Justin Cooper podium interview

Chuck07
6/12/2019 1:30pm
Justin lost fans over that. Glad the ruling is done and over with. Come on High Point.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
6/12/2019 2:22pm
Chuck07 wrote:
Justin lost fans over that. Glad the ruling is done and over with. Come on High Point.
Not sure why he would appeal. Its round 3. Go out and win some more races, take it to your competition.

Sure, if its round 9-12 and they are that close in points appeal. Maybe even the halfway mark, but not round 2 or 3. Or better yet, have your team do it so it doesnt look as bad for you. Maybe star did appeal it, but it says Justin Cooper, to me it makes him look bad. Better to have the team appeal it for you.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
6/12/2019 3:27pm
byke wrote:
Hahaha, there's that, but I'm wondering if there really is some criteria, or if it's just a dude that says, "yeah he crashed later so it...
Hahaha, there's that, but I'm wondering if there really is some criteria, or if it's just a dude that says, "yeah he crashed later so it doesn't matter". I often get the feeling that moto org's are really just a mountain dew drinking nerd living in their parent's basement.
I bet because AC didnt break any rules that there was nothing to appeal. Now if it had been a clear cut case that that he did something wrong and
Cooper and his team didnt like the ruling or think it fair then they could appeal, but just a guess
byke
6/12/2019 3:43pm
You're probably right. Usually it would go something like, "if their claim is true, has a rule been broken?" and if the answer is yes, the appeal is allowed. If the complaint is really about a non-existent rule they think should be in there, then it's a separate issue and it would be dismissed. I don't know the exact rule, but if it includes the word "advantage", they would seem to have at least a little footing in arguing that roughly the same distance actually is an advantage. Just something interesting to think about. I don't think any of this is a big deal and it shouldn't have been appealed in the first place.

The Shop

CivBars
6/12/2019 4:03pm
Chuck07 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
Not sure why he would appeal. Its round 3. Go out and win some more races, take it to your competition. Sure, if its round 9-12...
Not sure why he would appeal. Its round 3. Go out and win some more races, take it to your competition.

Sure, if its round 9-12 and they are that close in points appeal. Maybe even the halfway mark, but not round 2 or 3. Or better yet, have your team do it so it doesnt look as bad for you. Maybe star did appeal it, but it says Justin Cooper, to me it makes him look bad. Better to have the team appeal it for you.
Points from the first round are worth the same amount of points as the last round.

If a protest/ appeal came from anyone but him it would be obvious that he's the source.

I agree with the outcome.

This Saturdays race at High Point can't come soon enough!

tingo
6/12/2019 5:17pm
Appeal denied. Justin Cooper’s crybaby status solidly confirmed.
mx 219
Fantasy
974th
6/12/2019 5:25pm
Chuck07 wrote:
mx 219 wrote:
Not sure why he would appeal. Its round 3. Go out and win some more races, take it to your competition. Sure, if its round 9-12...

CivBars wrote:
Points from the first round are worth the same amount of points as the last round. If a protest/ appeal came from anyone but him it...
Points from the first round are worth the same amount of points as the last round.

If a protest/ appeal came from anyone but him it would be obvious that he's the source.

I agree with the outcome.

This Saturdays race at High Point can't come soon enough!

My point is he still has so much of the season left that he can put it behind him. I agree with tingo, makes him look like a crybaby.
mikec265
6/12/2019 9:35pm
I'm not reading through 11 pages of this bs. Someone probably beat me to it. JUSTIN COOPER IS THE FUTURE! Even if he's not form Texas. That's all you need to know.
tingo
6/12/2019 10:13pm Edited Date/Time 6/12/2019 10:14pm
TallonT911 wrote:
Figured this belonged in here as well.. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/12/353948/s1200_7E849CD9_5EEB_4B50_B2FA_8D51FB14FEBD.jpg[/img]
Figured this belonged in here as well..
Crashes out of the lead and complains that he lost the race. Parks like shit and complains that he can’t open his door. What’s with this dude? I hope AC waxes his entitled ass for the rest of the summer.
Ray_MXS
6/13/2019 3:12am
Kid needs some guidance.
He's losing fans faster than he's gaining pubes.

I was a big Cooper fan from his debut and all of last year. After 2019, not so much.
mac3-d
6/13/2019 3:32am
not sure how to embed !
WATCH THE GO PRO it gives a extra perspective
If you watch the go-pro footage of AC from Thunder Valley from the 2-50 sec mark he's approaching the said section & chooses a line that when he jumps he lands outside yellow markers & between the advertising banners. The next lap on the go-pro is the incident where he tries to jump outside the track (yellow markers) & goes to far over the banners.
motomike137
6/13/2019 4:07am
I find this thread highly amusing. A couple of Vitards decide that Cooper is "losing a lot of fans" over this. Most people don't give two sh_ts and personally I think it's bullsh_t that you can leave the track in one spot and rejoin hundreds of feet later. I hope Justin comes out and puts a whoopin on "BJ" this weekend at High Point!
NateDawg
6/13/2019 4:15am
I find this thread highly amusing. A couple of Vitards decide that Cooper is "losing a lot of fans" over this. Most people don't give two...
I find this thread highly amusing. A couple of Vitards decide that Cooper is "losing a lot of fans" over this. Most people don't give two sh_ts and personally I think it's bullsh_t that you can leave the track in one spot and rejoin hundreds of feet later. I hope Justin comes out and puts a whoopin on "BJ" this weekend at High Point!
Dude, you can look at any coverage of this on YouTube, Vital, Facebook, etc. and 95% of the comments are calling Cooper a bitch. This is motocross, no one likes a whiney entitled brat.
motomike137
6/13/2019 4:30am
I find this thread highly amusing. A couple of Vitards decide that Cooper is "losing a lot of fans" over this. Most people don't give two...
NateDawg wrote:
Dude, you can look at any coverage of this on YouTube, Vital, Facebook, etc. and 95% of the comments are calling Cooper a bitch. This is...
Dude, you can look at any coverage of this on YouTube, Vital, Facebook, etc. and 95% of the comments are calling Cooper a bitch. This is motocross, no one likes a whiney entitled brat.
Dude, I'm sure Justin is losing sleep over what tens of "motocross" fans think. Guess how much weight your opinion of him carries when he is on the starting line Saturday.
Ray_MXS
6/13/2019 4:36am
Dude, I'm sure Justin is losing sleep over what tens of "motocross" fans think. Guess how much weight your opinion of him carries when he is...
Dude, I'm sure Justin is losing sleep over what tens of "motocross" fans think. Guess how much weight your opinion of him carries when he is on the starting line Saturday.
I´m pretty sure a very big portion of moto fans is not very happy with Justin right now.

I agree with that Justin probably doesnt give a F about what people think of him right now.

But he damn well should be.
Camp332
6/13/2019 4:38am Edited Date/Time 6/13/2019 4:44am
TallonT911 wrote:
Figured this belonged in here as well.. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/06/12/353948/s1200_7E849CD9_5EEB_4B50_B2FA_8D51FB14FEBD.jpg[/img]
I fully support Justin Cooper, but this isn't any help. Those white parking space lines are for parking inside of, kid. Laughing
NateDawg
6/13/2019 4:44am
NateDawg wrote:
Dude, you can look at any coverage of this on YouTube, Vital, Facebook, etc. and 95% of the comments are calling Cooper a bitch. This is...
Dude, I'm sure Justin is losing sleep over what tens of "motocross" fans think. Guess how much weight your opinion of him carries when he is...
His sponsors care, and you're a fool if you think they don't.
agn5009
6/13/2019 5:31am
I find your response highly amusing for multiple reasons.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
6/13/2019 7:10am
TallonT911 wrote:
hahahahaha

Post a reply to: Justin Cooper podium interview

The Latest