Justin Hill

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2018 10:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 10:10 AM

Aside from his great ride last night I think he is a great rep for the sport. Enthusiasm, great personality and well spoken. He knows the difference between saw and seen and not any "yeah" as a spoken comma. I could see Suzuki rebuilding the brand around him. I don't think they have had a real spokesman like this since JS7.
https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Justin-Hill-Its-way-harder-to-outfox-them-and-I-learned-that-tonight,16671/GuyB,64

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

2/25/2018 10:13 AM

Justin is a class act for sure. And his skill on a bike is really , really fun to watch. I love Marv.....but damn it , I was pissed with that brake check haha. I get it though.....Rookie has to learn his place. But gawd dang.....those boys in the 450's are gonna have their hands full when he gets on those things full time.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

2/25/2018 10:23 AM

captmoto wrote:

Aside from his great ride last night I think he is a great rep for the sport. Enthusiasm, great personality and well spoken. He knows the difference between saw and seen and not any "yeah" as a spoken comma. I could see Suzuki rebuilding the brand around him. I don't think they have had a real spokesman like this since JS7.
https://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Justin-Hill-Its-way-harder-to-outfox-them-and-I-learned-that-tonight,16671/GuyB,64

Always liked this kid. Never realized how well spoken he was until this interview. Just became a major fan . Now.....if we can get his damn ears out of the hat cool

|

2/25/2018 10:24 AM

Suzuki is probably kicking themselves this morning. I like his interviews along with AC, that kid is hilarious and insightful.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

2/25/2018 10:28 AM

Really impressed by Justin. He’s a great interview on top of it.

|

I'm goin' off the rails on a crazy train

2/25/2018 10:41 AM

He's a Professional.

|

2/25/2018 11:00 AM

I think he just put some new life in the 450 class. He is a good guy and can definatly help suzuki

|

2/25/2018 11:12 AM

Yup. I'm a fan.

That was an eye opening, impressive ride last night.

|

"Stewart is the very last of a generation raised on 2-strokes so, naturally, he's going to have more skills than all these 4stroke kids coming up today." - Spotted Marley

2/25/2018 11:16 AM

Josh Hill's Instagram video from the snow bike aWard's last night was priceless. Dang cool

|

2/25/2018 11:24 AM

Super funny how like 4 months ago everyone was bagging on him and calling him lazy because of his outdoors results, and then the whole "it's not the bike" thing...but now he's all the sudden god's gift to the 450 class. classic Vital

|

2/25/2018 1:14 PM

He's also a good musician. No kidding watch his videos

|

2/25/2018 1:18 PM

Another vote for Justin - great riding and a likeable guy as well.

|

2/25/2018 1:26 PM

I dont know which i enjoy more, his dirt bike riding skills or his communication skills. Both equally impressive.

|

2/25/2018 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/25/2018 1:47 PM

We saw him at last year at Hinshaw's last year. He was the only/last guy that was outside the booths hanging out with a few people, making funny faces at my daughter. Was out there after everyone had long gone. We are definitely looking forward to him laying waste to the 450 class.

*Edit: Typo

|

2/25/2018 5:19 PM

I’ve liked Hill, then after outdoors I was like nah, then he was on pulp and I was like yeh and now I’m like, yeh I like him for sure. He makes riding that fast look effortless. If JA21 is on one end of the spectrum Hill is on the other.

|