Justin Cooper interview - I’m ready to race now!

aeffertz
9/29/2019 6:18pm
prozach wrote:
The crash was one thing, the fact he got hurt and everyone acts like he just sucked is strange. It's like when Martin broke his foot...
The crash was one thing, the fact he got hurt and everyone acts like he just sucked is strange. It's like when Martin broke his foot an few years ago and still toughed it out and people bashed him for not riding very well. Dudes bike was messed up, arm was messed up and he still finished the moto and went out for Moto two.
It's USA vs. the World and it always will be. As soon as the USA isn't on the top step, everyone will take their turn pissing on the US riders that went.
500guy
9/30/2019 10:14am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2019 10:15am
aeffertz wrote:
It's USA vs. the World and it always will be. As soon as the USA isn't on the top step, everyone will take their turn pissing...
It's USA vs. the World and it always will be. As soon as the USA isn't on the top step, everyone will take their turn pissing on the US riders that went.
it just seems like everyone, Most people even those who are not American really appreciate the USA riders and their effort.

Like always a few bad spoil it for everyone.
GODZILLA
9/30/2019 10:18am
It's all just bad luck, but taking your team mate out, breaking your clutch perch and hurting yourself in the first lap of the first race is quite an amazing feat.
Well done, man!
Wink

The Shop

WoodsRacer
Fantasy
2889th
9/30/2019 10:23am
aeffertz wrote:
It's USA vs. the World and it always will be. As soon as the USA isn't on the top step, everyone will take their turn pissing...
500guy wrote:
it just seems like everyone, Most people even those who are not American really appreciate the USA riders and their effort. Like always a few bad...
it just seems like everyone, Most people even those who are not American really appreciate the USA riders and their effort.

I have to agree. In the race day thread most were cool and pumped on the USA riders, and vise versa.

Its just a few asshat/clowns that ruin it for everyone.
9/30/2019 12:53pm
500guy wrote:
it just seems like everyone, Most people even those who are not American really appreciate the USA riders and their effort. Like always a few bad...

I met a lot of moto people here in Germany and all over europe over the years and I can assure you in all honesty that I never met one, who did not admire the American riders. I never heard someone in real life talk about them like they talk about them here at vital...just saying

Post a reply to: Justin Cooper interview - I’m ready to race now!

The Latest