Spoiler: MX2 Qualifier...

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2019 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2019 10:18 AM

Cooper wins! Who were the people here talking trash about Justin Cooper? Coop just won the first MXoN MX2 moto! Not bad. This thing just interesting.

|

9/28/2019 7:44 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Cooper wins! Who were the people here talking trash about Justin Cooper? Coop just won the first MXoN MX2 moto! Not bad. This thing just interesting.

Delete your thread. Not everyone watches live.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

9/28/2019 7:46 AM

Yeah, but this brought the biggest smile to my face just now......

|

9/28/2019 7:51 AM

Don’t delete the thread. Just put spoiler in the title

|

9/28/2019 7:55 AM

Or, if you don't want to know what happened, stay off this site until you watch it.

|

9/28/2019 7:59 AM

davistld01 wrote:

How are you watching this ?

|

9/28/2019 8:01 AM

davistld01 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Then they shouldn't come on a forum about racing on race day...

|

9/28/2019 8:01 AM

Won the qualifier?

|

9/28/2019 8:06 AM

Idk why anyone would think he wouldn’t win? Let’s be honest mx2 is weak rn especially without Prado. He’s got the best 250f and enjoys sand not surprising. lil bummed on the speed of the 450 guys hopefully that changes tomorrow. Ned is going be very hard to beat. But they can forsure get a podium

|

9/28/2019 8:06 AM

It wasn’t a Moto. Also, it’s not a spoiler if it’s practice.

|

9/28/2019 8:09 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

The fact remains if a person doesn't want spoilers they stay off Forums and social media until they watch the replay.

|

9/28/2019 8:12 AM

500guy wrote:

The fact remains if a person doesn't want spoilers they stay off Forums and social media until they watch the replay.

The fact remains that posting results before people have a chance to watch is fucking lame.

|

9/28/2019 8:16 AM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

Idk why anyone would think he wouldn’t win? Let’s be honest mx2 is weak rn especially without Prado. He’s got the best 250f and enjoys sand not surprising. lil bummed on the speed of the 450 guys hopefully that changes tomorrow. Ned is going be very hard to beat. But they can forsure get a podium

Because some people actually watch the GPs and know there is more to the mx2 class than Prado.

|

I no longer regret my username.

9/28/2019 8:18 AM

Justin Cooper Qualifies First*

|

9/28/2019 8:18 AM

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

The fact remains that posting results before people have a chance to watch is fucking lame.

Only if you are a baby with no self control that wants to blame it on people who want to participate in Live events and talk about it with other like minded people.

|

9/28/2019 8:24 AM

Yeah sorry don’t come on a moto forum if you don’t want to see current moto racing.. everyone in the world doesn’t have to accommodate you, bro..

|

9/28/2019 8:27 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Qualifying.

|

9/28/2019 8:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2019 8:35 AM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

Barrett57 wrote:

Because some people actually watch the GPs and know there is more to the mx2 class than Prado.

I do follow the gps guy. It’s weak and prado showed that he had no real challenge from anyone. Past years their was definitely more depth. Coopers been battling all year with Dylan and ac and I know those guys are way more talented than the mx2 class currently.

|

9/28/2019 8:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2019 8:36 AM

Mods...delete this thread. Won’t hurt my feelings. Too many whiners here who don’t have Twitter or social media at all.

|

9/28/2019 8:41 AM

davistld01 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Cygrace74 wrote:

I've seen the race but plenty of others have not.

He could have simply titled it something like: Justin Cooper MX2 Qualifying Result

Don't have to spoil the race for others. It's not the only topic being discussed on the board.

|

9/28/2019 8:42 AM

lol the new title is much better! hahahaha

|

9/28/2019 8:45 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Mods...delete this thread. Won’t hurt my feelings. Too many whiners here who don’t have Twitter or social media at all.

Fuck that. Wtf is wrong with the world now moto guys are sensitive bitches too? Stay off a moto forum if you dont wanna know the results. "Everything has to accomadate me!"

|

9/28/2019 8:48 AM

Idiot, say spoiler alert and past the spoiler alert in the title.... Dick move

|

9/28/2019 8:48 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Cygrace74 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He could have simply titled it something like: Justin Cooper MX2 Qualifying Result

Don't have to spoil the race for others. It's not the only topic being discussed on the board.

Is the new one more to your liking, Mav?

|

9/28/2019 8:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2019 8:53 AM

Kyle_McNab wrote:

I do follow the gps guy. It’s weak and prado showed that he had no real challenge from anyone. Past years their was definitely more depth. Coopers been battling all year with Dylan and ac and I know those guys are way more talented than the mx2 class currently.

It's a bit odd that riders like Lawrence and Ferrandis that have so much more talent than the mx2 guys won hardly anything in it across multiple years. Its almost like you don't watch it or something?

|

I no longer regret my username.

9/28/2019 8:51 AM

Cygrace74 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

davistld01 wrote:

Is the new one more to your liking, Mav?

I personally DGAF. I've seen the race and I know when to stay off the internet.

|

9/28/2019 8:53 AM

davistld01 wrote:

Chris_Buehler wrote:

Fuck that. Wtf is wrong with the world now moto guys are sensitive bitches too? Stay off a moto forum if you dont wanna know the results. "Everything has to accomadate me!"

I mean, maybe they wanna bench-race. Snot hard not to put the result in the title but disclose there are spoilers within.

But then again half the mofos here have a problem with someone taking a number they had a right to over someone who didn't on the basis that he asked. So what the fuck, do whatever.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/28/2019 8:54 AM

Never a dull moment on vital lol!

|

9/28/2019 9:14 AM

How were Coopers lap times compared to mx1/mx3?

|

9/28/2019 9:18 AM

observeroffacts wrote:

500guy wrote:

Jeremy Macbeth wrote:

Wants to keep results of big motocross race a secret until he can watch it.

Comes to one of the most popular motocross message boards on the planet

You can't make this sh*t up..

|