Justin Coopers Podium Interview

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2021 2:01 PM

He's one of the worst about this....dude gets 3rd and acts like someone killed his dog.

Jett Lawrence got a second a few races ago and same thing.

These dudes can't always win with all the talent but the depressing podium interviews are incredibly lame. I realize they want to win but being super bummed when you get a 2nd or 3rd isn't THAT bad. Its not all the top guys just a handful of them .....its so lame

|

7/17/2021 2:08 PM

Others complained when Roczen was positive and not pissed after getting 2nd or 3rds in Supercross. Cant please everyone I guess

|

7/17/2021 2:09 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Others complained when Roczen was positive and not pissed after getting 2nd or 3rds in Supercross. Cant please everyone I ...more

Exactly. When Jett is positive and shows any confidence everyone calls him a cocky asshole

|

7/17/2021 2:11 PM

He got his ass handed to him by JMart both motos. I don't blame him for not doing a happy dance.

|

7/17/2021 2:16 PM

It's still 3rd place ....Jesus it's not like he got 10th. There are riders in the top 10 that would be stoked on a 3rd. He doesn't have to do the happy dance but he could maybe not act like that! Besides he also got the goddam red plate and that didn't change his mood. That's the interview of a top rider getting like 8th

|

7/17/2021 2:17 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Others complained when Roczen was positive and not pissed after getting 2nd or 3rds in Supercross. Cant please everyone I ...more

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Exactly. When Jett is positive and shows any confidence everyone calls him a cocky asshole

Jett did it a few races ago when he got 2nd .... "we need to work on the bike" was all super depressed over a 2nd!

|

7/17/2021 2:18 PM

motomike137 wrote:

He got his ass handed to him by JMart both motos. I don't blame him for not doing a happy dance.

That was a Jmart with injuries on top of that..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

7/17/2021 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2021 2:19 PM

J Coop > robot than Kimi

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/17/2021 2:22 PM

gt80rider wrote:

J Coop > robot than Kimi

Bwah.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

7/17/2021 2:31 PM

You’d be pissed too if you just got worked by the crippled parts counter guy.

|

7/17/2021 2:40 PM

You know what's lame, crying about everything.

|

7/17/2021 2:42 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

It's still 3rd place ....Jesus it's not like he got 10th. There are riders in the top 10 that would be stoked on a 3rd. He ...more

Because he knows if Jett gets good starts getting dropped after holeshotting isn't going to cut it. Same with moto 2, he couldn't hang with Martin and got run down from behind. Justin just can't seem to unleash that next level speed when he needs to.

|

7/17/2021 2:48 PM

I think he forgot Toyota of Escondido. Might not get a new truck next year.

|

7/17/2021 2:51 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

Thread count would drop at least 50% if the crying stopped.

|

7/17/2021 3:03 PM

DrinkMoreWater wrote:

toroP wrote:

Thread count would drop at least 50% if the crying stopped.

More like 75%..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

7/17/2021 3:21 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

He's one of the worst about this....dude gets 3rd and acts like someone killed his dog.

Jett Lawrence got a second a few ...more

Its great. Who wants to have artificial happy faces on every podium interview? You want him to lie?

Jcoop did not conquer a second place, he lost a win and at least myself wants to have their true personalities present their weekend.

|

7/17/2021 3:31 PM

crowe660 wrote:

That's gold

|

7/17/2021 3:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2021 3:33 PM

I guess you never watched during the Carmichael stew and Reed days. When they got 2nd or worse, it was a loss to them. Elite riders aren't happy about 2nd. I'd much rather hear that than hear a roczen interview after getting 3rd saying "I'm happy with today."

|

7/17/2021 3:44 PM

I hope Cooper wins this championship to silence the haters and Jett fanboys all in one.

|

7/17/2021 3:50 PM

He's a championship contender who expects to win and he left points on the table, going backwards each moto to a dude most people think is too injured to be racing. Yea, 3rd isn't bad, but he was probably wondering if those 2 positions could cost him his championship bonus. I'd rather hear his actual thoughts than "Yea 3rd is what we had today, my dunlops hooked up great, go drink some Monster"

|

7/17/2021 4:39 PM

crowe660 wrote:

BigBoreFan58 wrote:

That's gold

laughing
|

7/17/2021 5:10 PM

Lightning78 wrote:

It's still 3rd place ....Jesus it's not like he got 10th. There are riders in the top 10 that would be stoked on a 3rd. He ...more

Of course a guy who isn’t an elite championship contender is going to feel differently about third place than a guy who is. Is this comment intended to make this thread look better? How you feel about your results will always be relative to expectations.

|

Current rides: 2021 TM 144, 2008 YZ250

7/17/2021 6:00 PM

Tough crowd...

Guy even took the blame and still gets crapped on. I hope he finds his intensity and locks up the championship.

|