Justin Hill

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
9/26/2019 1:05am
Helda wrote:
Lol would you say James Stewart was a top 3 rider??
Certainly! At any point of his career he was a top three rider.
Helda
9/26/2019 1:14am
Ok so why did he leave JGR

"They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes"
Ray_MXS
9/26/2019 1:16am
Helda wrote:

"They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes"
Why does anyone ever leave a team? 1000 different reasons.
Helda
9/26/2019 1:18am
Helda wrote:

Ray_MXS wrote:
Why does anyone ever leave a team? 1000 different reasons.
No the story is well known don't give me that shit...

The Shop

Helda
9/26/2019 1:21am
Barcia also has been a lot better on a Yamaha then he has on a JGR bike/team
Helda
9/26/2019 1:23am
And Yamaha are notorious for being hard to deal with in regards to bike changes and set ups but not as bad a JGR
Helda
9/26/2019 1:29am
Helda wrote:

Boomslang wrote:
I've read it so I'll bring you back to your statement.

They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes.
Helda
9/26/2019 1:32am
And explain Barcia he won before and after JGR
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
9/26/2019 1:35am
Helda wrote:

Boomslang wrote:
Helda wrote:

They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes.
If you can't understand that the Yamaha chassis JGR had to work with at the time was a piece of shit you never will.

Over and out. I have better things to do.
Ray_MXS
9/26/2019 1:48am
Helda wrote:
And explain Barcia he won before and after JGR
He also won on the JGR bike.

Factory Yamaha (46 races):
2 overall wins
10 overall podiums

JGR Yamaha (41 races):
2 overall wins
10 overall podiums

HRC (46 races) :
2 overall wins
14 overall podiums

Helda
9/26/2019 1:58am
Boomslang wrote:
Helda wrote:

Boomslang wrote:
If you can't understand that the Yamaha chassis JGR had to work with at the time was a piece of shit you never will. Over and...
If you can't understand that the Yamaha chassis JGR had to work with at the time was a piece of shit you never will.

Helda
9/26/2019 2:00am
Boomslang wrote:
Helda wrote:

Boomslang wrote:
If you can't understand that the Yamaha chassis JGR had to work with at the time was a piece of shit you never will. Over and...

So they don't have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bike?

Stewart said the bike was the problem you can't have your cake and eat it to
Ray_MXS
9/26/2019 2:07am
Helda wrote:
[b]They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes.[/b] So they don't have enough resources and a great team of...

So they don't have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bike?

You should probably re-read the article.

It was the bike, the model of bike, and not what JGR did with it that was the problem.
Helda
9/26/2019 2:58am
Helda wrote:
[b]They have enough resources and a great team of experienced guys to build good bikes.[/b] So they don't have enough resources and a great team of...

Ray_MXS wrote:
You should probably re-read the article.

It was the bike, the model of bike, and not what JGR did with it that was the problem.
So if they had the resources why didn't they build a good bike, that's what boom said did he not?
Helda
9/26/2019 2:59am
The suzuki as a below par bike by all accounts and boom is saying they have the resources to build a good bike but it seems that's not the case when it suits him....
Ray_MXS
9/26/2019 3:03am
Helda wrote:
So if they had the resources why didn't they build a good bike, that's what boom said did he not?
They were missing one resource, a good bike model.

Why are you marking words? You're smart enough to know what he meant.
Helda
9/26/2019 3:09am
I am and that's fine but let's be serious JGR have had 2 factory contracts and both times have under performed.

Has there been a factory team under perform so badly I know Honda has had a bad run for sure, other then them who else? Kenny has been good for Honda IMO

I think that the writing is on the wall JGR are rubbish and need a big shake up or they will be gone....which I think it's to late...
davis224
Fantasy
165th
9/26/2019 3:50am
Helda wrote:
I am and that's fine but let's be serious JGR have had 2 factory contracts and both times have under performed. Has there been a factory...
I am and that's fine but let's be serious JGR have had 2 factory contracts and both times have under performed.

Has there been a factory team under perform so badly I know Honda has had a bad run for sure, other then them who else? Kenny has been good for Honda IMO

I think that the writing is on the wall JGR are rubbish and need a big shake up or they will be gone....which I think it's to late...
I believe RMATV has fewer wins than JGR and they're on factory equipment. Care to explain?
Helda
9/26/2019 3:58am
Helda wrote:
I am and that's fine but let's be serious JGR have had 2 factory contracts and both times have under performed. Has there been a factory...

davis224 wrote:
I believe RMATV has fewer wins than JGR and they're on factory equipment. Care to explain?
Factory team bro...
Helda
9/26/2019 3:59am
If factory KTM or Husky had these results yeah I'd agree...

Like saying standing contruct KTM if a factory team...No...
davis224
Fantasy
165th
9/26/2019 4:07am
Helda wrote:

davis224 wrote:
Helda wrote:
Factory team bro...
They are factory, minus exhaust and maybe a few other parts I believe.
Ray_MXS
9/26/2019 4:08am
Helda wrote:
If factory KTM or Husky had these results yeah I'd agree...

Like saying standing contruct KTM if a factory team...No...
If thats what you call "factory", then JGR wasnt a factory team either until these last two years.

It is also the only "factory" team that is 100% privately/sponsor funded. Suzuki themselves bring little to no money with them in this factory deal, just bikes, parts and R&D.

Combine that with the fact that all the major energy drinks already sponsors the other brands, leaving sponsorships in that magnitude a big issue. HRC for example also doesnt have a title sponsor, but Honda as a brand throws some huge money on racing, so they dont have to.

JGR hasnt had the cash to sign a big name these last few years since their title sponsors dropped out.

Its not hard to connect the dots. You´re just a JGR hater at this point, no matter what evidence or argument is thrown at you. You will always find a way to hate on JGR.

Helda
9/26/2019 4:19am
I'm not a JGR hater I want them to succeed, I want to see suzuki at the races but something is seriously wrong there.
Helda
9/26/2019 4:20am
They need to get out of NC if they are serious IMO
tingo
9/26/2019 7:07am
Damn, it's been a while since we've had a thread specifically about insert rider here become a thread about JS7. Losing what little relevance he still has.
Skuzzy29
9/26/2019 7:35am
Does this Aussie think this is a group text chat??? What's with the multi one line posts? ...lol
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
9/26/2019 7:43am
tingo wrote:
Damn, it's been a while since we've had a thread specifically about [u]insert rider here[/u] become a thread about JS7. Losing what little relevance he still...
Damn, it's been a while since we've had a thread specifically about insert rider here become a thread about JS7. Losing what little relevance he still has.
Some people are just pure Vitards. Dumb, Dumberer, Dumberest...and then off to the Dumbgeon.

Anyways, it's off season.....hope Hill gets a ride, better with him out there.

Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
9/26/2019 8:15am Edited Date/Time 9/26/2019 8:17am
Deleted - double post...im also partially dumb.

Post a reply to: Justin Hill

The Latest