Justin Cooper bonehead moves

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2019 4:00 AM

Sorry but first he cross jumped JMart and he broke his back, and now he crashed both him and Sexton?
Come on man...

I know he didn't do it on purpose but I think he's a bit reckless, is a dangerous sport as it is, thoughts?

|

4/7/2019 4:58 AM

Mace-x wrote:

Sorry but first he cross jumped JMart and he broke his back, and now he crashed both him and Sexton?
Come on man...

I know he didn't do it on purpose but I think he's a bit reckless, is a dangerous sport as it is, thoughts?

Agreed...he also acts like none of it is ever his fault...not a fan at all...

|

4/7/2019 5:02 AM

His podium interview made me really not like him. Own it bro, you done fucked up.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

4/7/2019 5:17 AM

Acts like none of its ever his fault. You did some stupid stuff Apologize own up to it and ride smarter

|

4/7/2019 5:17 AM

He rides like a tool and acts like one to. No respect for anyone.

|

4/7/2019 5:22 AM

Yeah honestly I thought about the same thing when it happened. I kinda pull for him because he’s from the northeast but it seem to be a common thing.

|

4/7/2019 5:50 AM

But...but...he’s the future...whistling

|

4/7/2019 5:50 AM

Yeah I’m not a fan at all.. fair enough make a stupid move but then to act like a douche on the podium ?
I guess if he pulls the move off on Sexton and rides away with the win he is a hero and in a good position for title..

|

4/7/2019 6:49 AM

If you watch the replay he was trying to get underneath Chase but hit a rut with his front tire and popped him upright and sent him into Sexton. He apologized on the podium. End of story.

|

4/7/2019 6:50 AM

I saw last night as just going for it, but i agree if something us your fault to own it.

|

4/7/2019 6:53 AM

He's young so figure will make dumb mistakes, but own up to it so you grow

|

4/7/2019 6:59 AM

Sorry, just don’t think that move on JMart was intentional.

He wanted to force the issue on the pass last night, but you could just see it lacked the finess.

I don’t think he “owned up to it” to the podium because he was racing, went for it and dropped the ball. It was not an intentional take out for either of them.

Guys young, wants to win. Fuck him, right?

|

4/7/2019 7:33 AM

Cooper can’t help it, it’s in his nature. Cooper is the scorpion: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scorpion_and_the_Frog .

|

4/7/2019 7:50 AM

He won’t be getting a geico ride, ever

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

4/7/2019 9:18 AM

UGOTBIT wrote:

Sorry, just don’t think that move on JMart was intentional.

He wanted to force the issue on the pass last night, but you could just see it lacked the finess.

I don’t think he “owned up to it” to the podium because he was racing, went for it and dropped the ball. It was not an intentional take out for either of them.

Guys young, wants to win. Fuck him, right?

Ummm....

He crossed jumped JMart and the result was a fucking broken back and he’s continued to do shitty moves to AMart and Sexton. Had I been Sexton, I would of Mike LaRocco his ass. Cooper is a fucking ass on the track. By the way, that pass with two laps or less to go — KOSHER.

|

bd

4/7/2019 9:23 AM

You’re calling me an internet warrior? It’s my opinion, jack off. You know an opinion... perhaps we should enter a safe zone so we can all agree since you didn’t LEARN that we can have opposing views.

|

bd

4/7/2019 9:30 AM

Sigh! You speak a big game of EQ and you projected on me multiple times. You have no idea if I’m smiling, laughing, angry as we are both behind keyboards. Stay on the gas as well as I said my piece and I’m done with the thread.

I enjoy a little bantering with Moto bros.

EQ = Emotional Intelligence.

|

bd

4/7/2019 9:41 AM

I agree he has been pretty dirty with amart all season, I don’t think the jmart was intentional but it was the first lap he should of known better, his moves last night were just dumb and cost him or Sexton a chance at the win. Not a fan at all either.

|

4/7/2019 9:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 9:44 AM

After we have a drink (H2O for me) and finish bench racing. Keep rockin!

|

bd

4/7/2019 9:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2019 9:44 AM

Maybe if He adopted a French accent, gave a crazy long explanation in a apologetic tone while blaming it on someone else or acting like He didn't know what happened people would pat him on the ass and buy him some cowboy boots.

|

4/7/2019 9:46 AM

Then he should have stayed in the 250s.

|

4/7/2019 9:48 AM

Good for KTM for competing for the championship. Bad on KTM for doing it with Cooper Webb.

|

4/7/2019 10:01 AM

AceDudemeister wrote:

Good for KTM for competing for the championship. Bad on KTM for doing it with Cooper Webb.

Bro you know we are talking about Justin Cooper? I

|

4/7/2019 10:04 AM

It's really hard to get depth perception from GoPros but my opinion is that the AMart/Cooper incident was at least as much AMarts responsibility if not even a little more. That said, I'm not a JCoop fan.

|

4/7/2019 10:10 AM

Frodad78 wrote:

Nope but now I do. Thought I was in KTM Dominance thread.

Regardless, down with all things named Cooper.

|

4/7/2019 10:22 AM

AceDudemeister wrote:

Frodad78 wrote:

AceDudemeister wrote:

Nope but now I do. Thought I was in KTM Dominance thread.

Regardless, down with all things named Cooper.

Last night my 7yr old says "ugh, Cooper? He's a punk!" I asked him if he knew who the announcers were talking about and he said "Cooper Webb!"... Ugh, no it's Justin Cooper so he responded "Well he shouldn't have a name like that so you know he's a punk too!"

I laughed...

|

4/7/2019 10:30 AM

slipdog wrote:

Last night my 7yr old says "ugh, Cooper? He's a punk!" I asked him if he knew who the announcers were talking about and he said "Cooper Webb!"... Ugh, no it's Justin Cooper so he responded "Well he shouldn't have a name like that so you know he's a punk too!"

I laughed...

Your kid knows things, he’s going to go far.

|

4/7/2019 10:41 AM

Sorry dudes, again my opinion is JMart and Cooper just drifted into each other and JMart got the bad end of that deal.

|

4/7/2019 11:00 AM

500guy wrote:

Maybe if He adopted a French accent, gave a crazy long explanation in a apologetic tone while blaming it on someone else or acting like He didn't know what happened people would pat him on the ass and buy him some cowboy boots.

Oh please. Unlike Marv, Cooper speaks perfectly fluent English. He has the tools to string together a perfectly convincing apology/excuse, he has simply chosen not to.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

4/7/2019 11:03 AM

Definitely a fan of his. Definitely woke the neighborhood up with some choice words. I’ll be pulling for chase now

|