 👍. ( seriously,I’m happy for him)
And after 18 years he is eligible for Full Retirement.Oregon Public Employees Retirement is top notch 😳
This dude Makes $80,000 a MONTH!! Seriously! $80,000 FUCKING GRAND!!!!!!

APLMAN99
6/15/2021 6:18pm
MotoxTodd wrote:
Congratulations Justin 👍. ( seriously,I’m happy for him) And after 18 years he is eligible for Full Retirement.Oregon Public Employees Retirement is top notch 😳 This...
Congratulations Justin 👍. ( seriously,I’m happy for him)
And after 18 years he is eligible for Full Retirement.Oregon Public Employees Retirement is top notch 😳
This dude Makes $80,000 a MONTH!! Seriously! $80,000 FUCKING GRAND!!!!!!

Yeah, but that guy wasn’t in law enforcement.

President of the Medical School and its affiliated health system, which is a pretty big deal obviously.

Post a reply to: Justin Hill

The Latest